Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2013, 08:48 AM

1,523 posts, read 1,441,678 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post

Bounel and Obama aren't tied together at all. Some database entry got screwed up.
Prove it with logical answers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2013, 08:50 AM

2,836 posts, read 3,501,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It's smoldering....

Where there is smoke, there is fire.

This whole issue has been putting off smoke signals, for a long time.
There is a fire there someplace. It is just too coincidental. Then add the secrecy to all his college records.
President Obama's college records are confidential and not abailable for public review under the Family Educational Privacy Act of 1974. You don't have the right to see the records. Nor do you have standing to challenge his eligibility for the office of President of the United States.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:57 AM

10,092 posts, read 8,221,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It's smoldering....

Where there is smoke, there is fire.

This whole issue has been putting off smoke signals, for a long time.
There is a fire there someplace. It is just too coincidental. Then add the secrecy to all his college records.
There has to be actual facts and information for something to smoulder--just because people pull "info" out of their backsides and make it up by starting rumors doesn't mean squat. I heard Bent Bow was yadda yadda yadda and I'm going to claim there are documents that prove it--does that qualify as a "where there is smoke, there is fire?"

Old 01-23-2013, 08:58 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,362,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Army Soldier View Post
Margritte, this new information just went public early this morning.
Other posters seemed to have already known about this. If they did, why didn't the RW power players know?

Old 01-23-2013, 08:59 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,943,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Agreed. There are way too many issues with Obama's birth certificate, college records, social security number, and tuition support. How in the hell could someone get through Columbia and Harvard with no student loans from his background? It is impossible.

There is something very wrong about Obama, yet the media and adoring throngs look the other way.
And that would be why it took Obama and his wife 13 years to pay off their student loans.

Old 01-23-2013, 09:00 AM

2,238 posts, read 1,447,080 times
Quote:
I would be willing to do that. I don't like law breakers.

Neither do I, will you be in contact with sherrif arpaio or orly taitz ?

Old 01-23-2013, 09:01 AM

28,163 posts, read 25,362,734 times
Google

Google search page using the words "snopes, obama, social security number, bounel". There are hits that include the name Bounel from 2011.

Old 01-23-2013, 09:02 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,740,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendell Phillips View Post
President Obama's college records are confidential and not abailable for public review under the Family Educational Privacy Act of 1974. You don't have the right to see the records. Nor do you have standing to challenge his eligibility for the office of President of the United States.

The Bill of Rights gives me all the standing to challenge any other American, or non American. I am a sovereign citizen, not a subject of the state.
The 2nd Amendment gives me, the individual, the right to impeach the President, or die trying, if that is my choice.

It would be my individual choice to pay the highest price(my life) to maintain the freedoms in this nation for my children.
Many people before me, gave their lives and blood to protect the rights of the people. I shall be no different.

42,732 posts, read 29,943,549 times
Quote:
Prove it with logical answers.
Answer the logical questions.

How did Bounel get a Connecticut SSN?

How did Bounel get listed as a spouse to Michelle Obama?

10,092 posts, read 8,221,687 times
Quote:
Ok I no where you are getting the confusion. The original guy they thought they had tied to Obama was Jean Paul Ludwig. But it was discovered he had a different SS number.
And you know what? After this Bounel guy is completely disproven, you'll come up with someone else who supposedly has the same SS# or lived at the same address as well. You people have zero interest in dealing with the truth--you just go looking for things you can fabricate to back up your wishing and praying that there's something not legitimate about the president (because he's BLACK), vs. dealing with what's real. It's pointless to point out the facts, because you'll never believe them--you'll just make up another conspiracy theory.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies