Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 05:52 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times

Advertisements

That's interesting seeing that in the Genealogy section their a huge thread about "White Americans claiming Cherokee blood." There are a ton of White Americans in there claiming Native American heritage.

I do wonder with Black Americans if identification of their past generations with Native Americans was easier to believe that accepting European heritage. If so, it's understandable seeing what they endured.

Lastly, there were Africans in Africa (and still are), not "blacks." However, it is quite clear that Africans of all complexions resided in the Egypt of old. The murals alone show that.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:06 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,370,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timing2012 View Post
Are they are slo fabricating the fact that blacks were the leaders who built Egypt.
They are the ones that enslaved Hebrews?

Makes us even.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:07 PM

73,031 posts, read 62,634,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timing2012 View Post
t...they are partly Native Americans. Watch 5:10 to 6:10:

DNA PROVES Black Americans are NOT who they think they are !! pt1 - YouTube

Are they are slo fabricating the fact that blacks were the leaders who built Egypt.
Oh please. Do you have anything better to do that display your disdain for Blacks?

Old 02-18-2013, 06:13 PM

73,031 posts, read 62,634,962 times
There is evidence of Black Pharaohs in Egypt. The links and pictures are provided below.

Black Pharaohs - National Geographic Magazine
Egypt's black pharaohs ignored - NY Daily News
Monumental Statue Of Black Egyptian Pharaoh Found
BBC NEWS | Africa | Black pharaoh trove uncovered

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribdoll View Post
That's interesting seeing that in the Genealogy section their a huge thread about "White Americans claiming Cherokee blood." There are a ton of White Americans in there claiming Native American heritage.

I do wonder with Black Americans if identification of their past generations with Native Americans was easier to believe that accepting European heritage. If so, it's understandable seeing what they endured.

Lastly, there were Africans in Africa (and still are), not "blacks." However, it is quite clear that Africans of all complexions resided in the Egypt of old. The murals alone show that.
Many blacks in the south ran off to live with Indian tribes. The Seminoles for example had many black members.

Obviously most blacks in the U.S. have white blood. I'm positive that I have it too (though its meaningless to me and I have no interest in its origins), but that's not some new revelation. It is what it is. We're by and large products of miscegenation. Most blacks I know have no issues with our history.

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times
Now y'all are obsessed with our DNA.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:19 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Many blacks in the south ran off to live with Indian tribes. The Seminoles for example had many black members.

Obviously most blacks in the U.S. have white blood. I'm positive that I have it too (though its meaningless to me and I have no interest in its origins), but that's not some new revelation. It is what it is. We're by and large products of miscegenation. Most blacks I know have no issues with our history.
That's true. Honestly, I believe a significant number African-Americans have Native American ancestry. And honestly, if they lived with Native Americans, they are very much a part of the culture, whether mixing with them or not.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:20 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,538,660 times
The devil is ALWAYS busy.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:21 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Now y'all are obsessed with our DNA.
I used to joke about it, but I really do believe that we're on their minds 24/7, 365!

Frankly, I'm kinda flattered about it.

Old 02-18-2013, 06:23 PM

799 posts, read 1,095,458 times
Let's get one thing straight this is a troll thread. Another thing is that the Natives and Afrikans have parallel legacies in this country. Also Native's were also enslaved the same time Afrikans were, which leads to the one drop rule, it stated that if you had any drop of black blood in you you were Black/Afrikan, this law was meant for slavery to prosper and also used as a means for most Natives to lose their heritage and become Afrikan/black slaves in America. Where was the slaves in the southeast, where the Natives also was at. Who could careless about these 2 groups? White people. Who was the enemy of these two groups? White people. Who made these 2 groups come together? White people. You see where I'm going with this.... Afrikan/blacks and Natives could have easily merged together, as they did in documented history of the Black Seminoles, become one new group altogether... Also the Indian Removal Act was a genocidal document, killing the Natives and their heritage, on mass level.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies