Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2013, 08:47 AM

7,444 posts, read 7,022,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
The Obama administration continues to deliver............................economic misery to the US. The policies of high taxes, increased regulations, no use of federal lands for energy exploration, and the burden of Obamacare continues to erode the standard of living and wages in America. Dems and the libs OWN this economy, as thier policies have done nothing but perpetuate poor economic activity.

Consumer Spending in U.S. Climbs Even as Taxes Hurt Incomes - Bloomberg
Sorry. You can't pin any responsibility on Obama. It's only his second term.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2013, 08:47 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,121,570 times
Quote:
The Obama administration continues to deliver............................economic misery to the US. The policies of high taxes, increased regulations, no use of federal lands for energy exploration, and the burden of Obamacare continues to erode the standard of living and wages in America. Dems and the libs OWN this economy, as thier policies have done nothing but perpetuate poor economic activity.

Obama says "You're welcome."

Old 03-01-2013, 08:48 AM

14,292 posts, read 9,685,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post

Oh, I see!

If it's bad it's Obama's fault, if it's good it has absolutely nothing to do with Obama or anything else.

Thanks for explaining the right wing fantasy
What's good?

Tell us what trillions in deficit spending, and trillions more in quantative easing have given us that is so good.

Old 03-01-2013, 08:49 AM

3,038 posts, read 2,515,322 times
Quote:

Oh, I see!

If it's bad it's Obama's fault, if it's good it has absolutely nothing to do with Obama or anything else.

Thanks for explaining the right wing fantasy
I didn't say anything like that.

I was wondering why the guy thought corporations making money and using as they think is best hurts the economy?????

I didn't say it was good or bad.

Seems like a legitimate question to me.

P.S. I'm not a right winger.

Old 03-01-2013, 08:50 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
What's good?
I'd say high profits and record ca$h reserves to a corporation, eh? Yet that part of economics has nothing to do with Obama, only the downside.

Sounds like biased BS to me and nothing else.

Old 03-01-2013, 08:51 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post

I was wondering why the guy thought corporations making money and using as they think is best hurts the economy?????

Making money is good. Why they are making money is bad.

18,630 posts, read 19,429,643 times
The Obama recovery hits it stride I see. Oh well this is what the lemmings wanted.

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioRules View Post

The question is why is Obama to blame for every economic downturn and excluded from any credit for any upturn?

Old 03-01-2013, 08:53 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
I'd say high profits and record ca$h reserves to a corporation, eh? Yet that part of economics has nothing to do with Obama, only the downside.

Sounds like biased BS to me and nothing else.
Again, the reason why they have these record reserves is the bad part. The economy is not growing but yet they are still shoveling money into the coffers.

If you want this to stop, demand that Obama stops Ben's party. (And yes, Romney would have sent out the same invintations)

Old 03-01-2013, 08:53 AM

6,104 posts, read 5,994,605 times
Quote:

In 2012 the net wealth of the richest 1% increased by 11% (according to FRED on Business Insider) for the rest of us only 1%. It is not Obama's problem that the 1% actually increased their investments in China , they are the ones that OWN the American economy and decide whether Americans or Chinese actually work or not, decide if they want to saturate the market with oil or gas and cut their earnings or concoct a bogus shortage to boost the price of gasoline to 4 dollars or beyond, or decide a cancer patient should pay $93,000 up front just to get a Treatment Plan (Treatment Costs are extra I guess). Not his problem unless you think the government should control the economy rather than the 1%. Are you really a Communist?

Note a real Communist wouldn't tolerate what our rich decider class is doing and would seize everything they own and send them to "Voluntary Labor Camps" where they can build the road beds for high speed rail or mine placer gold along the banks of the Yukon. Here they would learn what it means to work for the good of others or the State.

Last edited by mwruckman; 03-01-2013 at 09:04 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies