Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 02:30 AM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,888 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
This thread should be required reading for all Liberals to show them the alacrity with which Conservative Right Wing types slide around the truth and libel and slander their way to their unique brand of spin. I LOATHE the userid's I have come to associate with the POV of a Right leaning enemy combatant. That is saying a lot. Until joining this forum I did not know that people as polarized as this could exist. Some of you could look at a picture of the Mona Lisa and strenuously characterize it as a portrait of a transexual hooker. And not a very good one at that. While America's Left and Right camps have been moving steadily apart and increasing their ideological brinksmanship the rest of the world has been preparing for an extant America. The credit downgrade was the shot across the bow. I need to take a shower now because I feel so dirty from viewing the FILTH that spews from the minds of City Data Conservatives.
Wow.
Right leaning enemy combatant?
Is this really your world view?

I'm actually libertarian, but currently cheering the guys who are talking about fiscal responsibility.
I'm not your enemy, we live in this country together and we are all going to suffer unless we get real about our debt and practical about solutions.

You need at least two points to be polarized.
So if we are polarized it is because "WE", not "I" are far apart on our POV.

Give up the militaristic jargon, realize we are in this together and face some very serious problems the president is ignoring and unless we can get these issues addressed we are in for more pain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2013, 02:45 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,449,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
You are the one that mentioned Obama's skin color

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaxECcTjCuw
Actually it is the liberals that talk about him being black and his skin color and scream racist every chance they get

Old 01-02-2013, 02:48 AM

7,359 posts, read 5,463,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
This thread should be required reading for all Liberals to show them the alacrity with which Conservative Right Wing types slide around the truth and libel and slander their way to their unique brand of spin. I LOATHE the userid's I have come to associate with the POV of a Right leaning enemy combatant. That is saying a lot. Until joining this forum I did not know that people as polarized as this could exist. Some of you could look at a picture of the Mona Lisa and strenuously characterize it as a portrait of a transexual hooker. And not a very good one at that. While America's Left and Right camps have been moving steadily apart and increasing their ideological brinksmanship the rest of the world has been preparing for an extant America. The credit downgrade was the shot across the bow. I need to take a shower now because I feel so dirty from viewing the FILTH that spews from the minds of City Data Conservatives.
Believe me, the feeling is mutual. The way self styled intellectual liberals get on their moral high horse and put their politics above truth and above the good of the country is disgusting.

Old 01-02-2013, 03:16 AM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,888 times
And your ignorance makes me sad.

Old 01-02-2013, 03:20 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
And your ignorance makes me sad.
Look at the graph and weep.

Old 01-02-2013, 04:48 AM

5,391 posts, read 7,230,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
When's the last time Obama celebrated the success??? Except for his success instituting class warfare?

When's the last time if at all did Obama speak he in a heartfelt manner about the everyday sacrifices of those in the middle class who make it work? NEVER!
Actually, he has, on numerous occassions. You live in a fantasy land.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:19 AM

1,290 posts, read 2,040,652 times
Quote:
Do you have anything relevant to say?
Or are you just a troll?

This forum is interesting, it must exist over some cosmic overhead highway structure.
Anyone makes a comment or attempts to start a discussion that is not left in ideology and the trolls come scrambling out from under the bridges to distract, insult and demean.

Are you guys so insecure you can't participate in a simple discussion or much less let others have one.
Indicating where a person gets their news information is very relevant.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:22 AM

1,290 posts, read 2,040,652 times
Quote:
lol, right about what?
Why should I go down to your childish level to play with someone named, Dragontales?
And your telling me to grow up?

Your are too funny.
Why don't you grow up and read my previous post then explain to me how we are doing so great under Obama's leadership.

When someone has nothing better to say they start attacking user names. Isn't that childish? I guess you have already stepped down to my childish level there, pal.

What is jwm1964 anyway? Juvenile whiny man? You were born in 1964?

Old 01-02-2013, 09:30 AM

4,684 posts, read 4,573,520 times
Reading these hater threads, I can't help hearing the posts in Gollum's voice: "Nasssty Obama, Ooooh we hatesss the nasssty Obama, yesss we do, preciousss".

Old 01-02-2013, 09:33 AM

691 posts, read 771,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
Obama is the first president in US history to use class warfare as a way to divide Americans and to pit Americans against the Americans who are the job providers and against Americans who pay the majority of the taxes. Now that the people who are the job creators who were demonized and so many who so many Americans depend on, how will they react. The people who are now paying even higher taxes.

While millions of people get free food, housing, healthcare are an expense to everyone, when do they do their fair share?

What agency do I call to get a few welfare/extended UI leeches to show up at my house to do some work? I am paying to support them so I should be getting something in return besides a bill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies