Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2013, 07:09 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,442,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Snopes is run by a democrat husband and wife team. They have been caught before giving out misinformation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2013, 07:40 PM

26,580 posts, read 14,505,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
. And you can't provide a shred of evidence you're correct.
here are 26 "shreds" of evidence for you.

Barackryphal: Barack Obama Was Born in Hawaii

Old 01-11-2013, 09:35 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,285,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Snopes is run by a democrat husband and wife team. They have been caught before giving out misinformation.
funny since they source everything in their articles. And Barbara and husband have been called Conservative quacks as well.

And notice how you ignore the article and attack the messengers, instead of addressing the contents of the article, showing that again Steve, you're full of it.

Old 01-11-2013, 09:46 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,273,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
So Snopes is biased but your sources, and link$, aren't?

Ubercon "logic" strikes again, America.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:00 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,072,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
do you still believe there was a travel ban on US citizens to pakistan in 1981 steve?
I never thought that Steve was an old army soldier.

He came across as a young nut to me.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:30 PM

1,596 posts, read 1,161,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Your response doesn't answer any question and proves what I said to be true.

Hate to break it to you, but your word means ZERO to me. And you can't provide a shred of evidence you're correct. Just insults....it's all morons have.

In other words: I rest my case.

Some day, the truth will be known.
Will he still get 24/7 government security after the truth be known?

Would it be at Leavenworth?

Old 01-12-2013, 12:31 AM

1,571 posts, read 2,004,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Yes, he is. He was elected twice and everything.

The Commander-In-Chief of the nation you reside in is President Barack Obama. Live it. Learn it. Love it.

As for your birther nonsense--not a shred of legitimate evidence. None.
A while back, I remember reading a report that in Georgia, Obama's attorney admitted that Obama's certificate of birth was a forgery. I've never heard that the social security number was proven one way or the other. A former class-mate stated that Obama attended the university as a foreign exchange student. Now, I'm reading that the Supreme Court is going to hear evidence about Obama on Feb. 15, and the allegations abound. From a certificate that shows no aging over a 50 year period, to passports and travel, and two other names by which he's supposed to have been known by. Where did the Kenyan cert come from? And, why does it look more genuine than the one from Hawaii, with mis-aligned numbers on a pre-printed form.

If there's no grounds to any of these accusations, why are they still being thrown around? it should be relatively easy to prove them wrong. Why spend $50 million to side-step the issues? It should be simpler and cheaper to just lay out the proof... Unless the proof doesn't exist. In which case, it would suggest that he really is not qualified, but what happens then? We've never had anything like this before. Does that make all his signatures null and void? All the bills his signed no longer valid?

I have not seen enough of the questions answered to dismiss it that easily. I would hope that America has not had the wool pulled over it's collective eyes, but I simply don't know. I'll wait and see what the Supreme Court has to say. If they say he's qualified, we're stuck with him. If they say he is not, it opens up far more questions than I've heard answers for. But, it will make for an interesting chapter in American History. Certainly, one up on the "Great Imposter".

Old 01-12-2013, 12:34 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,482,634 times
Yes, and Obama is an alien...and the moon landing was a hoax...and Elvis is alive...

Some people will always be stupid.

Old 01-12-2013, 03:26 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,505,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
A while back, I remember reading a report that in Georgia, Obama's attorney admitted that Obama's certificate of birth was a forgery.
wrong. no lawyer for obama has ever said the birth certificate was a forgery. in a NJ trial, not the GA trial, obama's attorney argued that the birth certificate wasn't relevant ( the judge agreed, the plaintiff's argument was that both parents needed to be US citizens to be considered a natural born citizen). even the plaintiff attorney, mario apuzzo, admits that the defense never said the BC is a forgery. the entire trial is on video if you'd like to watch.

Quote:
I've never heard that the social security number was proven one way or the other.
the social security administration has confirmed that obama's SS# is legit in their court battles with orly taitz.

Quote:
A former class-mate stated that Obama attended the university as a foreign exchange student.
wrong. a former columbia student claimed nobody at columbia had heard of obama but "everyone knew" he attended as barry soetoro, probably as a foreign student ( i'm not sure how you simultaneously know and not know someone ). this claim was debunked by breitbarts.com of all places. if you'd like to see evindence/links to any of my statements just ask.

Quote:
Now, I'm reading that the Supreme Court is going to hear evidence about Obama on Feb. 15,...
where did you read that?

Quote:
....and the allegations abound.
they are the exact same allegations orly presented in the GA birther case. she lost.

Quote:
From a certificate that shows no aging over a 50 year period,....
the COLB was released from the hawaiian dept of health in 2007 and the LFBC in 2011.

Quote:
... to passports and travel,....
the birther passport claims are based on the myth that there was a travel ban on US citizens to pakistan in 1981. there has never been a travel ban to pakistan.

Quote:
....and two other names by which he's supposed to have been known by.
"soetoro" obama's step-father's last name that he used while living in indonesia (similar to 2 other presidents ) and "soebarka" a name that appears in parenthesis on stanley ann dunham's passport renewal (unclear why) that orly makes the leap in logic to claim it's an alias for obama without any other evidence.

Quote:
Where did the Kenyan cert come from?
which one? the "bomford" one is an admitted prank (which orly submitted in court) and the second one from convicted forger lucas smith ( among the many facts that lucas got wrong he misspelt the hospital administrator's name..... in the signature ).

Quote:
And, why does it look more genuine.....
maybe to you, not to me ( altho the "bomford" is a damn good forgery ).

Quote:
If there's no grounds to any of these accusations, why are they still being thrown around?
cognitive dissonance. you just listed a string of long debunked claims that can easily be verified and yet you still present them as fact. most birthers will not accept facts that contradict their belief.

Quote:
...it should be relatively easy to prove them wrong.
it is.

Quote:
Why spend $50 million to side-step the issues?
evidence of this $50million?

Quote:
Does that make all his signatures null and void? All the bills his signed no longer valid?
in that hypothetical scenario there is no "null and void" to obama's decisions. see the de facto officer doctrine.

Quote:
I have not seen enough of the questions answered....
how about now?

Quote:
I'll wait and see what the Supreme Court has to say.
i'm pretty sure the case has already been dismissed without comment by the SCOTUS.

Old 01-12-2013, 10:44 AM

90,296 posts, read 121,034,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Yes, and Obama is an alien...and the moon landing was a hoax...and Elvis is alive...

Some people will always be stupid.
I saw Elvis in the McDonald's drive-through today, getting a "senior" cup of coffee!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies