Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2013, 03:42 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times

Advertisements

Now your howling yet again. Why do you continue to do that then claim to not do it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2013, 04:06 PM

2,171 posts, read 1,459,905 times
I knew a thread like this was gonna pop up. And anyone who somehow supported what he did is sick.

Old 02-17-2013, 04:13 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
A guy going around killing innnocent people because he was disgruntled about being fired and his other beefs with the LAPD....

Not a hero in my book.....

Old 02-17-2013, 04:23 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
So it turns out to be the far right who thinks he's a hero, at least here on CD. FAIL
Another one who fails to hear or read links speaks out and declares fail. Maybe you ought to be more truthful with yourself and the rest of us and go back and listen to that video, just so you can know what I have been talking about. Self enforced ignorance is no better than just downright ignorance.

Old 02-17-2013, 04:26 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,274,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
A guy going around killing innnocent people because he was disgruntled about being fired and his other beefs with the LAPD....

I am surely like you but I also know what kind of things were showing up on all kinds of social sites and many people were sympathizing with him or just downright lying on those boards. I don't want to say that race was involved in any of those things but I have to say it sure was.

Old 02-17-2013, 04:27 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,166,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Another one who fails to hear or read links speaks out and declares fail. Maybe you ought to be more truthful with yourself and the rest of us and go back and listen to that video, just so you can know what I have been talking about. Self enforced ignorance is no better than just downright ignorance.
Maybe you ought to check out the Dorner threads here to see who have been making him out to be a hero, like your friends Harrier and RebelYell.

Old 02-17-2013, 04:28 PM

3,807 posts, read 4,276,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

You want to see sick????

Online video game calling Christopher Dorner a

Our country and society is truly doomed.

Old 02-17-2013, 04:32 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,700,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I am surely like you but I also know what kind of things were showing up on all kinds of social sites and many people were sympathizing with him or just downright lying on those boards. I don't want to say that race was involved in any of those things but I have to say it sure was.
The first people he killed were found in a parking structure in the city of Irvine, I've probably driven past that same parking structure a million times. My companies office is in that same city.

There is a small part of me that can understand his beef, to a small degree, but to go around and kill innocent people.... I can't get my head around that part.

There is a major break in brain logic if people actually support this kind of action.

I wonder how those same people who support Dorner would feel if he gunned down their family members.....

Old 02-17-2013, 05:05 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
I think Dorner will end up somewhat like Bonnie and Clyde, or Billy the Kid, or Al Capone.

Old 02-17-2013, 05:33 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil306 View Post
So, I am a black police officer. You are saying I am completely justified and beating the hell out of every single person who called me the "N" word in the past 24 yrs? In your opinion that is alright and PERFECTLY justifiable for a police officer to do that? Your worse then he is.
Just a question, If you were black and went to work everyday and your fellow officers call you a n366r would that bother you? Would it bother you if your partner routinely harassed people that looked like you just for the hell of it? What would you do if you seen one of the officers beat and planted drugs on an innocent person? What if you reported him and they retaliated against you with you possibly losing your livelihood? Would you just sit there like many other minority officers and "take it" and wait until you are a supervisor and pay the racist white officers back? Would you quit and do something else or would you go to the extreme like Dorner did?

Truthfully even if half of the things that he said was true, I can't honestly say what I would do, except not attack the guilty party's family.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies