Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 08:12 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,471,039 times

Advertisements

I'd like to know how someone suffers PTSD when they never experienced the "cause". Effect without cause? Yep, exactly, short for "excuse".

Old 02-21-2013, 08:13 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,133,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Democrats love to keep the black and whites at odds . Black people probably do have a complex and the democrats are to blame for that.. always pointing to skin color as if it is bad to be black .. or a curse. Don't pick on the blacks because they are black.. what does that tell a black person??

How can we move on as a nation of Americans of all colors and equal when the democrats keep saying things like,, Clinton, years ago Obama would be carrying my luggage. Or Ted Kennedy saying - a few years ago Obama would be bringing me coffee.

And then Biden saying Obama was clean and articulate. If anyone is a racist , it is the democrats who devalue and constantly evaluate the category of blacks with such comments.. disgusting... or Biden, they are gonna put you back in chains.. how dare Biden say he is for the black people. Black people better wake up to the fact that the dems cage and categorize the blacks constantly. Who are these men who say they are for blacks with their put downs and snobby attitudes.

Sure, it's alllll the dems fault.

Old 02-21-2013, 08:27 AM

52,696 posts, read 34,630,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Yes, I'd like more info on that as well.

I'd also like to see documentation that handwashing was outlawed by white people in the middle ages. Now, I don't mean one small village somewhere who had some cult or weird religious belief about not washing hands (though I doubt that even that existed) - I'd like to see documentation that this supposed belief was widespread.

Meanwhile, I'll leave you with this image:
i guess we'll just have to be patient; 16 hours later, perception has yet to reach that desktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perception View Post
Well you caught me im using which uses auto correct now I would love to post references because everything i state can be backed up by text from scholars.

As a matter of fact I'll do you a favor why don't you cite everything you want substantiated from this thread and ill do the rest, when I reach a desktop

Old 02-21-2013, 09:36 AM

799 posts, read 1,096,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Then drop your "KKK" attitude against anglo white people. Most of us AREN'T your enemy; but please don't push us too hard, we'll push back and you'll lose. Bad.
You're using a disinformation tactic, by refusing to debate on said discussion, you rather use your emotion in response. Stick to the subject, rather than coming at me for my feelings, if you want to engage in such discussion you can give me a DM and I'll happily respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
In your opening statement, you said:

You pretty much shot your own lofty expectations down with your own words. I posed the question on when is the black community going to own the problems in their community that the article cites. When does PTSS end and choice begin?

And, accepting the idea that PTSS IS the cause of the problems in the black community, what is the community doing to go beyond PTSS and offer valid solutions?

These are valid questions, HoodsofATL, how about taking your own advice and discuss it with an open mind?
To answer your question about PTSS and how to deal with such, we'll simply educate our people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
I'd like to know how someone suffers PTSD when they never experienced the "cause". Effect without cause? Yep, exactly, short for "excuse".
Actually we all have because when we walk into a store or any place of business we're constantly watched, also the media gives the world a very skewed view of Black People in Amerikkka, this is only the tip of the iceberg of our conditions behind enemy lines.

Old 02-21-2013, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
Yes, I'd like more info on that as well.

I'd also like to see documentation that handwashing was outlawed by white people in the middle ages. Now, I don't mean one small village somewhere who had some cult or weird religious belief about not washing hands (though I doubt that even that existed) - I'd like to see documentation that this supposed belief was widespread.

Meanwhile, I'll leave you with this image:
You are also using a disinformation tactic, you don't acknowledge the truth that the bubonic plague could have been prevented by the washing of the hands and keeping the body and the environment clean. I think that was what Perception was getting at when he made that statement. Now since that is settled, please stop riddling my thread with false propaganda of Afrika.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Democrats love to keep the black and whites at odds . Black people probably do have a complex and the democrats are to blame for that.. always pointing to skin color as if it is bad to be black .. or a curse. Don't pick on the blacks because they are black.. what does that tell a black person??

How can we move on as a nation of Americans of all colors and equal when the democrats keep saying things like,, Clinton, years ago Obama would be carrying my luggage. Or Ted Kennedy saying - a few years ago Obama would be bringing me coffee.

And then Biden saying Obama was clean and articulate. If anyone is a racist , it is the democrats who devalue and constantly evaluate the category of blacks with such comments.. disgusting... or Biden, they are gonna put you back in chains.. how dare Biden say he is for the black people. Black people better wake up to the fact that the dems cage and categorize the blacks constantly. Who are these men who say they are for blacks with their put downs and snobby attitudes.
And Republicans are no better. Thus neither of these political parties is and have never been for black people, though many are not aware of the manipulation each play on the hears of Afrikans in Amerikkka. The Democrats and Liberals are no less racist than Republicans and Conservatives they just have different means of such ways at going about any given situation, especially when it comes to Blacks in Amerikkka

Old 02-21-2013, 09:49 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,471,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodsofATL View Post
You're using a disinformation tactic, by refusing to debate on said discussion, you rather use your emotion in response. Stick to the subject, rather than coming at me for my feelings, if you want to engage in such discussion you can give me a DM and I'll happily respond.

To answer your question about PTSS and how to deal with such, we'll simply educate our people.

Actually we all have because when we walk into a store or any place of business we're constantly watched, also the media gives the world a very skewed view of Black People in Amerikkka, this is only the tip of the iceberg of our conditions behind enemy lines.
Nothing but excuses. Clean up your own communities and improve the image. Pretty simple.

Old 02-21-2013, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Nothing but excuses. Clean up your own communities and improve the image. Pretty simple.
You don't seem to engaged in the conversation, though you just used another disinformation tactic I won't sweat it, it's obvious to see the victor in these debates.

Old 02-21-2013, 10:19 AM

52,696 posts, read 34,630,631 times
Quote:
You don't seem to engaged in the conversation, though you just used another disinformation tactic I won't sweat it, it's obvious to see the victor in these debates.
that it is. but it certainly isn't you

Old 02-21-2013, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
that it is. but it certainly isn't you
Evidence of that claim? Cause I see otherwise.

Old 02-21-2013, 10:38 AM

10,190 posts, read 7,966,793 times
Quote:
Evidence of that claim? Cause I see otherwise.

It seems you see things that all others fail to see. It's like "I am right and the world is wrong."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies