Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2014, 01:19 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,827,890 times

Advertisements

That says more about the judge and perhaps court system there than anything else. Why typically most DAs turn to grand Jury on all police shooting.

Old 12-04-2014, 01:50 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,643,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Are you a "Progressive?" Did you vote for Barack Obama in 2008, and a again in 2012? Do you support "Obamacare" Do you vote Democrat?

You're getting what you deserve.
The New World Order began in 2008?

I recall George HW Bush using those very words in some speech or other when he was president......hmmm.

Old 12-04-2014, 02:00 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,315,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
Welcome to the United Police States of America.

The New World Order

1. The Elite
2. The Enforcers
3. The Other 98%
Look I've been saying before any of these highly publicized cases became national news recently that the police, in general, in this country are completely, totally, 100% out of control.

It's a long ways away from when my uncle was a cop. They pester people for no reason, some of them are looking for confrontations and fights, a lot are on power trips and are complete a-wholes, and some are even mental from being former military and stuff.

My advice to every U.S. citizen is stay away from cops. That's what I do and it works well. You don't want anything to do with most modern cops and by extension our judicial system.

Stay out of it, stay away from it. It's the absolute best thing you can do for yourself.

And pretty much yes to the above KaaBoom.

Old 12-04-2014, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
There are few places more corrupt than Philadelphia.
True that.

Old 12-04-2014, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Just FYI, about 80% of Philadelphia Traffic Court judges were just indicted for fixing tickets and other corrupt actions...........
Yep. But in some fairness, some. These guys and the cops are glorified revenue raising agents in a lot of places and are under pressure to "raise money."

That's a small part of the reason a lot are such a-holes today. And also is another indication of the deterioration of the economy and tax base.

Old 12-04-2014, 02:21 PM

15,355 posts, read 12,644,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
The New World Order began in 2008?

I recall George HW Bush using those very words in some speech or other when he was president......hmmm.
it started right after 9/11 with the Patriot Act.

Old 12-04-2014, 02:31 PM

13,510 posts, read 17,030,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
Look I've been saying before any of these highly publicized cases became national news recently that the police, in general, in this country are completely, totally, 100% out of control.

It's a long ways away from when my uncle was a cop. They pester people for no reason, some of them are looking for confrontations and fights, a lot are on power trips and are complete a-wholes, and some are even mental from being former military and stuff.

My advice to every U.S. citizen is stay away from cops. That's what I do and it works well. You don't want anything to do with most modern cops and by extension our judicial system.

Stay out of it, stay away from it. It's the absolute best thing you can do for yourself.

And pretty much yes to the above KaaBoom.
I think you're wrong about cops...I think they've been like this for a long time and only recently have you seen how truly out of control they are. The profession attracts bullies with chips on their shoulders who want to feel powerful. I know far too many guys growing up who fit that description who are now cops. Not all, but far too many. In many cases minority cops are more brutal than white cops...it's not a race thing, it's a power thing.

Old 01-26-2015, 07:30 PM

2,403 posts, read 5,239,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
So, the judge is automatically biased?
What evidence do you have of that?
What has he ruled on other cases of similar charges?
You've heard of conflict of interest?

Old 01-30-2015, 04:37 PM

3,744 posts, read 4,084,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
I think you're wrong about cops...I think they've been like this for a long time and only recently have you seen how truly out of control they are. The profession attracts bullies with chips on their shoulders who want to feel powerful. I know far too many guys growing up who fit that description who are now cops. Not all, but far too many. In many cases minority cops are more brutal than white cops...it's not a race thing, it's a power thing.

Prove the anti police bs you spout...
Show us all the reliable statistics to back up your claims...

Let's see
Show us psychological studies backing up your bully claims
Show us use of force studies minority officers are brutal

What a total bunch of garbage coming out of your head...

As a career lifetime policeman everything you say is untrue

The only chip is the one displayed by you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies