Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 10:42 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,315,185 times

Advertisements

In case you missed it in the title I am saying that this infiltration has been done by Islamists not just Muslims. We have known about it, at least from a suspected stage, for some time but now we have people from Egypt talking about it. Remember that place where the grand Arab Spring got its start? Wasn't it Obama who started the use of that term?

Egyptian Press Reports What U.S. Press Won't: Islamists Spying Here - Investors.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2013, 10:48 AM

7,242 posts, read 7,918,293 times
I thought this link might help you.

Paranoid schizophrenia: Treatments and drugs - MayoClinic.com

Old 01-19-2013, 10:54 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,791,291 times
Obama's meetings with Islamist radicals is a matter of WH record. There have been hundreds of meetings over the years he has been president.

Radical Islamists routinely visit White House

Obama and Hillary made it very clear they do not negotiate with terrorists. So, what do they discuss during these tea parties?? I find it hard to believe that there are no negotiations, deals or plans being made.

Old 01-19-2013, 10:58 AM

68,349 posts, read 54,496,641 times
Time for another drunk Senator (possibly from Wisconsin) to sound the alarm?

Old 01-19-2013, 11:02 AM

8,560 posts, read 11,227,069 times
Would be helpful if the L.A. Times would release the Rashid Khalidi tape
Quote:
At the time Khalidi, a PLO adviser turned University of Chicago professor, was headed east to Columbia. There he would take over the University’s Middle East-studies program (which he has since maintained as a bubbling cauldron of anti-Semitism) and assume the professorship endowed in honor of Edward Sayyid, another notorious terror apologist.

The party featured encomiums by many of Khalidi’s allies, colleagues, and friends, including Barack Obama, then an Illinois state senator, and Bill Ayers, the terrorist turned education professor. It was sponsored by the Arab American Action Network (AAAN), which had been founded by Khalidi and his wife, Mona, formerly a top English translator for Arafat’s press agency.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:04 AM

68,349 posts, read 54,496,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
In case you missed it in the title I am saying that this infiltration has been done by Islamists not just Muslims. We have known about it, at least from a suspected stage, for some time but now we have people from Egypt talking about it. Remember that place where the grand Arab Spring got its start? Wasn't it Obama who started the use of that term?Egyptian Press Reports What U.S. Press Won't: Islamists Spying Here - Investors.com

According to a Wiki article "The name is an allusion to the Revolutions of 1848, which is sometimes referred to as "Springtime of the People", and the Prague Spring in 1968 " and "The term Arab Spring as used to denote these events may have started with the American political journal Foreign Policy"

Thanks for playing "Let's Baselessly Blame Obama For Something Else" but NO cigar for you.

Old 01-19-2013, 11:20 AM

2,072 posts, read 1,758,838 times
Well yeah...the guy in charge of this regime is one of them.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
According to a Wiki article "The name is an allusion to the Revolutions of 1848, which is sometimes referred to as "Springtime of the People", and the Prague Spring in 1968 " and "The term Arab Spring as used to denote these events may have started with the American political journal Foreign Policy"

Thanks for playing "Let's Baselessly Blame Obama For Something Else" but NO cigar for you.
I know that Obama has never alluded to an Arab Spring when talking about the Egyptian uprising, or at least in your estimation. Should I enter a link to quotes of him in the days after it all started. I don't want to embarrass someone who failed to read my link and therefore can't discuss anything in it so I will let you remain in your uninformed ignorance.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think4Yourself View Post
How about you pick out just one name listed in the link and telling me how he doesn't belong there? Yes, I know that you didn't even click the link but you may want to in order to play along.

Old 01-19-2013, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell14 View Post
Well yeah...the guy in charge of this regime is one of them.
Did you notice that only two leaners have chimed in and neither of them indicated any knowledge of what is in the link. Of course, I didn't expect any of them to be able to discuss the article for that reason.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies