Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2013, 12:34 AM

6,414 posts, read 10,493,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
your right it was stupid to tell you this because you can't even understand that gay are much more likely then straight to have AIDS.

IF homosexuality is completely legitimized then more people will engage it the said behavior and more people will get aids.
Homosexuality is completely legal, sure gays are more likely to get HIV, but that is no reason to deny us equal marriage rights. You think that more people will engage in homosexual sex if gay marriage is legal? Baloney. Straight people have sex with each other wether they are married or not, gays have sex wether they are married or not. Ignorance is causing the spread of HIV, ignorance of straight people who think it is a gay disease and that they cannot get it, ignorance of gay people who think they will find a cure, so why not just avoid using protection. But gay sex itself does not spread the disease, unprotected sex does.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:35 AM

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDragonslayer View Post
Are you married?
When every married straight couple in the US gives up their secular marriage licenses and their 1049 rights and benefits are revoked, then I have nothing to say, but I am denied those equal protections based on my sexual orientation and you are granted those benefits because of your sexual orientation. That is not equal representation by the US government. That is creating a specific second class of US citizens, that does not happen to Jews, black people, Irish, Italian, Chinese, American Indians or anyone else, just gay people. It is intentional discrimination. The US is not a free country if laws are enacted against select groups of people based on religion. We are a secular country, not a theocracy.
I often ask those whom support homosexual marriage if they would support my proposal to get government out of the marriage business.

They invariably reject such a policy.

The only logical reason can be because they aren't concerned about "civil rights", but with the "goodies" that come with government acknowledged marriage.

They want the government to legitamize gay relationships and gay sex.

Now, tell me that you are different, and would support my plan.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:37 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
what language is this?
A gay marriage is not binding and an illegal misrepresentation if it does not itemize in words on the Document "Gay" Marriage. Plus there are no benefits at this point, for a "Gay Marriage"....the whole thing can be argued and is bunk and a waste of time talking about for it. Ruling and Governing : State vrs Religion has nothing to do with an infectious disease and known practice's which enable the virus-infection to flourish and mutate at a rate of 62 times greater. A virus has genetic material and reproduces, does nobody get that. They have both living and "non living characteristics"

Old 01-08-2013, 12:37 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,557,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
2. Same Sex Marriage is an EQUALITY issue and you're just a crackpot that's trying to deny Americans rights and freedoms they are entitled, too. Nazism was the extermination of millions of people (Jews, Gypsies, Homosexuals, etc,etc), so I'm rather surprised you're bringing it up...being a Jew and all.
maybe because the head of the SA was gay. most of the SA was gay. no gays no NAZIs

Old 01-08-2013, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazzer View Post
If the dept of health puts warnings on things like cig....the CDC stats should be on the gay male marr doc...no doubt about it...plus....you don't need rel ....this issue is way past religion, basic common sense and an infectious disease with stats and figures.

Also.....without the itemization of Gay ... on the Marr Cert or doc....it can be argued...so. Plus the civil rights are not for a Marriage which is like or similar to the known Marriage but specific to a traditional marriage...there are no additions to include gay marriage which is only "like" a traditional agreement....so all these laws or state wide decisions are bunk....If a gay went and argued, a money issue or whatever....he would win. So nothing has changed and nothing will until that thing says..."Gay"
Stop being ignorant, straight people get HIV too and they get it from each other. That is part of why the disease had spread around the world, straight people think that it is a gay disease, it is a human disease, period. Maybe every marriage license should warn straight people about un protected sex and its consequences. All it takes on the marriage license is to designate spouse 1 and spouse 2 and it becomes equal for both straight people and gay people.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:40 AM

Quote:
what language is this?
Try three scotches and a soda language. I could barely tell what he was saying.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:42 AM

33,544 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
what language is this?
Great question.

Old 01-08-2013, 12:43 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
I was talking about in America. This conversation was started based on the interpretation of the 14th amendment.

PS if Karl Heinrich Ulrichs was placed in a mental institution where he belonged then maybe those gay SA officers would never be recruited in gay bars (which wouldn't have excited) and the man (who was most likely gay) with the mustache never would have taken control of Germany and there would be million more Jews in the world today.
America was a little behind. The first big, vocal gay-rights and gay marriage advocate in the US was Emma Goldman - a heterosexual NY Jew born to an orthodox Jewish family. She started publicly advocating for gay marriage in around 1910.

3,550 posts, read 2,557,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Huh, so now you're pretentious enough to think you know what Abraham would say. Wow, if there wasn't any proof of you being an ignorant and bigoted fool...well this is now the proof that's needed.

I honestly feel sorry for your faith and people who share it with you. Truly, you are the antithesis of what America stands for and you obsess with the denial of rights to people because so many of your kind were blitzed out of creation back in the 40s.

You need mental help, but sadly you're far too gone. You're hopeless.
why don't I look what god actually said. male homosexual relations are worthy of a death penalty.

now Abraham was the gods chosen person so I can assume he would be fine with what god said.

The only question is why I'm arguing Jewish theology with a person who a few minutes ago tried to ask me what jesus would do

I'm 100 percent convicend that you would have joined all the other gays in Ernst Rohm's group.

I'm not basing my statements on the holocaust but on the facts I only bring up the holocaust because I'm sick of every single gay bringing it up.

29,094 posts, read 26,013,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Great question.
You don't speak English?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies