Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 09:44 AM

4,991 posts, read 4,505,887 times

Advertisements

So all you need is the anonymous accusation of a Dominican prostitute about something that allegedly happened a decade ago to be outraged?...LOL...Desperate much wingnuts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2013, 09:51 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,707,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenyo View Post
So all you need is the anonymous accusation of a Dominican prostitute about something that allegedly happened a decade ago to be outraged?...LOL...Desperate much wingnuts?
You didn't read the article did you.

Old 01-31-2013, 09:52 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times
Quote:
Well, be fair. If it were a Gop guy, you know damn well it'd be headline news constantly. The entire country would know about it. Yet this one isn't getting that type of coverage and you know it

Old 01-31-2013, 09:53 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
It is still a poor attempt.
It isn't an attempt. It's factual that he is connected to them.

Old 01-31-2013, 09:55 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
There is a big difference between having sex with - "consensual" or not - someone between 8-12 like Jerry Sandusky did. That's child molestation.

It's not child molestation to have sex with a willing 16 or 17 year old. It's so not child molestation that it's legal pretty much everywhere. You seem to post a lot in the West Virginia forum, so I'm assuming that's where you live. You could go out right now anywhere in West Virginia and have legal sex with a consenting 16 year old.
Some seem to go to great pains to justify having sex with those who can not give consent. If he did what he is accused of doing and I certainly do not know if he did or not, it was illegal no matter what she said.

Old 01-31-2013, 09:56 AM

4,991 posts, read 4,505,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
You didn't read the article did you.
Ok, 2009, 4 years ago..The person making the accusation is still an anonymous Domican prostitute..Can we find anybody with less credibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Well, be fair. If it were a Gop guy, you know damn well it'd be headline news constantly. The entire country would know about it. Yet this one isn't getting that type of coverage and you know it
To be fair Anthony Weiner (D) was fired for sending pics of himself in his underwear. Stop acting like Democrats get a break in these situations..And uhh, who was that guy impeached? Oh yeah..try again.

Old 01-31-2013, 09:56 AM

14,917 posts, read 13,103,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Some seem to go to great pains to justify having sex with those who can not give consent. If he did what he is accused of doing and I certainly do not know if he did or not, it was illegal no matter what she said.
Well yeah, paying for sex is illegal (although it shouldn't be). How is what he is accused of doing "child molestation" though? And am I missing some part of the story where his alleged prostitute did not consent and he raped her?

Last edited by hammertime33; 01-31-2013 at 10:06 AM..

Old 01-31-2013, 10:04 AM

9,240 posts, read 8,669,503 times
Quote:
Did you (read)?

Old 01-31-2013, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Well that is just a poor attempt to try to connect the Senator to an intern that worked in his office for a couple months. Thanks for informing me on this fake outrage.
Either way this corrupt Senator hosted a city that trafficked minors.

Bob Menendez’s hometown a major sex-trafficking destination

Old 01-31-2013, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AONE View Post
As a democrat I would gladly pull his plug. We don't need these types in either party, and certainly not mine.

I find it hideous politicians accepts $60k gifts and think this is ok. tell me again why he need to go to DR? Stay in NJ and do your job, you recall the one you were hired to do.

Personally I wish a group that was unbiased would investigate all the politicians and prosecute them if they have broken the laws,. Want to see how America declines? It starts at the top. Ethics are not an option. if you are a thief you belong in jail.

Post note - I just expressed my disgust with the Senator directly and encourage others to do the same. This is not a right or left issue but a right or wrong one.

Maybe he should take his own advice.

Menendez in 2012: Secret Service agents who solicited prostitutes ‘should all be fired’ [VIDEO]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies