Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 02:48 PM

61,286 posts, read 87,491,164 times

Advertisements

the young love to call people old man. it makes them feel powerful and confident, even if they are unemployed and have never held a job and are 30 sponging off old dad and mom living at home still.
mccain is a real hero not a gutless kidult wonder with tattoos hanging out at starbucks.
mccain is the only person that had the guts to stand up to illegal immigration.
the rest in congress has sold us out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2013, 04:47 PM

29,220 posts, read 22,410,518 times
McCain declared some time ago that he intends to retire after this term is completed.
All this is much ado about nothing.

Old 02-21-2013, 04:50 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,689,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Pelosi is up there too. Lifetime politicians in their 70's and 80's. Way past their time to retire.
You got this on both sides of the political coin.
For sure. None are as bad as Harry Reid. Poor thing is so out of breath, he can barely speak without falling over.

Old 02-21-2013, 05:18 PM

57,383 posts, read 26,294,968 times
I don't think anyone who signed the constitution thought this would be a life long profession, the voters were smarter back then, they never pictured people like Strom Thurmond, no one to blame in the end but the voters.

Old 02-21-2013, 05:24 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,234,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoooka View Post
I watched John McCain who is obviously politically bipolar, at this so called town hall yesterday. He went against his constituents on immigration big time. This guy has more different personality's politically speaking than Sybille. He is very conservitive he is very liberal, you can't nail him down. One week he is the darling of Fox news the next MSNBC is praising him as the right kind of Republican. I can't believe he got elected again. He is obviously suffering from dementia.
The hatefulk nature of your post says more about you then Mcain

Old 02-21-2013, 05:30 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,513,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
When you get locked up, tortured and refuse to leave your fellow Americans behind just to save your own ass then you can talk. Until then your just an insignificant speck that got missed on the arse of this country.
He refused to leave his fellow Americans behind? What; he could check out of the Hanoi Hilton if he so desired? Gotta hear this one.

Here's the deal on that prisoner of war stuff. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE but to survive or die.

Hero: nope. Deserving of respect; yep.

He's saying and doing silly stuff now. Time to move on and enjoy retirement on his wifes income to let some younger mind find a spot in the House.

Old 02-21-2013, 05:31 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,234,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
He refused to leave his fellow Americans behind? What; he could check out of the Hanoi Hilton if he so desired? Gotta hear this one.

Here's the deal on that prisoner of war stuff. YOU HAVE NO CHOICE but to survive or die.

Hero: nope. deserving of respect; yep.

He's saying and doing silly stuff now. Time to move on and enjoy retirement on his wifes income to let some younger mind find a spot in the House.
He is not in the house maybe your mind needs the rest you offer him

Old 02-21-2013, 05:37 PM

613 posts, read 816,065 times
I was an admirer of McCain for many years, but I have to admit being befuddled by him lately. He doesn't seem to be for anything, but is bitterly against nearly everything.

Old 02-21-2013, 05:47 PM

57,383 posts, read 26,294,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickh1954 View Post
I was an admirer of McCain for many years, but I have to admit being befuddled by him lately. He doesn't seem to be for anything, but is bitterly against nearly everything.
He appears to be all over the place, one minute he is criticizing Hagel then he is apologizing for the comments by Cruz, I think he is stuck in a bad place. He had to lead the GOP critique of Hagel because of his background, and make no mistake this was payback for Hagel's criticism of Bush and his policies. Yesterday he is defending the border policies with the far right, next week he will be hback questioning Hagel again.

Old 02-21-2013, 06:19 PM

2,072 posts, read 1,758,360 times
Absolutely.I wish a liberty candidate would run against that old jerk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies