Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2013, 11:05 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,527,938 times

Advertisements

Sweden is becoming infested. The country is not what it used to be. Not long ago a suburb of Stockholm, Fittja, allowed Böneutrop. More communities will soon get the same thing. I am not sure what it is called in English. But it is when the prayers from a mosque, are being announced over loud speakers so the surrounding community can hear it. This is in Sweden, a 90 % or so "protestant" country. ( not that that really matters but as far as our culture goes it kind of does ).
The truth is, nobody wants it. Not a single person I know wants anything to do with it. I read online Swedish news papers and the vast majority of people commenting on the situation are disgusted. I have not heard any positive feedback at all. It is getting out of hand. When I left in 1999, singing the national anthem in our school on graduation day was frowned upon. Celebrating our own heritage was almost....well in lack for better words, racist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2013, 11:32 PM

468 posts, read 554,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
Sweden is becoming infested. The country is not what it used to be. Not long ago a suburb of Stockholm, Fittja, allowed Böneutrop. More communities will soon get the same thing. I am not sure what it is called in English. But it is when the prayers from a mosque, are being announced over loud speakers so the surrounding community can hear it. This is in Sweden, a 90 % or so "protestant" country. ( not that that really matters but as far as our culture goes it kind of does ).
The truth is, nobody wants it. Not a single person I know wants anything to do with it. I read online Swedish news papers and the vast majority of people commenting on the situation are disgusted. I have not heard any positive feedback at all. It is getting out of hand. When I left in 1999, singing the national anthem in our school on graduation day was frowned upon. Celebrating our own heritage was almost....well in lack for better words, racist.
Thanks for saying the truth..like I said Europeans are fed up. And I know muslim rape in Sweden has been a serious problem for years now. But of course the Libs and muslims have different ideas and will accuse you of bigotry. It's funny because so many living under oppressive muslim laws really do want democracy and freedom, but those who make it to nonmuslim lands want sharia, and they're encouraged by their power hungry leaders and fellow religious followers. I'm interested in knowing if the muslims who don't support this takeover would be willing to speak up against it if they were enlightened of the situation.

EDIT: I just recall seeing something about a few of Sweden's schools having almost no ethnic Swedish kids.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:50 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,282,125 times
3 hours after the initial post, and not a single shred of evidence from the OP that Muslims were responsible for the increase in reported rape incidents.

Wonder why? (that's sarcasm)

Old 02-01-2013, 04:43 AM

14,416 posts, read 22,527,938 times
Well, I can see it. I can see how it could be true. I am sad to say.

Old 02-01-2013, 06:42 AM

1,303 posts, read 1,099,884 times
These savages are going to awaken the dormant Viking spirit. Not a wise choice.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:52 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,745,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Rapists are almost always men. Nuff said.
I'd say always. How often does one hear of a woman inserting a stick into a man?

Old 02-01-2013, 10:29 AM

1,065 posts, read 1,313,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
ignore him he's trolling he's a professional muslim apologist, he trolled my other thread until the mod conveniently closed it. Seems mods around here are really protective of muslims.
I often argue that the average Muslim is no more ridiculous in their beliefs than the adherents of any other religion.

I don't need to be told whose opinion and information is relevant, thank you.

Old 02-01-2013, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
I'd say always. How often does one hear of a woman inserting a stick into a man?
Just because you are ignorant of something does not mean that it does not exist

Old 02-01-2013, 12:41 PM

6,205 posts, read 7,474,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineComedy View Post
I often argue that the average Muslim is no more ridiculous in their beliefs than the adherents of any other religion.

I don't need to be told whose opinion and information is relevant, thank you.
Who is talking about beliefs? Its all about actions.
I don't know about these rape figures, but from talking to a few Scandinavian friends, I know they are pissed about the Muslim tsunami into these countries, as many are in the entire western Europe.

Old 02-01-2013, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oberon_1 View Post
Who is talking about beliefs? Its all about actions.
I don't know about these rape figures, but from talking to a few Scandinavian friends, I know they are pissed about the Muslim tsunami into these countries, as many are in the entire western Europe.
Being pissed about the 'Muslim tsunami' is an action and not a belief?

Last edited by DivineComedy; 02-01-2013 at 01:25 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies