Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 01:06 PM

1,523 posts, read 1,440,058 times

Advertisements

I can think of only one thing. Sounds to me like Mama Sarah went off script. I believe shes the one that said she witnessed his birth. A colleague of mine and excellent researcher named Fred Nerk's over at the website FreeRepublic emailed me and said that it is tribal custom in Kenya when children are born to be passed around to each member of the family. This would make sense in reference to what grandma Sarah said. Below are articles prior to 2007 before Obama ran for president that all show references to him as Kenyan born. Only until he ran for president did the narrative change to Hawaiian born.

Obama

http://www.newscorpse.com/Pix/Caps/b...ma-booklet.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_axm-MXyq_o...-us-senate.jpg

NPR archive describes Obama as 'Kenyan-born'

National Public Radio archive
http://www.american-daughter.org/fro...n-npr-page.jpg

“The Kenyan-born Senator will, however, face a stiff competition from his Republican counterpart, John McCain who has taken the presidential battle to the finishing line with vigorous campaign strategies.”
http://www.nigerianobservernews.com/4112008/news/news1.html

“A Congressional Quarterly (CQ) politics monitored on BBC put the Kenyan born American ahead of his rival, Senator McCain.”
http://www.modernghana.com/news/189461/1/americans-decide-today-go-obama.html

“Kampala — Ugandans have formed a group to mobilize support for Kenyan born-senator, Barack Obama for the US presidency.”
http://allafrica.com/stories/200802180051.html

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-13-2013 at 04:29 AM.. Reason: copyright
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2013, 01:19 PM

116 posts, read 93,698 times
Wgaf ?

Old 03-12-2013, 01:30 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,033,620 times
Mike Zullo, is that you?

Old 03-12-2013, 01:38 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,400,656 times

Old 03-12-2013, 02:02 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,460,260 times
Just going to repeat what he told my former neighbor who did have 3 classes with Barack in Hi in High School.

Yep saw him in the yearbook also. He looked high most of the damn time.

He told my former neighbor and other friends he was born in Kenya, nothing more nothing else. If he was not as my friend gets pissed about, says why would he lie. Gets pissed about this too this day, he says always why would he pretend to be born in Kenya if he was not, what is the purpose.

Told him other things too, that he believes were lies, and what is the reason, my friend alwlays comes back with.

And no i am not lying, don't beleive in that, have been repeating this now, ever since i have been a member.

Since i was not there to see his birth, i really do not know where he was born, and at this point nor do i care.

Nor would the media care, if he was born in Kenya. People are going to beleive what they want, and will not change their opinion, right or wrong. Face it if he were, would any of you change your mind about him.

Old 03-12-2013, 02:22 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,212,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Just going to repeat what he told my former neighbor who did have 3 classes with Barack in Hi in High School.

Yep saw him in the yearbook also. He looked high most of the damn time.

He told my former neighbor and other friends he was born in Kenya, nothing more nothing else. If he was not as my friend gets pissed about, says why would he lie. Gets pissed about this too this day, he says always why would he pretend to be born in Kenya if he was not, what is the purpose.

Told him other things too, that he believes were lies, and what is the reason, my friend alwlays comes back with.

And no i am not lying, don't beleive in that, have been repeating this now, ever since i have been a member.

Since i was not there to see his birth, i really do not know where he was born, and at this point nor do i care.

Nor would the media care, if he was born in Kenya. People are going to beleive what they want, and will not change their opinion, right or wrong. Face it if he were, would any of you change your mind about him.

I look at it this way. if it comes out in 10-20 years that obama was in fact born in some other country and should have never been president in the 1st place. democrats will just say oh well and not cry foul.

what should happen is that obama and all his laws that he passed should all be stricken from every law book.

Old 03-12-2013, 02:39 PM

26,579 posts, read 14,472,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post

He told my former neighbor and other friends he was born in Kenya,.....
to date your former neighbor is the only one from his high school to have made this claim ( or, more exactly, you claiming your neighbor stated as i've never seen it published directly anywhere ).

once again, the evidence of obama's hawaiian birth:

Barackryphal: Barack Obama Was Born in Hawaii

Old 03-12-2013, 03:04 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,115,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
to date your former neighbor is the only one from his high school to have made this claim ( or, more exactly, you claiming your neighbor stated as i've never seen it published directly anywhere ).

once again, the evidence of obama's hawaiian birth:

Barackryphal: Barack Obama Was Born in Hawaii
An obviously pro-Obama website is going to admit he was born in Kenya ... yeah right

I used to think this was just a silly rumor but with all the articles and accounts from people I am beginning to wonder if it may be true. On the other hand in 1961 Kenya was still a British colony and they kept very good records ... and they are no fan of Obama. I would like to think they would have leaked it by now if it were true that he really was born in Kenya.

Old 03-12-2013, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
An obviously pro-Obama website is going to admit he was born in Kenya ... yeah right
read the link. it's a list of documentation with direct links for support.

Old 03-12-2013, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
.... and accounts from people I am beginning to wonder if it may be true..
accounts from whom?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies