Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 06:19 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
He is not in the house maybe your mind needs the rest you offer him
I used the term as a descriptive adjective not a particular noun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2013, 06:22 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,224,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
I used the term as a descriptive adjective not a particular noun.
actually no you did not

Old 02-21-2013, 06:27 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
actually no you did not
Yes I did as I call all buildings that "house" the power structure of governement houses.

May be incorrect to you as only one, well perhaps two buildings holding the seat of power, are commonly referred to as House's. Who gives a chit?

Now ask me if I give a rat's patoot what you think about my use the word "house".

Back on topic; he should move the hell over for a younger and brighter mind to take his place.

Old 02-21-2013, 06:33 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,224,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
Yes I did as I call all buildings that "house" the power structure of governement houses.

May be incorrect to you as only one, well perhaps two buildings holding the seat of power, are commonly referred to as House's. Who gives a chit?

Now ask me if I give a rat's patoot what you think about my use the word "house".

Back on topic; he should move the hell over for a younger and brighter mind to take his place.
LOL denying your words does not change them,
Here is a hint when you are in a hole and trying to get out stop digging

Old 02-21-2013, 06:45 PM

24,511 posts, read 33,317,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoooka View Post
Thats what I was thinking, He just seems like he is out of ideas and energy and is just trying to stay relevant because he does not have anything else to do. I think if a good solid conservative that is not a crazy tea bagger would primary him, he could loose.
"Tea baggers" may be crazy, but the Tea Party certainly is not.

Old 02-21-2013, 06:51 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,738 times
The common claim from many of my comrades is that the prospect of McCain being elected and Our Sarah taking over was the prime reason to oppose McCain. Negative. The scariest prospect would have been this bitter, angry, warmongering temperamental twit with a Napoleon Complex living and completing a term in office. Let me explain to some of you: Sarah never would have been close to the button nor making any decisions of any consequence. They would have had eight layers of advisers around her, insuring that she made no actual decisions of consequence. That would not have been true of Little John. Little John may have been the most potentially dangerous nominee of my lifetime. He's unusually ill-suited for the presidency. I didn't vote for Obama either time, but the difference between Obama's temperament and personality versus Little John's is staggering. We all dodged a bullet.

Iranian civilians dodged a few million.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies