Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 09:50 AM

2,553 posts, read 2,438,748 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtn View Post
from voting for Obama in '12 to GOP '16.

Obama won by over 4 million votes; the projected non white share in 2016 will be 2-3 points higher (it was over 2 this year, and has seen higher increases in the past few cycles). 2.5% more would add 3 million votes, a 2.5 million minimum additional edge to the Dems, even if Rubio ran as the platform drove the exodus from the GOP. That would give the Dems a 7 million edge.

Romney won white males by the same margin as RR 1984; he won evangelicals as well as either RR or the Bushes. The problem is moderates and independents abhor the platform of today's GOP.

Realistically they must be given a reason to change their minds-3.5 million times. If the GOP loses in 2016, future races will be even worse, as within 3 elections, the Latino voting block is 20 million larger.
The independent vote is what decides who wins....they don't have to convert, they're already independent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2013, 09:56 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,916,577 times
Unless something changes our irresponsible spending is some day going to lead to a real crisis that will change the political landscape drastically.

Old 01-16-2013, 09:57 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,255,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Anyone who believes this is a fool.

White turnout in 2012 was the lowest ever. The neocons chose a liberal Mormom as their candidate, and millions of the GOP base (southern and Midwestern whites) stayed home.

The GOP doesn't need to pander to leftist parasitic minorities, they need to put up a libertarian candidate that doesn't want to bail out banks or get involved in foreign wars.

As for the democrats, just keep throwing scraps to the black and brown masses, while promoting abortion, and you have a nice little coalition of misfits to run with.
LOL...you mad bro?

Don't be so haughty. You'll take whatever coalition you can in order to win, and you know it. You just don't have any black and brown masses in your posse, so you're crying like a girl like most sore losers do.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:36 AM

73,100 posts, read 62,737,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LOL...you mad bro?

Don't be so haughty. You'll take whatever coalition you can in order to win, and you know it. You just don't have any black and brown masses in your posse, so you're crying like a girl like most sore losers do.
A sore loser, and a very racist sore loser at that.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:37 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,099,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
LOL...you mad bro?

Awww I'm finna' get rill mad now ca, quit playin' me out dawg!

I'm not sure what you mean by "I'll take any coalition", as I am not (and refuse to be) affiliated with either of the atrocities Americans call "parties". I am actually hoping that the neocons support amnesty so the GOP can officially die. Without the PC, liberal neocons, a real white party will be able to emerge.

As for the black and brown masses, they are merely powerless pawns. They hold no real wealth in their communities. They don't own farmland. They don't own (legal) guns, and when they do, they use them to ravage their own communities. They clean toilets, flip burgers, pick crops, and their main source of employment is the government. Not many scientists, engineers, computer programmers, or doctors among these groups. Their existence is dependent on white taxpayer money, affirmative action, diversity "quotas", and set asides for small business ownership, mortgages, etc. My apologies to the "talented tenth".

And I'm not sure where I was crying, maybe you mistake observations and commentary for "crying like a little girl".

Old 01-16-2013, 10:38 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,035,742 times
Not true. Obama is planning on legalizing 11 million mehicans after the gun grabbers are appeased. The US will not even be a country in ten years. Obama's mission will be complete.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Awww I'm finna' get rill mad now ca, quit playin' me out dawg!
Wow. Do you have anything better to do than show your immaturity?

Old 01-16-2013, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
A sore loser, and a very racist sore loser at that.
I'm not sure what I "lost", maybe you can fill me in.

And if you haven't noticed, "racist" doesn't carry the same weight it used to now that it applies to basically anything a white person does/says.

I am a racist. I segregate myself and my girlfriend from "diverse" areas. I will send my children to all white (and Asian) schools. I will fight for the rights of working class whites. And I will speak the truth about African-American IQ (85 on average), African-American crime, and the sick culture that many African-Americans (and naive crackers) perpetuate.

So go ahead and label me "bigot", "racist", "intolerant", "xenophobic", or whatever else you want. I consider myself a "realist", but I will wear any of those labels proudly and without shame. That gig is about up, better find some more clever ways to "hustle" the white man.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:44 AM

Quote:
My apologies to the "talented tenth"
The way I see it, you only say this stuff out of your own arrogance and hatred. I think this "apology" was more or less backhanded.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Wow. Do you have anything better to do than show your immaturity?
Sarcasm and hyperbole, check with Webster if those terms confound you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies