Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2013, 02:00 PM

31,016 posts, read 22,056,089 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylewis View Post
Rape gets brought into the argument for a very good reason!

I avoided rape by those I discriminate against by pulling out a Colt Anaconda chambered in .44 magnum on two occasions. Both times they were individuals i wanted nothing to do with in a sexual way, but who wanted to rape me for racial/sexual/political reasons.
This sounds a little far fetched. Lets see, your being chased around by black men, who are trying to rape you for political reasons, with you packing a very large 44 cal Colt Anaconda. Where do you keep the Colt at
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2013, 02:06 PM

103 posts, read 226,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
Nono, that was amylewis. Beejay24/7 just managed to screw up the "quote" function.
I know right, it must have been those pesky rays emanating from Amylewis's TV , you know, the ones that are sending a subliminal message for her to date black men, they have such a broad range tsk, tsk.

Old 02-22-2013, 02:06 PM

1,369 posts, read 2,273,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
I do not think that you are racist for choosing not dating outside of your race. There is nothing abnormal about that in my opinion. However, your negative characterization of an entire race is quite bothersome.
It's been my honest experience. Sorry if that offends you....LEFTIST!

Old 02-22-2013, 02:09 PM

14,376 posts, read 18,366,258 times
I'm now going to be yelling "LEFTIST!" randomly in bold, all-caps at people who irritate me for the foreseeable future. And then giggling like a dip**** afterwards. I fully expect to receive oodles of strange looks, but it will still warm the cockles of my heart.

That is all.

Old 02-22-2013, 02:15 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,143,293 times
No, but I do find it asinine and hard to believe that somebody can find a whole race of people unattractive. I have seen beautiful women of every race. Now if somebody is worried about cultural/religious issues I can respect that.

Old 02-22-2013, 02:17 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,861,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
I say no. I think it's perfectly reasonable to have dating racial preferences. It doesn't mean you're a racist. What do you think?
It depends 100% on the why. If your why is because you have stereotyped people outside of your group, and believe everyone is the same, then yes.

Old 02-22-2013, 02:17 PM

1,369 posts, read 2,273,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nald View Post
It doesn't make you a racist, in fact people don't just have preferences, many many folks have a REQUIREMENT regarding their own ethnicity (and by this I don't mean just american understanding of "ethnicity" at all). Same is with cultural background and it often goes together in the same package.

Being racist means acting towards other folks in a certain manner as if YOU are part of "higher" race while other races are inferior to your almighty self as a consequence of it. The word "you" is bold on purpose, let's not fool around and just acknowledge that you'll never see racist organizations who claim that their race is inferior to someone else.
I don't think about the other race being "inferior" I think about how the men of that race treat me. If they treat me like an object they are entitled to USE any way they please without any regard at all for my personal dignity, I have no use at all for them.

After so many experiences with such men of that race I gather that men of that particular race regard me as a white b*tch to be exploited for the sake of their male egos, and as such they are to be avoided at all costs as predators.

Have fun with this Leftist moderators

Old 02-22-2013, 02:21 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,197,482 times
Of course not. But for some reason 99% of the time adressed to white people. If a white man or women says they don't date outside their race people are more likely to call them out for it, but if a black man for example said i only date black women no one would care.

And I don't think that's right

Old 02-22-2013, 02:25 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,835,614 times
Of course not. It makes you human with a preference. Silly goose

Old 02-22-2013, 02:26 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,861,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amylewis View Post
Oh is it?????

I don't date outside my race because one particular race has endlessly treated me as an OBJECT to be used as they please, and as a trophy white b*tich to brag about to their buddies while abusing us in front of them. I don't date outside my race because I've seen so many women of my own race treated like trash by men of other races, as though we were a trophy to be shown off to men of their race and viciously abused for the sake of a masculine EGO TRIP!

Once again, I have more self-respect than that.
I have seen women of all types treated like crap by men of all types. I haven't written off all men because of a few bad seeds.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies