Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2013, 12:55 AM

1,127 posts, read 904,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
seems a fair enough view to me.

+ feminists only fight for their own camp anyway and are basically a joke these days

Why should those 3 filthy naked whores be able to claim any sort of moral high ground here?

Basically they can't and are just a product of the culture of 'me first'.

vile
Women should come first, especially naked filthy whores.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2013, 01:18 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,839,638 times
Perhaps in that context then yes, lol

But seriously, a man of dignity praying, should not be set upon by a group of topless activists, just because they do not agree with the Bible.

Old 04-29-2013, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Perhaps in that context then yes, lol

But seriously, a man of dignity praying, should not be set upon by a group of topless activists, just because they do not agree with the Bible.
A man who protects pedophiles is not a man of dignity, but a scumbag hiding behind the cloth.

Old 04-29-2013, 01:23 AM

but it seems as if the women were only attacking him for his views on the female, not the other issues.

If these fems hate the Bible so much then how about they just don't go to Church?

makes too much sense though

Old 04-29-2013, 01:25 AM

Quote:
but it seems as if the women were only attacking him for his views on the female, not the other issues.

If these fems hate the Bible so much then how about they just don't go to Church?

makes too much sense though
Still doesn't change the fact that this righteous man defends pedophile rapists.

Old 04-29-2013, 01:34 AM

So what did he say about that issue anyway?

Old 04-29-2013, 01:49 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 43north87west View Post
Disgusting. Those pictures are sad. I may not be the Catholic Church's #1 fan, but based on the pictures, the archbishop is the only one who came out ahead, miles ahead. I have to admire someone who is tolerant enough of others to sit and wait while he is physically assaulted by others, because of his beliefs.

I'll be interested to see how their protests go over at the local mosque.

Old 04-29-2013, 01:53 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times
what a bunch of neanderella's.. poor things, maybe some good home cooked food would help instead of whatever it is .

Old 04-29-2013, 02:13 AM

596 posts, read 730,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Green Giant View Post
A man who protects pedophiles is not a man of dignity, but a scumbag hiding behind the cloth.
This! Unfortunately, the way these particular women went about their protest is drawing more attention than the fact that this priest is not some innocent victim. Throw in the fact that lots of people seem to hate feminists anyway (for whatever reason), and the result ends up being people calling them things like "naked filthy whores." I actually agree with their point, but not the way they went about making it.

On a side note, I do wonder why so many people hate feminists. I especially wonder about other women who seem to express so much vitriol towards feminism. One of my favorite quotes is by the author Rebecca West. She said, “I, myself, have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is. I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute.I couldn't agree more. It seems that any woman who is outspoken and isn't willing to sit quietly in the corner while being seen but not heard is labeled as an "angry feminist." I guess it's just easier for some folks to do that than it is for them to actually listen to what a woman has to say.

Old 04-29-2013, 02:49 AM

3,448 posts, read 3,133,213 times
if you don't agree with the way they went about making their point, then how do you know what the real point actually is

Last edited by stargazzer; 04-29-2013 at 03:01 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies