Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 12:59 PM

2 posts, read 513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
Not sure i would go to Egypt in the first place. That would be the country where a group of animals raped a news reporter.
you said group of animal and you are right of course
but we are the majority of Egyptians are humans and we don't rape of course
so welcome here any time it's really nice place to visit
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2013, 01:00 PM

2 posts, read 513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skoro View Post
Egypt wouldn't be in my travel plans in any case. If I ever did visit there, it would be to see the pyramids, not the Red Sea.

Besides, one hotel doesn't make a trend.
Welcome any time to my country
pyramids are great to see

Old 06-06-2013, 03:50 PM

567 posts, read 1,120,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Don't know how to break this to you, but there are alcohol free hotels right here in the good old USA. I recently moved from a town with nothing but alcohol free motels....and restaurants....and stores. We still have dry counties in the USA and people still stay in the hotels and eat at the restaurants.
I've heard tell that many dry counties are still that way today because it keeps the moonshiners going. Don't know if that's true or not.

Old 06-06-2013, 04:57 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,733,455 times
all they need now is a terrorist free hotel..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies