Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 08:42 AM

13,887 posts, read 13,669,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
(I do think the OPs post was sarcasm. But given the vitrol of some of our left wing posters, I'm not so sure)
That's the truth!

Old 04-17-2013, 08:44 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
Is that what they call trolling?

Oh SNAP!!!!

Old 04-17-2013, 08:45 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,109,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
That's the truth!

Yeah, and the RWers on C-D are soooo well mannered.

Old 04-17-2013, 12:18 PM

7,594 posts, read 6,085,921 times
We have no evidence, OP, that this was perpetrated by Christian Terrorists. in fact, it does not fit the known patterns of Christian terrorists.

The tainted mail, sent to the president, does however.

I do not think the two are related, but I would suggest that we wait for the rest of the investigation and see who the FBI rounds up for the Boston Bombings. I will be surprised if a Christian terrorist is behind it, but then again, who knows?

Old 04-17-2013, 12:20 PM

602 posts, read 574,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrunner88 View Post
First of all, as it is pretty much common knowledge by now that the terrorist attack yesterday in Boston was performed by the radical right wing Christians in our country, I see no reason why I should have to even bring this up for discussion. But since I do (it is a shame, really), I want to get your guys thoughts, those of you who are rational anyway, on how we can start finally profiling the religious right wingers in our country so we can protect ourselves against their terrorism. This has been increasingly a growing threat in America, and I'm glad the first steps were taken by removing their signs of hatred from our school, our courts, etc. But now it is time to take things a step further and begin a registration of them so we are aware of their whereabouts, where they live, their proximity to our nations schools, etc. One of the easiest ways to spot a right wing extremist is by the American flag hanging in their yard. Start with there, and alert your local authorities to their activities.

And this ^^^^ is the ever increasing extreme "left" in today's world.

Last edited by PolymerMan; 04-17-2013 at 12:29 PM..

Old 04-17-2013, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
This line of baseless, nonsensical tripe from you is really tired. Broken record.

Please provide some actual proof hat "liberals hate America" or kindly shut up with this hateful BS you keep pulling from your backside and presenting as if it were fact.

So weak. You have nothing of substance o say or any real agument to make, so you just mischaracterize the percentage of our nation's citizens who don't hold to your backwards, Dark Ages vision of the USA as some imagined boogeymen.

Apparently this guy ^^^^ agrees with the OP.
Good job.

Old 04-17-2013, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuelojones View Post
How and where does your hatred of others and their pathway is endorsed by any teaching? Until God tells my you are the judge of others...you are just someone on C-D with a computer.

So you also agree with the OP. Here's my shocked face : |
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies