Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the idea of whites becoming a Minority in America?
I don't want it to have a negative affect on America 5 8.62%
As long as the core principals of America is believe in we might be ok. 9 15.52%
Do you think it can be stopped? 7 12.07%
I think it will result in a less free, less prosperous nation 9 15.52%
I think it will result in a failing state like South Africa 8 13.79%
I think It will end in conflict 8 13.79%
I think it will end the American Culture as we have know it 14 24.14%
Other, explain 10 17.24%
Skin color does not matter culture and ideology does. 23 39.66%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 06:42 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,909,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Norway still has a lower crime rate than the USA does, same with Denmark. Those two nations have a better economy than the USA does at this point. And as for South Africa post 1994, that doesn't take away from the fact that South Africa was horrible for Blacks. At least in this South Africa, Blacks have a say.
Agreed tho word is the "Coloured" people in South Africa ain't "Black" enough in 2013 to get government bennies so they're getting real pissed off at the Black people in charge.

Old 07-29-2013, 06:54 PM

349 posts, read 261,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Agreed tho word is the "Coloured" people in South Africa ain't "Black" enough in 2013 to get government bennies so they're getting real pissed off at the Black people in charge.
As well as the whites who got taken care of for doing nothing...
Now they are getting pissed off too, after all they are White and deserve to be taken care of...

White poverty in South Africa - YouTube

Old 07-29-2013, 07:19 PM

9,282 posts, read 6,744,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsta View Post
All of that reflects American culture. What doesn't is the diluting and removal of this through mass immigration. And you could get trivial and say they don't threaten any of this but they do. Take a look at the voting trends and tell me white Texans shouldn't be worried, tell me there's no agenda behind our [by no mistake] porous borders. Then when liberals take Texas, the GOP which I'm no fan of btw will essentially be over and there will be tens of millions of alienated white voters in America [the majority of white voters actually according to the election results]. At that point, many will turn to the far right and I think we can expect a serious increase in far right groups when that happens. We've already seen a percentage increase in the hundreds upon hundreds in the last 5 years and more than enough to become a true force to be reckoned with on the streets as well as politically. The problem we have that places like Greece are not having is coming together as one. We have thousands of splintered far right groups aka "hate groups" according to the US government that haven't come together. The next step is to unite these and then things start to connect and action gets taken. Just look at Greece's far right increasing by the day. It is true that America has never been this divided since possibly the Civil War, perhaps even moreso now actually. I know it's hard to believe "anything is going to happen" and that's a common belief mainly because nothing does happen. I can assure you though that it's solely because the right is too splintered at this point. You can bet that if and when these groups come together, they will be better managed, better organized, structured, and better funded and your little "comfort zone" believing nothing can happen will be in for a shock.
Finally someone who gets it...We all Know who is causing this, the Whole of the Democratic party, wanting a massive underclass to uneducated and too dependent on the state as to achieve perpetual elect-ability all the while branding anyone who brings facts a "Nazi" "Racist" or a "Domestic Terrorist",

And the Neo Con Faction of the GOP, to have a rock bottom low wages, as well as "trying to win over the Latino vote, all the while ignoring the fact they don't believe in what Conservatism is founded upon.

"But it’s on the question of big government that Hispanics stand most solidly with Democrats. The 2011 Pew Hispanic Center survey asked Latinos whether they would “pay higher taxes to support a larger government or pay lower taxes and have a smaller government”? Hispanics backed higher taxes and more government by 75 percent to 19 percent. For the population as a whole, 48 percent favored smaller government to 41 percent wanting big government.

GOP Can't Win Latinos Over Immigration - NationalJournal.com

http://www.pewhispanic.org/question-search/?qid=1602997&pid=54&ccid=54#top"

Old 07-29-2013, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS0311 View Post
I call you foolish and pretty loose with facts....
Further, it's quite telling that you point out certain posters are dodging your questions, when in reality ti have failed to answer the questions first put to you.
what questions? and loose with facts? maybe you should Google farm murders of South Africa? or South Africa crime rates?

Old 07-29-2013, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
My point is that with South Africa, the problem was the racial tensions. South Africa was only good for White people. Blacks were basically subjected to a dictatorship by any other name. Give me one reason, as a Black man living in today's America, why I would consider South Africa during apartheid, a great nation. Give me a reason that would help me, given what I know about how badly Blacks were treated.
Has it gotten better now? Is South Africa safer? Have you seen the crime rate? The rapes? the Farm murders? the fact people see themselves as lucky they have not been rob, or had their wives or daughter raped and murdered? Freer? Have you seen the restriction on speech or firearm ownership? Wealthier? Have you seen the tax rates and miles of red tape?

as for how it would help you? the crime rates as they are now would never be tolerated.
as well as the wage and jobless rate, which have sky rocketed via massive "illegal"(by that I mean letting them in to stack the elections in the leftest favor) Immigration which leads to higher crime, lower wages, and a lower stranded of living.

Old 07-29-2013, 08:03 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,735,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
isn't the southern poverty law center considered a hate group?
Yup. By extremist right wing hate groups. They don't like anything that curtails their violence.

Old 07-29-2013, 08:14 PM

1,203 posts, read 1,242,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Yup. By extremist right wing hate groups. They don't like anything that curtails their violence.
Absurd, considering that every political assassination and attempt in the history of the U.S. -- with the exception of one -- was done by a Left Winger, a Liberal, a Democrat, an insane person, or combination thereof. In the one single example otherwise, the assassin's political ideology was unknown.

Old 07-29-2013, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
So they have not target people based on political ideology that are not racist? just favoring things like more freedom, a smaller government, and a secure border?

Old 07-29-2013, 08:35 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,735,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattOTAlex View Post
Absurd, considering that every political assassination and attempt in the history of the U.S. -- with the exception of one -- was done by a Left Winger, a Liberal, a Democrat, an insane person, or combination thereof. In the one single example otherwise, the assassin's political ideology was unknown.
You don't seem to be fantasizing. What precisely are you talking about?

Old 07-29-2013, 08:47 PM

Default What do you think of the idea of whites becoming a Minority in America?

What do you think of the idea of whites becoming a Minority in America?

Is a good thing?

Or a bad thing that will lead to America becoming a hellish failing state.

Do think this should be prevented?

To all the open border, anti-racist (who are racist crowed), don't use the cop out of me or anyone who stands against you being a racist..

Re-open after poll mix up, now more poll!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.