Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 12:43 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times

Advertisements

Idon't think its anyhtinf to do with who is president. It all depends on if they can and we see more and more less co-ordinated attcks since much of the netwrok has been destroyed.Most one offs right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2013, 01:22 PM

1,137 posts, read 1,398,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Let me understand: you are declaring that at least ten thousand people have been killed by terrorist attacks in this country.
Quite the cover-up, that.

I thought we were speaking globally and not just in the US. But yes, going back to the early 1990's there have been ten thousand people killed by Islamozealots.

Old 04-21-2013, 04:06 PM

13,887 posts, read 13,673,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonarchist View Post
Barack Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize, and Islam is the religion of peace and love.

What is the mystery?
lol.

I have no idea if you're serious, but that's a good one!

Old 04-21-2013, 04:32 PM

709 posts, read 598,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmjv View Post
No, he did not. It was Fox News who revealed they were from Seal Team 6
So Fox News had access to classified information?

That's bull****!

The names, the details......Who cleared it?

Well...duh...that's a toughy for the left wingnuts!

Old 04-21-2013, 04:35 PM

46,961 posts, read 25,998,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1547 View Post
That kind of blows that theory out of the water.
Unfortunate choice of metaphor, there...

Old 04-21-2013, 05:08 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
We have had more attacks on our soil since Obama took office then anyone ever.

His buddies he loves so much know he is week and has our protections under his stupid wings.

Weak and two faced Obama has put us all in harms way.

Still waiting on that speedy trial of those 9-11 guys he promised.

Anyone remember that one?

Old 04-21-2013, 05:38 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,846,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Yeah - the IRA was rather disciplined - and very well organized.

They had some morality - because they were truly fighting a war - they were not terrorists.

The media liked to play up the religious conflict, but it had more to do with the ignomity of Britain occupying the North of Ireland and the fact that Protestant Loyalists mistreated Republican Catholics than any religious motivation.

(Note - Republican in Ireland is different than Republican in America. In Ireland it is someone who wants a unified Ireland, in America it is someone who supports constitutionally limited government, lower taxes, and personal liberty).
Terrorists general feel that their actions are justified. Rarely are they, including the actions of the IRA.

Old 04-21-2013, 07:57 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Quot drinking the left wing kool-aid.

Nothing that you said is accurate.

It amazes me how the sheep on the left can be so deluded by MSNBC.

Baaaa...
Riiiight I should listen to the "unbias and balanced" news of faux
1. Bush never completed his obligation in the military and it showed through his leadership during the war

2. Cheney had/has a large stake in Haliburton, which was doing poorly before they got the no-bid government contracts for Iraq and Katrina

Even if the facts are sitting in front of you, refusal to acknowledge them does not mean that they are less true. I rather drink the "left wing kool-aid" than die of the ignorance of thirst.

Old 04-21-2013, 08:04 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 24 days ago)

29,558 posts, read 16,548,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan's Dad View Post
Hardcore christians protest outside of abortion clinics in the hope of saving the lives of babies.

Hardcore muslims fly buildings into planes and plant bombs next to eight year old boys at marathons.
sorry, but I LOL'ed at the bold. Hard core Christians from around the rest of the world set themselves on fire. I also sad how you pretend that Christians have not bombed Abortion clinics.

Old 04-21-2013, 09:12 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
sorry, but I LOL'ed at the bold. Hard core Christians from around the rest of the world set themselves on fire. I also sad how you pretend that Christians have not bombed Abortion clinics.
.....And profit from the terrorism that they help create
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies