Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 11:57 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,639,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite Ryder View Post
I suspect we all have different levels of intelligence. It is not often you see a really intelligent white woman with a bi-racial child because she dates only those of her own race. The white girls with a a lower intelligence level will date anyone who asks them out. Some of them are not smart enough to use birth control. Some of them think having another child will raise their monthly welfare payment. It's impossible to tell what the rest of them think, maybe they just aren't thinking.
So what you are saying is that there are no nonwhite men, especially black ones, who are equal in intelligence to the "really intelligent" white women? Is that what you mean?

If so, you are the one who isn't really that intelligent.

Old 04-26-2013, 12:04 PM

723 posts, read 2,193,052 times
Quote:
It is not often you see a really intelligent white woman with a bi-racial child because she dates only those of her own race.
Yeah. I'm sure Obama's mom was dumb as toast (Except she had a PhD).

Old 04-26-2013, 12:07 PM

11,768 posts, read 10,258,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
I just have to observe that for the most part, maybe in the very large part, the women here are completely discounting their percentage of blame in marriage transactions. A significant percent of women stop being worth the pain and suffereing and a significant percentage of men give up the pound of flesh just to be free. That's huge. Why does a middle class guy with everything to lose walk away from his family? Do you think all these high IQ men, black, white or anything else are alll mentally retarded? All of them?? I also doubt women give any kind of thought to the fact that they might help rehabilitate a marginal brother by giving him a baby to be responsible for. In America 65% of pregnancies are unplanned. That's within wedlock. That means women, even in the very highest classes of human social strata simply mess up and get knocked up. In Europe, men and women don't get married because they are having sex. They don't get married because they have children together. It is hard to imagine, but men and women in Germany, Denmark, The Netherlands other enlightened places like that, form attachment bonds, have children and maybe get married. IF they get married, however, they are MUCH more likely to stay that way than American couples. One key difference between Europe and America... IF a European man leaves his family, neither he or his family are financially destroyed as a result. Could it be that when the pressure is off, people can be more natural? Maybe women aren't out to trap a man when they need to be taken care of? Just wonderin'

H
Good points, but divorce rates aren't that much different in Europe. I'm not sure if you are allowed to get divorce simply because you are bored though. The Netherlands does not even allow divorce until all other avenues are pursued first.

Quote:
I suspect we all have different levels of intelligence. It is not often you see a really intelligent white woman with a bi-racial child because she dates only those of her own race. The white girls with a a lower intelligence level will date anyone who asks them out. Some of them are not smart enough to use birth control. Some of them think having another child will raise their monthly welfare payment. It's impossible to tell what the rest of them think, maybe they just aren't thinking.
I can't say that this supports what I see in real life.

Old 04-26-2013, 12:15 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,473,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
well, how old were you when you got married? my husband and I were 26 and had our first child before our 2nd anniversary, but we weren't terribly young and not too immature. I know people who got married in their early 20s, even late teens who married and had kids right away. I can only think of one couple who is still together and they are first generation Portuguese immigrants. everyone else I know is divorced. The only other couples I know who married young and are still together either still do not have kids or waited years until they had kids.
I was 28. I guess it just varies for other people.

Old 04-26-2013, 04:01 PM

13 posts, read 32,329 times
Do American men marry single moms at all, of course i know there are always exceptional cases, just generally speaking here. I know Chinese men, unless he is poor or already has kid from the previous marriage,he mostly likely wouldn't datesingle moms.

Old 04-26-2013, 04:18 PM

510 posts, read 888,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by woshizhongguoren View Post
Do American men marry single moms at all, of course i know there are always exceptional cases, just generally speaking here. I know Chinese men, unless he is poor or already has kid from the previous marriage,he mostly likely wouldn't datesingle moms.
Yes, pretty common. The divorce rate is rather high and occurs rather early for many marriages, so there tends to be a lot of single moms available, both divorced and never married. After about age 30, the odds of meeting women with kids are generally a bit higher than those without.

Old 04-26-2013, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshizhongguoren View Post
For me no. I won't even date a single mom and I don't know anyone that does either. A single mom tells you three things.

1. She usually doesn't believe in abortion.
2. She already left a guy and took his kid and 20% of his paycheck.
3. She probably left the guy because she was bored or wanted more money.

Single moms are ok to sleep with every now and again, but unless they are getting a big child support check don't date them.

Old 04-26-2013, 07:46 PM

3,448 posts, read 3,131,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post
For me no. I won't even date a single mom and I don't know anyone that does either. A single mom tells you three things.

Single moms are ok to sleep with every now and again, but unless they are getting a big child support check don't date them.
Well....this lack of respect for life including the gravity of another individuals surviving reality, and reducing to "what is usable to yourself"

refuse's to qualify for a friendship with another human being -never mind intimate relationship. * don't bother arguing ,sex is an expression and, a suggestion of intimacy regardless, consciousness is what it is.

its possible that people should now be asked to wear bracelets identifying their individually distorted and marred incapabilities for even a job interview.
Getting along with others and understanding that there are other real people in this world, is one of the very important properties of whats called being useful to begin with.

with these attitudes which I'm sure must be for the moment, the general shaping could not but come to some recognition that in todays world, a women must have to be some kind of martyr....to her very own womanhood, IOW the (edit..frequently found male doesn't know how to recognize that a women is a women , they adamantly insist women are things or device's.
Problem is the real tool is the snarky flake... No doubt about that.

So the point is there are a few things that need to get fixed with regards to using people and leaving them alone in todays world. Plus , by and large the social has somewhat brainwashed women into this role. Expectations are what they are.

Last edited by stargazzer; 04-26-2013 at 08:11 PM.. Reason: adjective change

Old 04-26-2013, 08:27 PM

9,006 posts, read 13,832,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycos679 View Post

Wow,you actually did make some sense,but now you sound crazy.

Sleep with them? You are a user.

Plus,you guys act like men don't want to become single fathers. I have plenty of men cry to me because they didn't have kids,and they must have thought I was going to be the lucky one.
I have men try to pull of the condoms in the middle of sex. So yes,men do trick women into becoming mothers also.
There are also men who don't like using condoms,so if they become a daddy,that should not be a surprise.

If men don't. Go around having sex without condoms,that will solve this single mom problem.
Maybe by 60%.

I guess what I can get out of reading your posts is that men are horny animals that can't control their sex drive.

Old 04-26-2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Wow,you actually did make some sense,but now you sound crazy.

Sleep with them? You are a user.

Plus,you guys act like men don't want to become single fathers. I have plenty of men cry to me because they didn't have kids,and they must have thought I was going to be the lucky one.
I have men try to pull of the condoms in the middle of sex. So yes,men do trick women into becoming mothers also.
There are also men who don't like using condoms,so if they become a daddy,that should not be a surprise.

If men don't. Go around having sex without condoms,that will solve this single mom problem.
Maybe by 60%.

I guess what I can get out of reading your posts is that men are horny animals that can't control their sex drive.
I'm not a user. I don't string women along, I have always told women where they stand with me. Do you think single moms don't need sex? Sex is a mutually enjoyable experience and doesn't need a commitment to occur. I need to keep this PG so I'll just say I come with a guarantee.

I don't have any reason to think my assumptions are unreasonable though. I have friends that are single moms, good friends even, but I won't date them.

Women have all the control when it comes to BC. Men can wear a condom and if that fails the woman has all the control. Most of the time (70%) women initiate the divorce and the number 1 reason is money. How else do I avoid becoming another chump except being proactive in my dating decisions. Plus, moms can hardly ever go out.

With all that said, if a woman is a single mom she is going to fall into one of the following categories.

1. It was an accident and she doesn't believe in abortion.
2. She was married and likely filed for divorce for money reasons.
3. She is getting at least 20% of some guy's paycheck.

Of course, there are exceptions like the dad was a soldier and KIA or the man beat the woman, but that isn't the norm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.