Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-08-2013, 03:07 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,227,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
you brought it up first

you also brought it up first

you completely missed my point.

not at all.
you just don't realize how much I value your opinion. (I like your posts more then anyone else on any forum they're always so creative)
personally this was my favorite comment I ever saw on any website on any issue
http://www.city-data.com/forum/24237702-post1011.html

I repeat no gay Earnst Rohm no NAZI movement.
PS read this book
The Hidden Hitler.

Prove it.
Quote:
even people who overstate the so called gay "holocaust" admit this
Genocide of Homosexuals : Center for Holocaust & Genocide Studies : University of Minnesota
That's it? That's all you have to offer besides some praise for my comment that's true?

Old 01-08-2013, 03:08 AM

Quote:
that's not what I asked
so lets try it again

would the Nazi party have risen to power if not for Ernst Rohm?
I honestly have no idea who that is. I was always under the impression that Hitler was the cause of the Third Reich rising to power.

What does a German Party have to do with American issues?

Old 01-08-2013, 03:09 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,555,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Nope. If you get a job as a Town Clerk then you must adhere to the rules of the workplace. Again, you can arrange with your supervisor if signing a same sex marriage license is a problem. All you have to do is bring it up and resolve the issue peacefully instead of flying off the wall like you're doing here. You're overreacting - calm down.
I'll calm down when gay bigot stop trying to force people to violate their religion.

gay "rights" supporters only want to force their beliefs on everyone else.

Religious rights are constitutional rights, gay "rights" are not, and thus can't take away constitutional rights.

PS in NY bigots who supported gay marriage fired town clerks for refusing to do those wedding, the specifcly refused to do what your saying.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:13 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,097,577 times
Quote:
I'll calm down when gay bigot stop trying to force people to violate their religion.

Religious rights are constitutional rights, gay "rights" are not, and thus can't take away constitutional rights.

PS in NY bigots who supported gay marriage fired town clerks for refusing to do those wedding, the specifcly refused to do what your saying.
If a town clerk who is Muslim refused to process the civil marriage paperwork of Jewish couples because it violated his religious beliefs against aiding filthy, vile Jews in their sinning, would you defend his religious right to do so?

Old 01-08-2013, 03:16 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,710,208 times
Default Unsafe sex

Quote:

PS which is more dangreous in regards to STDs unprotected Gay relations, or unprotected heterosexual relations?
I have no dog in this fight, but----

If you practice unsafe sex, with anyone: male, female, herme, or whatever, you're more than likely to get STD's, at some point. The more people you have unsafe sex with the more likely you may acquire any variety of diseases, but the type of relationship doesn't matter to germs and viruses.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Then take them to court and fight for it. If not, quit complaining.
a religious group going before a court, on a religious rights versus gay "rights" in New York" is like a Jews going before Reichsgericht

Old 01-08-2013, 03:19 AM

Quote:
That's it? That's all you have to offer besides some praise for my comment that's true?
comments like this are why you my favorite poster.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Over half of adult Americans believe that 2 members of the same sex should be allowed to marry. If you have you way, your headcount would dwarf Hitler's.
did I say I would kill them?

Old 01-08-2013, 03:20 AM

Quote:
No one is forcing anything. They are fighting for equality...are you being forced to do things against your will? I didn't think so.

Quote:
So Americans who want equality - like they're guaranteed in the Constitution and Bill of Rights - are forcing beliefs on others now? Last I checked, I wasn't having homosexuality shoved down my throat.

Quote:
You have the freedom of religion - not the freedom of denying Americans equal rights, liberties, and freedoms just because you think their lifestyle is icky. It doesn't work that way, nor will it ever work that way.

Quote:
PS in NY bigots who supported gay marriage fired town clerks for refusing to do those wedding, the specifically refused to do what your saying.
Then that's on the Town Clerks for not filing law-suits. Not my fault they're too lazy to do it. That's all there is to it.

Old 01-08-2013, 03:22 AM

Quote:
a religious group going before a court, on a religious rights versus gay "rights" in New York" is like a Jews going before Reichsgericht
I don't get it. What does this have to do with the topic at hand? Wouldn't that be because your whole religion argument bases itself entirely on religion and nothing that can translate into a court of law? Where logic and intelligence are heeded above all else?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies