Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2013, 01:59 AM

7,541 posts, read 6,272,509 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Nothing is as dangerous as a leftie in the middle of killing a child!
what does "leftie" or "rightie" have to do with killing a child? Seeing as that is outright murder, who cares if the person that is doing the killing is a leftie or rightie? Its murder.

Abortion isn't murder and both the RIGHT and LEFT support legal medical procedures.

How much you want to wager that there are as many RIGHTIE's who have abortions done as there are LEFTIES?

Old 03-19-2013, 02:02 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,054,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
what does "leftie" or "rightie" have to do with killing a child? Seeing as that is outright murder, who cares if the person that is doing the killing is a leftie or rightie? Its murder.

Abortion isn't murder.
Says you.

I, being more of the libertarian stripe, believe in allowing people to do what they will.....as long as federal tax dollars are not used.

I believe that people who want abortions should have abortions and those who are anti-abortion have the right to peacefully assemble.

Old 03-19-2013, 02:05 AM

30,357 posts, read 51,950,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
BC pills fail a lot and it doesn't prevent STDs.
Condoms and dental dams are fairly effective at preventing STDs, though. And yes, birth control fails sometimes... but I'd wager "abstinence education" or commitment fails even more often.

Quote:
Women will do what they want but many have changed their minds just because of the people praying outside the clinics.
Do you have evidence of women changing their minds due to these protesters? I don't think many - if any - really have.

It's more possible some have left and come back, or chosen a different clinic instead.

Quote:
Some think ALL babies with birth defects should be killed. Not a surprise there.
Who are these "some?" I've never heard any such thing.

Old 03-19-2013, 02:28 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times
Quote:
So name some unbiased sites.
We did, and we used them.
CDC, NIH, WHO.
You know, world standards with no political or anti-woman stance to skew the stats.

Quote:
No reason to tape clinics that have had no ambulances to take women who have had abortions to the hospital. This clinic had red flags. So we wait for another clinic like the one who killed women and snipped babies necks for years before they can be shut down.
And you know this how?
Do you stand in front of major hospitals who have people die every day.

The last sentence, well, that's what you have with illegal abortions.
Period.
Isn't that what you want for women?
It's what you lobby for, no birth control, no abortion, no women's rights to reproductive choices.

Last edited by chielgirl; 03-19-2013 at 02:54 AM..

Old 03-19-2013, 02:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
Repeatedly citing the Bible while willfully breaking the commandments is the act of either an extreme hypocrite or someone divorced from reality.

This is the pro life movement, hypocrites, extremists, and fanatics
It's not pro-life, it's simply anti-choice.

Old 03-19-2013, 03:06 AM

Quote:
While you are talking about the ten commandants don't forget, thou shalt not kill.
You forget about your church allowing abortion until "quickening".
You might want to look at the laws of the land.
Abortion is legal, no matter what you think.
Don't want one, don't have one.
Pretty simple.

I really don't like you prying into MY uterus.
Can I take a look into yours?
You seem to think it's okay.

Quote:
So WHAT WOULD JESUS DO? I think He would be standing ourside abortion clinics praying and reminding people how sacred life is and telling the women not to have abortions.
Telling?
None of your mythical creature's business, either.
Since there's absolutely no proof that a jesus fellow ever existed, your making things up is really silly.

Quote:
I was answering a post that said Palin was seeping across the country to go home to have her baby. How is that for a statement? Most pregnant woman who are in labor would be insulted but I guess that statement was a-ok because it wad about Palin and her Downs baby. I think what I said pertained quite well with who I was answering.
Where is this quote that you're responding to?
Or did you make that up, too?

Old 03-19-2013, 03:14 AM

9,127 posts, read 7,944,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Says you.

I, being more of the libertarian stripe, believe in allowing people to do what they will.....as long as federal tax dollars are not used.

I believe that people who want abortions should have abortions and those who are anti-abortion have the right to peacefully assemble.
do they have the right to film private citizens going about their business? If you notice the grandma didnt post the meeting prior to the ass kicking. Why? did that woman ask her not to film her?

What right does that woman have to her privacy?

Old 03-19-2013, 03:29 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,224,629 times
Quote:
Pro-Life Grandma Violently Attacked at Planned Parenthood :: ConservativeVideos.com

[LEFT]March 18, 2013 at 10:53 am
Pro-Life Grandma Violently Attacked at Planned Parenthood

Content Warning: Violence, Language
63-yr old Catholic grandmother of 12 was violently attacked as she documented the 4th abortion injury at Planned Parenthood in Wilmington, DE on March 13, 2013.

[/LEFT]
They are willing to deny life to our most innocent . Beating up 63 year old grandmas would be easy for a pro abortionist

Old 03-19-2013, 09:59 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,256,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Beating up 63 year old grandmas would be easy for a pro abortionist
Well, I'm a 58-year-old grandma and that doesn't give me a free pass to intrude upon - and film - someone else's most private moments, such as a possible medical crisis.

If someone was doing that to someone I loved, I'd be furious and it would probably be this grandma taking off after the other grandma.

Besides, she wasn't "beat up." Get your facts straight and quit trying to make it sound like something it wasn't.

Old 03-19-2013, 10:27 AM

78,422 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
So you assume the woman was spreading viscous lies?
Even if she is, you believe being assaulted is a natural consequent for exercising your 1st Amendment Rights?
I do if it crosses the line to "fighting words" which is an acceptable legal defense for assaulting someone over what they said. (go look it up, it should be quite educational)

There are limits to the 1st amendment, it's not some carte blanche to say whatever, whenever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies