Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2013, 02:19 PM

12,287 posts, read 9,833,490 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
The farmer in the video was an outstanding American, but the person using the AR-15 was insane.

The AR-15 shooter shot 4 hogs in the dark with a night vision scope (at the same time) then he says "its a blast, its legitimately the coolest thing you can legally do with a AR or any weapon."
Butchering animals in the dark with a night vision scope is a blast, and the coolest thing you can do with a weapon?
(the man enjoys butchering animals like a young child with his first firearm.)

Then the idiot says "the recent school shooting was a tragedy, but assault weapons did not kill those children people did."
Reality is a Bushmaster .223 assault weapon killed those children, can you explain his beliefs that a assault weapon did not kill those children?

A assault gun lover in this thread was talking about "hogs being human soldiers." And the AR-15 shooter in the video named his company "HOG S.W.A.T." (looks like he dreams of hogs being people too.)
Another poster in this thread was talking about how "hogs he killed long ago with a AK-47 are still alive."
Others claimed assault weapons were not designed to kill people.

All of the above behavior is not rational, and the AR-15 user in the video fully shares these tendencies.

I know there are some people who own assault weapons who are not insane, but you all still have not named one.
You have no idea what your talking about or the real problem wild boars pose to farmers across the nation.

And you still havnt answered the questions about the "assault weapons" I posted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2013, 02:22 PM

9,827 posts, read 6,943,934 times
Quote:
Perhaps there's some kind of medication that would stop you from having delusional thoughts. To say that hogs that you have killed are still alive (are delusional thoughts to say the least.)
Trust me, they are quite dead. The only thing that is delusional is you actually believing my tongue in cheek was serious. You said you are tired... I would be happy to discuss this topic or any other with you when you are rational and rested... Go rest.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:28 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,511,811 times
Quote:
The farmer in the video was an outstanding American, but the person using the AR-15 was insane.

The AR-15 shooter shot 4 hogs in the dark with a night vision scope (at the same time) then he says "its a blast, its legitimately the coolest thing you can legally do with a AR or any weapon."
Butchering animals in the dark with a night vision scope is a blast, and the coolest thing you can do with a weapon?
(the man enjoys butchering animals like a young child with his first firearm.)

Then the idiot says "the recent school shooting was a tragedy, but assault weapons did not kill those children people did."
Reality is a Bushmaster .223 assault weapon killed those children, can you explain his beliefs that a assault weapon did not kill those children?

A assault gun lover in this thread was talking about "hogs being human soldiers." And the AR-15 shooter in the video named his company "HOG S.W.A.T." (looks like he dreams of hogs being people too.)
Another poster in this thread was talking about how "hogs he killed long ago with a AK-47 are still alive."
Others claimed assault weapons were not designed to kill people.

All of the above behavior is not rational, and the AR-15 user in the video fully shares these tendencies.

I know there are some people who own assault weapons who are not insane, but you all still have not named one.

A assault gun lover in this thread was talking about "hogs being human soldiers."

O.K. Chad. that's gone far enough now lad.

You're referring to me there sunshine and have taken me completely out of context in doing so. first I do not love Assualt guns nor do I wish to own one. Secondly I said to try and put your mindset to these feral hogs being akin to a military platoon of enemy soldiers walking across an open field.

I attempt to correlate YOUR point that this weapon was military in both design and origin and making the point that does not matter if it is the best weapon for the job. Stop your nonsense now.

The AR 15 is ideal for shooting numerous feral hogs that cluster and forage in packs, the objective being to eradicate as many of them between magazine changouts as possible because they are fast and will flee back to cover. They are a vermin NOT a game or sport shooting animal.

You can climb done off your perch there fella. The AR15 or assault gun as you call it is ideal for that purpose.

All your bellicose nonsense using words "insane" and "stupid" to describe people who find this weapon ideal to kill these things is just childish posturing and you know it!

Old 03-30-2013, 02:30 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,659,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
My comment about hogs still being alive was tongue in cheek as to not using what "YOU" have decided was the wrong rifle to use to kill them. Get a grip. Perhaps you might want to contact your therapist or find somewhere online that you can purchase a sense of reality....
Now that I responded to your insult.
I know that you were joking, but I still think your nuts.

But I wish you good hog hunting. And I hope you kill all the hogs on your property.

Have a pleasant say Freightshaker, and I once again apologize for disrupting your conversation about hog hunting tactics.

Chad.

Last edited by chad3; 03-30-2013 at 03:06 PM..

Old 03-30-2013, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Now that I responded to your insult.
I know that you were joking, but I still think your nuts (that was KINDA a joke.)

But I wish you good hog hunting. And I hope you kill all the hogs on your property.

Have a pleasant say Freightshaker, and I once again apologize for disrupting your conversation about hog hunting tactics.

Chad.
Take your nap and your pills Chad and I'm sure you will be fine.....Have a good day....

Old 03-30-2013, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
A assault gun lover in this thread was talking about "hogs being human soldiers."

O.K. Chad. that's gone far enough now lad.

You're referring to me there sunshine and have taken me completely out of context in doing so. first I do not love Assualt guns nor do I wish to own one. Secondly I said to try and put your mindset to these feral hogs being akin to a military platoon of enemy soldiers walking across an open field.

I attempt to correlate YOUR point that this weapon was military in both design and origin and making the point that does not matter if it is the best weapon for the job. Stop your nonsense now.

The AR 15 is ideal for shooting numerous feral hogs that cluster and forage in packs, the objective being to eradicate as many of them between magazine changouts as possible because they are fast and will flee back to cover. They are a vermin NOT a game or sport shooting animal.

You can climb done off your perch there fella. The AR15 or assault gun as you call it is ideal for that purpose.

All your bellicose nonsense using words "insane" and "stupid" to describe people who find this weapon ideal to kill these things is just childish posturing and you know it!

I apologize.

When I first came into this thread I did not realize, it was just a few honest Americans talking about stopping hogs from overpopulating Americas forests and farmland.

I will try not to interrupt a conversation like this again, and I'm sorry,
Chad.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:37 PM

From what I heard hogs are messing up America.
Thank you for taking care of them.

Chad.

Last edited by chad3; 03-30-2013 at 03:08 PM..

Old 03-30-2013, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freightshaker View Post
Take your nap and your pills Chad and I'm sure you will be fine.....Have a good day....
I gave you a 100% sincere apology.
Could you be any more childlike, whiny, and bitchy ??

Old 03-30-2013, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Could you be any more childlike, whiny, and bitchy ??
Haven't been able to find your pills yet huh? Well, you have a nice day anyway..

I accept your appology and I am not upset.... Enjoy the rest of your day...

Old 03-30-2013, 03:11 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,213,755 times
Quote:
Guns like the AR-15 were designed for Military use, and they were designed to kill humans at close and far ranges.

That's why many/most of Americas mass murders use these weapons when they kill people in schools, movie theaters, ex.ex.

If you want to kill a bird you think about using a shotgun.
If you want to kill a deer you think about using a hunting rifle.
If you want to kill a large number of people you think about using an assault rifle.

All of you should think about using traditional semi-automatic rifles, that way you won't look and sound like "assault weapon's" madmen.

Something like these,
BAR ShortTrac Stalker, Auto Loading Deer Rifle, Browning Firearms Product
The 10 Best Hunting Rifles: The Benelli R1 Rifle - Off The Grid News
Centerfire Rifle - Model 750 Woodsmaster - Remington Centerfire Rifles
Four Great Semi-Automatic Rifles for Deer Hunting | Field & Stream

try coming to Wisconsin, where you can hunt a deer with an AR15. many do already. I mainly use the AR15 for self defense at home, unless my PTR91 is more available for me to use.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies