Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 07:45 AM

2,238 posts, read 1,449,248 times

Advertisements

I think obama's real name is Hiram Goathead I researched this information very carefully by first googling it than cross referencing it with some old netscape navigator links. I think delved further by going onto TalkCity chatrooms where upon I found someone who was using the name NimbleNuts and from him I found more information so I went through google again and came up with the conclusion that....

BIRTHERS ARE IDIOTS !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2013, 07:45 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,443,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Where are all the RW people in power who would benefit from this information? If the information were valid, you know damned well the RW'ers would be all over it, trying to impeach Obama.
Margritte, this new information just went public early this morning.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:48 AM

2,238 posts, read 1,449,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
This is what these people cannot seem to explain, as it is inexplicable. So, as good liberals, they ignore what seems to be an impossibility and try to sweep it under the rug.

If this guy was a republican and had someone else's social security number, I can assure you it would be front page news. But, with the media in the tank for Obama and a population of morons, no one seems to care. It may be the biggest fraud ever perpetrated in world history and no one cares.

If Obama was a republican, I would want to know. Now if he has a legit number, it should be easy to prove. But why someone else's number?

Well if you really believed in what you say than why not investigate Ted Cruz from texas he after all was not born in this country yet I don't see anyone devoting thread after thread and wasting the courts time and money with stupidity ? I say call for a full investigation into Ted Cruz and if he is found that he is in fact illegal Deport him !

Old 01-23-2013, 07:52 AM

90,295 posts, read 121,148,085 times
None of this is news; I read all of it several years ago.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:54 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,986,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
This is what these people cannot seem to explain, as it is inexplicable. So, as good liberals, they ignore what seems to be an impossibility and try to sweep it under the rug.

If this guy was a republican and had someone else's social security number, I can assure you it would be front page news. But, with the media in the tank for Obama and a population of morons, no one seems to care. It may be the biggest fraud ever perpetrated in world history and no one cares.

If Obama was a republican, I would want to know. Now if he has a legit number, it should be easy to prove. But why someone else's number?
Sure makes one wonder whats out there we don't know. If people have had to dig this deep the Obama's are covering their @sses all the way, in such a short time of marriage.

What a team, better than Mr & Mrs. Smith

Old 01-23-2013, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
None of this is news; I read all of it several years ago.
Not about the discovery of the guy in the 1940 census. That new information was released early this morning confirming the guy having the same SS number that Obama has had actually existed.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:57 AM

990 posts, read 942,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
This is a incredible discovery just released this morning using genealogy and the 1940 census. The lady is Leslie Bishop, a 25 year genealogy expert. She has been working covert on this and the results seem to have paid off. You are going to have to read this article with the evidence very carefully to understand how this gentlemen they found on the 1940 census ties in with Barack Obama and Michelle. He was the actual original SS card holder of the number Barack Obama has been confirmed using. There is one Numident record for each SSN ever assigned. A numident is the social security number itself. It, the number is only assigned once and is never used again unless it is stolen. Keep that in mind when you read the evidence and open the links in the article.

BREAKING NEWS – OBAMA CAUGHT USING STOLEN SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER « The Obama Hustle

Obama's Chicago Address is 5046 S Greenwood Ave.

Using data bases in 2011, when Investigators keyed in Obama's SS number (discovered after it bled through on his tax returns on the White House website), a Harrison J Bounel popped up with Obama's home address in Chicago. If alive today, Mr. Bounel born in 1890 would be 120 years old.
http://www.wnd.com/images/2011/07/082211THREE.jpg

This next image shows Michele Obama as Harrison J Bounel’s spouse.

http://theobamahustle.files.wordpres...082211five.jpg

For the rest of the evidence and to see the 1940 census with Harrison J. Bounel go to the link to see the end results.
Really? You people are still clinging to this nonsense?
Obama is a mediocre president, but he was reelected with 51% of the vote and he's going to be president until 2017. Deal with it.

Get over the fact that you live in a country with a black man who has a funny name as president.

The racism dripping from birtherism makes me sick. John McCain was actually born in Panama and that wasn't a problem, but somehow Obama is a foreigner (even though the timelines make absolutely no sense) and that will destroy the world.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:58 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,986,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Not really. It's just that he happens to be a non-white person with a weird name, so the birthers all have to assume there's something insidious going on.
If President Bush had done this......the right could've complained it's just because "he's some white man involved in oil" that's the only reason the left are questioning him. UGH!!!!!!!

Old 01-23-2013, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
I say call for a full investigation into Ted Cruz and if he is found that he is in fact illegal Deport him !
I would be willing to do that. I don't like law breakers.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkBeforeYouVote View Post
Really? You people are still clinging to this nonsense?
Obama is a mediocre president, but he was reelected with 51% of the vote and he's going to be president until 2017. Deal with it.

Get over the fact that you live in a country with a black man who has a funny name as president.

The racism dripping from birtherism makes me sick. John McCain was actually born in Panama and that wasn't a problem, but somehow Obama is a foreigner (even though the timelines make absolutely no sense) and that will destroy the world.
Explain why dead Harrison J. Bounel and Barack Obama are tied together with the same social security number? The guy was 50 years old back in 1940 according to the census discovered.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies