Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2013, 09:11 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
That is NOT what the other poster asked of you - why are you avoiding answering his question?
She cannot truly answer a question like that. That is the only reason, if she answered that question truly, she would show her true self.

Old 03-01-2013, 09:57 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,207,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
She cannot truly answer a question like that. That is the only reason, if she answered that question truly, she would show her true self.

you are very correct. if she answered the question truthfully, then she would expose herself for what she truly is.

Old 03-02-2013, 11:25 AM

7,300 posts, read 6,737,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
And it has made perfect sense for the millions of men and women who have served this country.
Simply because something has seemingly worked to achieve an intended goal, doesn't mean it's right. Slavery worked for the slave owners, but wasn't right.

There are times when things need to change, not because they're not achieving the goal, but because they are wrong.

Old 03-02-2013, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
I didnt die, but I bled, and I have friends that did in fact die from orders that came from someone they didnt know. it was part of the job.

since this thread is about women with firearms, I would trust my 13 yo daughter with a firearm to protect my life than I would ever trust democrats on this board, some republicans too.
Yes, but you didn't die and you're very happy about that. I'm sure the families of those that did die are not happy and think something should've been done differently.

As for putting guns in the hands of children, I think that's child abuse, no different from putting poison in the hands of children.

Old 03-02-2013, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
What question? I don't have a problem with responding to anything. Go for it. I will answer.

Old 03-02-2013, 11:49 AM

12,287 posts, read 9,829,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Simply because something has seemingly worked to achieve an intended goal, doesn't mean it's right. Slavery worked for the slave owners, but wasn't right.

There are times when things need to change, not because they're not achieving the goal, but because they are wrong.
Then explain how you would change the greatest military in the world? Then explain how those changes would increase the military's effectiveness to wage war.

Old 03-02-2013, 01:09 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
What question? I don't have a problem with responding to anything. Go for it. I will answer.

Doesn't matter what the questions is....

Old 03-02-2013, 01:25 PM

15,867 posts, read 14,495,108 times
I congratulate a very successful troll. Pages and pages of responses to this crap.

Old 03-02-2013, 02:04 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,328,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
I mean, a man with a gun, with the justification of "protecting his family", I can understand. I think it's paranoid, but I understand.

Women with guns? Especially if they're carrying them around in public? That's a scary thought....
Even more scary is a woman who is about to be attacked and has no way to defend herself.

Old 03-02-2013, 02:22 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,134,437 times
If the women in your world need a gun, then you have not done your job. ( in principal

If the women in a community need a gun, then the community has done done their job. ( in principal - community-organization

If the women in a country need a gun, then the representation of order, gov has not done their job. ( as reduced from above-circumstance

If the gov knows it has not done its job, it should step down and let someone else try. ( employment objectives

If the leadership does not step down then the people unanimously, for what is known unanimously should complain.

Its time to complain unaminously for all these problems because leadership refuse's to step down and let someone else try.(common sense

Its not money or doing without, in fact these doing without idea's which are relative, binds the community together. Its the cheating and lying and trickery...the deprivation and economy and need meter...is nothing relative to what it could be. Without sincerity, honesty, truth....nothing is possible. Leadership has failed instilling the fundamental ...hope. It requires replacement. Plain and simple, most things are.

Last edited by stargazzer; 03-02-2013 at 02:48 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies