Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 12:54 PM

8,347 posts, read 7,241,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Stopped flying the flag upside down and just threw it away. We now just fly the Gadson Flag.

Here is the link

Alec Baldwin’s goes on alleged racist rant against Post photographer - NYPOST.com

You libs have a lot of anger issues. Perhaps that is what makes a liberal- irrational anger.
Oh, Gadsen, not gadson. One of these.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2013, 12:56 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,183,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
I'm an equal-opportunity BS-hater.

Old 02-18-2013, 01:01 PM

1,730 posts, read 1,362,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
Last I checked, Alec Baldwin is just an actor, not an elected politician. What he says or does in public pretty much means jack squat. It's funny that he gets the underwear of the right wingers so in a bunch, though.
yeah but you libbies ride other actors like rented ponies(which is what they are)
Need a list? I'm sure you don't.

Old 02-18-2013, 01:27 PM

7,214 posts, read 9,396,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoD Guy View Post
yeah but you libbies ride other actors like rented ponies(which is what they are)
Need a list? I'm sure you don't.
Maybe some do. I don't pay attention to celebrities or what they do in general. I don't watch award shows or watch gossip TV shows, etc. I just don't care about that stuff.

Old 02-18-2013, 02:37 PM

15,823 posts, read 12,465,032 times
Neither of these back up the claim he used the n-word.

Old 02-18-2013, 02:45 PM

23,766 posts, read 29,064,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
If it wasn't for city-data, I wouldn't have know if anything happened....
this has to be the GD'est funniest (or most pathetic ) post I've ever seen on here!

all aboard the Crazy-Train to Enlightenville

Old 02-18-2013, 03:17 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,477,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
In another racial rant by a well known leftist, Alec Baldwin, it is reported that he called a New York Post reporter a "nig*er", "crackhead", and "drug dealer" in a brief confronation on a NYC street. Being a well known leftist, Baldwin is given a pass on such behavior, as he is an "enlightened" liberal.

Racism can only be applied to conservatives, not liberals, which demonstrates that "racist" now means, "anyone disagreeing with liberal policy" and has nothing to do with race.

I wonder what would have happened if Baldwin was a conservative?
My reaction would be the same.

[shrug]

Old 02-18-2013, 03:30 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,695,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEETC View Post
My reaction would be the same.

[shrug]
I'm surprised about his behaviour here.

I've never liked hearing the N word from anyone, least of all from blacks. It's like they are demeaning themselves

Old 02-19-2013, 07:12 AM

3,127 posts, read 7,630,608 times
Default Alec Baldwin and Racism!

I'm sure many of you have already seen this plastered on every news and entertainment show already but Alec Baldwin is at it again....this time by calling a photographer a N*gger! Yet, his wife is defending him saying he isnt racist.

What gives?

Can you call someone a derogatory slur and not be racist? The same thing happens with pretty much every minority group, blacks, latinos, gays, asians, women, etc.

Someone calls a black asian or latino a (insert slur), and they are automatically called "racist" (even though "latinos" are NOT a race).
Someone calls a gay a (insert slur), and they are automatically "homophobic".
Someone calls a woman a (insert slur), and they are called "sexist".

What irritates me, is that when members of any of those groups use a slur against each other, its laughed off and excused.

Can someone explain to me why this is so?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies