Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 06:47 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,182,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
I haven't stated what laws I broke nor if I served my time for them. But I do have a big mouth and would be fine sitting down with and telling you all the laws I broke. My address is there in my location, I don't care if you give me a knock on my door. I invite anyone from CD who wants to chat with me to pay me a visit. I'm a very inviting person.

A perfect example of a reasonable gun owner, you give decent gun owners a bad name and are a poster boy for gun control.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2013, 06:50 PM

8,560 posts, read 6,405,718 times
Quote:
Guy or girl? You only run the risk of me raping you if you're a girl
This is getting too nuts for me. Think I will just exit this thread, thank you very much.

3,168 posts, read 2,062,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
A perfect example of a reasonable gun owner, you give decent gun owners a bad name and are a poster boy for gun control.
How much do you think your approval is worth to me?

7,322 posts, read 6,921,731 times
It is the disarmed that arm the criminal.

The wolves will come out of hiding the more sheep are available.
Obiously those addresses with out guns are easy targets .
The stupid enable the criminal yet every one else has to pay the conciquences for the libstupidmouth.
And instead of taking responsibility and appolojising, they park armed guards for their own protection, but they should fear retaliation for further empowering the criminal into the homes of the innocent.
What better way to encourage gun ownership and training, thank you very much.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:56 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,182,129 times
Quote:
How much do you think your approval is worth to me?

I don't really care, but keep on posting it helps make the argument for gun control.

Old 01-02-2013, 06:59 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I don't really care, but keep on posting it helps make the argument for gun control.
No amount of gun control will disarm me. It may disarm you but you're probably already disarmed.

Old 01-02-2013, 07:25 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,934,095 times
Somebody get me the address of this paper.. I want to make sure they have me on their list when they publish nationwide gun owners... That way the criminals will go to my neighbors house instead..

Old 01-03-2013, 10:18 AM

71 posts, read 60,654 times
I am training to make the US Olympic shooting team. This controversy is driving the price of ammunition up to the point that I'm not sure that I will be able to afford to train and continue local competitions.
It seems to me that publishing the names of lawful gun owners puts them in the same category as sex offenders.... thats what they do to sex offenders right? They publish thier whereabouts?
It also occurs to me that this publishing creates a shopping list for criminals who are willing to wait for the innocent gun owner to go to work so they can easily break in and steal guns to commit crimes. How does this further the cause to keep guns out of the wrong hands?
Just what is publishing these names trying to accomplish? Does knowing that the guy up the street is a lawful gun owner help prevent any crimes or does being aware of these guns help anyone? There are 300 million guns in the US, we have all been living with guns in our community's for years.

Old 01-03-2013, 10:28 AM

41,813 posts, read 51,032,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlandochuck View Post
I am training to make the US Olympic shooting team.
In Australia they have to leave the country to practice.

Old 01-03-2013, 10:38 AM

71 posts, read 60,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyFeast5000 View Post
And it seems that they are very dangerous things to try to steal from someone's home; after all, they can be used to kill people.
You try to think to logically and rationally, something that wacked out drug addicts don't have the ability to do. Homes are broken into every day across our country.... risk and all. Publishing valuables only makes it easier for criminals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies