Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 07:40 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,128,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
I know all of this...does that make him any less worse? I think not. He was a tyrant. Hitler went after Jews,Obama is going after the religious,gun owners,and conservative.
Well so far Obama hasn't invaded Poland or committed any genocide.....

And really, you are insulting anyone who has actually lived under tyranny and you come across as some spoiled brat when you complain about how things are so bad in the country under Obama.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2013, 07:43 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,128,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Right-

"recommendations"!

We have a gun grabbing communist in the White House of questionable citizenship who favors "redistribution of wealth", just passed Obamacare as "deemed passed", favors citizenship to illegals, doesn't believe we have a spending problem, increases domestic surveilance via drones, mints $1trillion platinum coins, talks about a "civilian army" and ....................

you think everyone should relax? It is time to get "anxious"!
I thought ronald reagan started the conservative policy of amnesty?

Oh you didn't mention Obama was a dictator How could you forget?

Old 01-18-2013, 07:46 PM

8,391 posts, read 6,304,725 times
Quote:
I lost my parents in the gun confiscation of 2014 | Peace . Gold . Liberty

Its coming....It may be me,it may be you....but its coming for us all...I hope my kids defend their freedom and liberty from the likes of the tyrant in the white house and on capital hill when this happens.
conservatives are finally showing the fear based paranoid underpinnings of much of their thinking.

Violence, hatred, distrust of democracy, anti American

Old 01-18-2013, 07:46 PM

32,122 posts, read 15,112,615 times
Quote:
regulation then registration then confiscation...its a matter of time...

No it's not just a matter of time. How do you even think this way. We have regulations on many things so why should guns be exempted. What's wrong with having universal background checks for one.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:48 PM

2,072 posts, read 1,758,535 times
Out of that you got those things...interesting...those things are exactly what Obama feels...he hates gun owners,the religious and conservatives,he hates democracy so he uses EO to get his tyrannical gun grab under way,and he wants to commit violence against the people who stand up for the constitution....fighting back against tyranny is justice....plain and simple.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:51 PM

30,087 posts, read 18,704,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dv1033 View Post
I thought ronald reagan started the conservative policy of amnesty?

Oh you didn't mention Obama was a dictator How could you forget?
He did. So did Ted Kennedy.

No one is completely wrong or completely right in life. Reagan was sometimes wrong. Kennedy.............well I think he was always wrong.

Amnesty is a bad policy, as there will always be future demands for amnesty, as both Ted Kennedy and later Reagan discovered. Let us learn from the mistakes of the past, rather than defend flawed decisions of those with like political ideology.

PS- Obama is not a dictator yet, but is on his way. Do you believe that Obama would not like to be a dictator, if possible? There are just a few barriers to his achieving this status, the largest being the US military. No wonder he despises the military. The congress and senate have essentially sacrificed their constitutional roles to Obama.

Old 01-18-2013, 07:54 PM

30,087 posts, read 18,704,527 times
Where did you get that photo of me?
http://www.trbimg.com/img-50efeaa6/t...130111-001/600

Old 01-18-2013, 08:15 PM

Location: A Very Naughtytown In Northwestern Montanifornia U.S.A.
1,088 posts, read 1,949,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Calm down. Good Lord - are all you righties this panicky?
Consider a good anti-anxiety tablet as you shoot your guns. All President Obama did was make his recommendations.
I remember when the left was getting a bit "Panicky"

Old 01-18-2013, 08:18 PM

2,238 posts, read 1,445,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontLookPhoto View Post
I remember when the left was getting a bit "Panicky"
oh yeah I see your point so very scary a guy with bell bottoms and a kid oooooooo

Old 01-18-2013, 08:24 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,610,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
The people generally welcomed the Nazis in Germany. The Nazi government didn't have to take guns away from the people.
Nazi Gun Law
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies