Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2013, 03:22 PM

15 posts, read 11,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
In France, Muslims would gather in the thousands around the city, get down on their knees right in the middle of streets and roads and start praying, for Allah knows how long, all the while blocking traffic and pedestrians. The French government actually went along with this for a while until people simply started complaining. It's really no wonder Hitler was able to roll over France without one shot being fired. Imagine what would happen to you if you started making a big fuss that you couldn't cross the street. They'd probably stone you. Muslims will impose their will on you if you let them. This is why Europe has so many problems with them over there.

Encerclé par des milliers de musulmans en plein Paris ! - YouTube

Moscow - Europe's Muslim Capital - YouTube

Old 01-29-2013, 03:40 PM

8,893 posts, read 5,371,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieApocExtraordinaire View Post
How are they to know your street when you don't display it?
I feel absolutely no obligation to inform Muslim dirtbags attempting to enforce Sharia law that my street isn't a good pick for them. There is that old saying one learns best by doing.

Old 01-29-2013, 03:42 PM

3,168 posts, read 2,062,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
I feel absolutely no obligation to inform Muslim dirtbags attempting to enforce Sharia law that my street isn't a good pick for them. There is that old saying one learns best by doing.
I guess I don't understand all this boasting. Especially when you're anonymous. You're challenging someone but yet provide them no information to find you.

Old 01-29-2013, 03:49 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,734,327 times
Quote:
I guess I don't understand all this boasting. Especially when you're anonymous. You're challenging someone but yet provide them no information to find you.
Zombie, tell me something. How old are you? I'm going to guess you're about 22. Am I correct?

Old 01-29-2013, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Zombie, tell me something. How old are you? I'm going to guess you're about 22. Am I correct?
I'm 38.

Old 01-29-2013, 03:54 PM

768 posts, read 879,943 times
Quote:
In Chechnya women sacrificed themselves for the resistance. Thanks in part to sacrifices there is now Sharia in Chechnya. These women were widows, controlled by no men. If they wanted to wait out the outcome of the war they could have easily. Instead they helped secure an outcome you claim oppresses them. And yes, they slit many Russian male throats by luring them back.
Yes, in our pointless forays into that part of the world the afghani women cut off the penis'es of non-islamic occupiers. Maybe if they still did that US grunts wouldnt be so gung ho about invading their country.
The British officer John Masters recorded in his autobiography that Pathan women in the North-West Frontier Province of British India during the Anglo-Afghan Wars would castrate non Muslim soldiers who were captured, like British and Sikhs.
Castration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are completely devoted to their religion. They do not want to be 'helped'. They know world domination lies in their wombs. They live solely for allah and the prophet mohammed.

Old 01-29-2013, 03:58 PM

Quote:
I'm challenging no one.

Old 01-29-2013, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWS View Post
Yes, in our pointless forays into that part of the world the afghani women cut off the penis'es of non-islamic occupiers. Maybe if they still did that US grunts wouldnt be so gung ho about invading their country.
The British officer John Masters recorded in his autobiography that Pathan women in the North-West Frontier Province of British India during the Anglo-Afghan Wars would castrate non Muslim soldiers who were captured, like British and Sikhs.
Castration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are completely devoted to their religion. They do not want to be 'helped'. They know world domination lies in their wombs. They live solely for allah and the prophet mohammed.
What a bunch of cowardly women.

Old 01-29-2013, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWS View Post
When you're invaded from the outside, you become completely devoted to your clan, tribe, religion and nationality. That's how you survive. Pashtun men (at least some of them, the ones above the Durand line) kept the British away and live liked free men. The Hindus did not. You're either going to fight or you're going to be ruled.

Old 01-29-2013, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
What a bunch of cowardly women.
There is nothing more courageous than killing yourself for your beliefs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies