Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 12:07 AM

10,875 posts, read 13,834,003 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Apparently the OP, who I fortunately can't read
Though you just responded to my thread?

Old 04-17-2013, 12:54 AM

742 posts, read 679,675 times
WOW! Dem Liberals complaining about GOP wanting more big government, when dun dun dun Liberals such as Bloomberg are doing the same with their nanny stating.
Irony at it's finest.

ps, Dems, Repubs, both are big government shills.
Sooner than later there's hope you will wake up to the 2 party system lie.

Old 04-17-2013, 01:45 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,254,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A&M_Indie_08 View Post
Glad to see the usual far lefties celebrate the death and destruction here in the nation..... nice to know they enjoy these types of incidents to play politics

I would say "have a heart" but none of you above appear to have one....
You have been on camera in public for a long time. Start paying attention when you are out and about and you will begin to notice cameras everywhere.

Old 04-17-2013, 01:46 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,254,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeking View Post
WOW! Dem Liberals complaining about GOP wanting more big government, when dun dun dun Liberals such as Bloomberg are doing the same with their nanny stating.
Irony at it's finest.

ps, Dems, Repubs, both are big government shills.
Sooner than later there's hope you will wake up to the 2 party system lie.
I think he was pointing out the hypocrisy of the right.

Old 04-17-2013, 01:54 AM

311 posts, read 493,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
I think he was pointing out the hypocrisy of the right.
Actually, when examined entirely, truthseeking was talking about the hypocrisy on both sides, which the poster is correct.

Old 04-17-2013, 02:33 AM

15,553 posts, read 10,546,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Nothing says "freedom" to those on the right like having big brother watching over us.
After 9/11, W and the GOP created and passed the patriot act and the DHS, now GOP rep King is calling for more cameras to watch over us in the name of "safety"

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Franklin

GOP Rep. Peter King On Boston Bombing: "We Need More Cameras" | RealClearPolitics
Oh the horror - not. I agree with him.

Old 04-17-2013, 02:45 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,420,853 times
Default The GOP stinks mightily

Quote:
Nothing says "freedom" to those on the right like having big brother watching over us.
After 9/11, W and the GOP created and passed the patriot act and the DHS, now GOP rep King is calling for more cameras to watch over us in the name of "safety"

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Franklin

GOP Rep. Peter King On Boston Bombing: "We Need More Cameras" | RealClearPolitics
This GOP position in the wake of this latest tragedy underlines the pathetic existence of the Right. Stupid ideas, bone-headed, laughable, ineffective perspectives. They are an embarrassment. I tune them out since they don't have one useful idea on how to solve the problems that plague this society. Cameras everywhere? This costs MONEY. I thought they were obsessed with spending because a Democrat is in the White House (and doing a great job I might add).

What else can one expect from a party as useful as toe jam?

Old 04-17-2013, 03:09 AM

8,732 posts, read 6,794,265 times
Quote:

What are you complaining about? He is asking for more cameras. It's not as if Big Brother hasn't been watching us for years. Government isn't the only one watching you. There are eyes in the sky everywhere. Hotels, department stores, office buildings, elevators, small businesses. People even have them on their homes.

Last edited by softblueyz; 04-17-2013 at 03:19 AM..

Old 04-17-2013, 05:30 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,736,518 times
Quote:

I guess Alex Jones was right. That wasn't a conspiracy after all.

Big Brother is looking at you.

Old 04-17-2013, 05:33 AM

287 posts, read 185,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokieFan View Post
Why are you complaining that the GOP is taking on liberal/Dem ideas?
The GOP has been taking on liberal ideas for decades. Where have you been?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies