Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 02:38 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,214,925 times

Advertisements

Watch Sophia Change Blanche

I love this.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:50 PM

12,980 posts, read 14,568,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
as well as redefining gender roles in society.
What the heck does that even mean? I've asked you before, but you won't answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
I am utterly opposed to any measure that would force churches to 'marry' gay participants.
I have not heard of such a proposal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
Gay Marriage means society at large will subsidize other people's sexual shenanigans.
Ummmm, any marriage means "society at large will subsidize other people's sexual shenanigans", that is if you wish to spend your time obsessing about "other people's sexual shenanigans" in the first place. Which is weird. And creepy.

Quote:
You want to play with your buddys junk - knock yourself out - just don't expect for me to pay for it or subsidize children being raised in this environment that will only produce children by engaging in sexual relations outside your "union".
Most married people play with their buddy's junk, that's where babies come from if you didn't know!

Old 03-30-2013, 03:08 PM

Old 03-30-2013, 03:43 PM

3,877 posts, read 3,898,677 times
I support Gay marriage because the God I believe in believes in Peace, happiness, equality, and Love. I just like to see people smile if that is what they want to do let them do it. I know that God put us on this earth to reproduce, But at this present time there too many parent-less children. I feel like gays could take that number down, And bring smiles to children faces across the world. The people out there who say they are doing the lords work are actually Satan in disguised The Lord i believe in dies because he just wanted all humans to have the choice to be happy anyone who objects shame on you.

Old 03-30-2013, 04:01 PM

592 posts, read 414,801 times
Sodomy is a perversion. It's just logical. If the desire of a man for a woman and the desire of a woman for a man is natural/normal, then the desire of a man for a man or a woman for a woman is unnatural/a perversion. We would say God has given them a base mind and an unnatural desire. The point is don't listen to them. They want equality. They want the license. They want the social status. They say they are born that way. Guess what. They are. So are their supporters. By that I mean God has given them the intelligence to think they are doing the right thing. But make no mistake about it. It is an abomination.

Old 03-30-2013, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkT3 View Post
Sodomy is a perversion. It's just logical. If the desire of a man for a woman and the desire of a woman for a man is natural/normal, then the desire of a man for a man or a woman for a woman is unnatural/a perversion. We would say God has given them a base mind and an unnatural desire. The point is don't listen to them. They want equality. They want the license. They want the social status. They say they are born that way. Guess what. They are. So are their supporters. By that I mean God has given them the intelligence to think they are doing the right thing. But make no mistake about it. It is an abomination.
So you only have penis to vagina sex?

Definition of SODOMY

: anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex;

Old 03-30-2013, 04:51 PM

11,761 posts, read 14,659,204 times
Quote:
Gay Marriage means society at large will subsidize other people's sexual shenanigans.
As someone who has been straight-married for almost thirty-seven years,, I want to go on record right now as thanking you for subsidizing my sexual shenanigans.

Old 03-30-2013, 04:52 PM

142 posts, read 120,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkT3 View Post
Your obsession about the sexual practices is utterly irrelevant to the issue of marriage. Sodomy between consenting adults is legal in this country, in every state and jurisdiction. This thread is about marriage, no matter how obsessed you are with discussing sodomy.

Old 03-30-2013, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
So you only have penis to vagina sex?

Definition of SODOMY

: anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex;
Sodomy specifically refers to a man lying with a male as with a woman. That's because every man in Sodom was gay. So that's where the word comes from. Every man, both young and old, down to the last man was gay. Do you understand the implication of that? There's not one single person on this earth who can not be corrupted, whether you are born that way or not.

Also what you are bringing up regarding oral and anal sex between members of the opposite sex is equally unnatural and a perversion. There's not much difference.

Last edited by MarkT3; 03-30-2013 at 05:39 PM..

Old 03-30-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siskiwit View Post
Your obsession about the sexual practices is utterly irrelevant to the issue of marriage. Sodomy between consenting adults is legal in this country, in every state and jurisdiction. This thread is about marriage, no matter how obsessed you are with discussing sodomy.
It follows if sodomy is a perversion of a natural act, then gay marriage is a perversion of marriage. If you let them, they will pervert everything, if they already haven't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies