Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 03:30 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times

Advertisements

I think it's a hoot. Wish I could be there when she is a grandma and tells her grandkids what she did to make a fool of herself. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-03-2013, 03:36 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,734,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Obviously you do care.

How does this affect you in any way?
Here's the answer: it doesn't.
Yup. I think people should not show me their crotch or penis. I once had some dude yank out his d*ck in front of me and believe me, it was neither a pleasant experience or sight.

Old 05-03-2013, 03:36 PM

1,201 posts, read 1,925,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
From the link which appeared later, it was reported that the young woman was in a fine arts parade on campus, not a parade down Main Street. She was dressed as the Pope from the waist up, and did throw condoms to the crowd. Twenty years ago there was a public kerfluffle about Andres Serrano's "**** Christ" and the boldly homoerotic photography of Robert Mapplethorpe. There is always tension between art and public opinion. Serrano meant for his work to ememplify the fine line between the sacred and the profane; this young woman is simply following in the footsteps of artists before her. It would be the rare poster indeed who would contend that nudity and semi-nudity haven't always been a part of our cultural heritage.

The **** CHRIST controversy by Damien Casey@Arts & Opinion
I guess considering it was an art parade on campus, I don't think I would care. People should know what they are getting into when they go to university art events. lol

Old 05-03-2013, 03:38 PM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
Has anyone else heard about the woman at CMU who walked in a parade dressed as the Pope? Im not sure if it is just a local Pittsburgh story. She was naked from the waist down and shaved her bush into the shape of a cross.

Oooh, is that anything like Lady Gaga wearing see-through clothes with crosses covering the crotch and nipples?

Old 05-03-2013, 03:38 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,514,296 times
Someone there with a slingshot would be good. HAHAHAHAHA

Old 05-03-2013, 03:39 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I think it's a hoot. Wish I could be there when she is a grandma and tells her grandkids what she did to make a fool of herself. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It will be a lot less embarrassing and easier to explain than having to tell her grandkids why she thought gay people shouldn't have been allowed to marry.

Old 05-03-2013, 06:24 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddmhughes View Post
LOL! This thread got some really funny comments on it! But all joking aside the path this thread took proves my point. She just did it because she was desperate for attention! Have we had any posts about sexual abuse or corruption in the church so far? No but we have lots of posts from people wanting to see a pic of her snatch! I guarantee basically every conversation about this took the same path as we did!
I think I started the picture thing, but I am just a Cheap Biker Tramp. Other people think I have any class but i don't. With that said i don't want to really see her. I am sure it would scare my pants on. I do have some taste after all

I am not the type to seek 15 minutes of fame like this bimbo..... I just figure she is a part of the wacko left.

I think common sense is just about illegal to the lefties.

Old 05-03-2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I'd say most people don't have a problem with nudity....it's all in the way they do it. The place is always important not everyone wants to see other peoples nakedness.....it's not all pretty or attractive. I'm just say'n
Completely agree with the bolded.....
So long as the models are good looking i don't have a problem.....

But i can't tell you how many times at some bikers bar event i have begged that nasty drunk chic to get dressed again! It has a affect on my ability to swizzle beers.

Sometimes there will be a group of us guys and we can sense some gal we don't want to see is about to show us anyway..

I do my best Deniro and beg......... No Don't! Please don't!

Doesn't work

Old 05-03-2013, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cometclear View Post
I've wondered aloud many times where this notion that people are entitled not to be offended ever started. It seems to be growing.
Well if someone goes out of their way to offend me, in general they feel pain after because i kick, bite, and punch. I think abuse needs to be paid back in harsher abuse. Just the way it is.

If there is one rule about man is it pain is the best teacher.

Face to face that idea works every time.

So I look forward to the sick liberal wack jobs this summer staging events

Maybe if i had been there I could have shown her what the real meaning of the burning bush is.

I am not Catholic by any means but there should be a sense of respect.

Old 05-03-2013, 06:48 PM

5,261 posts, read 4,156,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Well if someone goes out of their way to offend me, in general they feel pain after because i kick, bite, and punch. I think abuse needs to be paid back in harsher abuse. Just the way it is.

If there is one rule about man is it pain is the best teacher.

Face to face that idea works every time.

So I look forward to the sick liberal wack jobs this summer staging events

Maybe if i had been there I could have shown her what the real meaning of the burning bush is.

I am not Catholic by any means but there should be a sense of respect.
You stand up to no one and you know that.

Here's a little clue for you: The authentic tough guys that I've known in my life., and I can count them on one hand, spent exactly zero time informing others how tough they are. Tough guys don't do that. It's one thing to be a fake tough guy in person with "big talk." It's a whole different level of pathetic when the "tough talk" is done on an anonymous internet forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies