Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2013, 07:19 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
It;s yesterday's news. It is gone, forgotten and really not terribly disturbing anyway. The Republicans are trying to blow it out of proportion to smear Hillary Clinton in 16. Nothing to see here. Just sleazy Washington politics and the people know it. Let's see the House Republicans deal with the budget and other issues of importance with the same energy they are using to fan the flames of the dying embers of Benghazi.
It may have been yesterday's news but Boston brought it back because the same type of terrorist that did Boston did the Benghazi attack. No, this is not going away. Americans want to feel safe both home and abroad. First there was Texas, then it just keeps going. These people are terrorists and it is time for this administration to admit it.

As for 2016, other Democrats will be smearing Hillary Clinton before any Republican does. If you don't believe it; watch and learn.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2013, 07:19 PM

2,238 posts, read 1,444,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
It has not be truthfully reported on the mainstream media because it makes this administration look really bad.

I was watching The Five on Fox the day this thing happened. The most liberal person on that show (Bob) immediately said that the things he was seeing was not a demonstration because the weapons being used would not be used by demonstrators.

Wasn't "BOB" the same liberal that turned on his own party and got a job at fox as there pet liberal ?

Old 05-08-2013, 07:23 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Link? Proof?

"Beckel is a recovering alcoholic [6] and has spoken openly about his past addictions to drugs and alcohol, admitting in July 2011 on The Five: "I'm a recovering addict and cocaine was my drug of choice."

That's your source?
My source was testifying to congress today. Did you not see it? I did.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:25 PM

9,598 posts, read 16,571,410 times
Quote:
My source was testifying to congress today. Did you not see it. I did.
No, I was at work.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:27 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,532,369 times
This little bit of political theater is being put on to please Roger Ailes, the Kingmaker and puppeteer of the GOP.

The show trial is just red meat for FOX viewers. If they throw enough at the wall, they hope something sticks. If it does, we will hear about it again in 2016.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:31 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadSpeak View Post
Wasn't "BOB" the same liberal that turned on his own party and got a job at fox as there pet liberal ?
I think you meant "their" pet liberal. I can tell you that Bob does not say much that I agree with. He admits to being an alcoholic. I think he regretted what he said that day but he could not go back and unsay it. He defends any Democrat on almost any issue. I like him but I do not like his views. The day this happened he was just sharing knowledge he had because of his career experience. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on "the Five." They covered all the news stories today--all four of them.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:42 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
No, I was at work.
I understand that completely. I used to work all day and end up only getting little tidbits and did not know any better either. I am retired now and can check all the channels and really know what it going on. I feel it is my duty to let those of you that do not know what is going on "the rest of the story." It is amazing how different the world looks when you get the whole story and not just what the main stations feed you. I used to be just like you. I didn't know any better either.

Watching congress at work is really an education.

I agree with you that this may be swept under the rug; but who was the newsman that kept harping on Watergate? Sometimes one has to keep pushing something in order to make it stick. And yes, I am tired of hearing about it too but I think it is important that congress get to the bottom of who it was that ordered people to say it was a video. This had nothing to do with a video. It was a terrorist act. Less than 300 people had seen the video when it happened.

Old 05-08-2013, 07:53 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,877,906 times
Quote:
I understand that completely. I used to work all day and end up only getting little tidbits and did not know any better either. I am retired now and can check all the channels and really know what it going on. I feel it is my duty to let those of you that do not know what is going on "the rest of the story." It is amazing how different the world looks when you get the whole story and not just what the main stations feed you. I used to be just like you. I didn't know any better either.
And yet, with all that time to really listen with an open mind and hear the whole story, you begin in this thread with this:

Quote:
"I told my husband I was going to listen for a while and see how many lies these people could tell in a few minutes.
You came into the hearings with a real open mind, didn't you?

You belittle crbcrbrgv by saying that once, when you didn't have so much time, you "didn't know better either," but your posts prove that it's the quality of time that counts, not the quantity. All of your free time didn't stop you from forming your opinion long before you tuned in to the hearings.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:03 PM
NCN

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyJude514 View Post
And yet, with all that time to really listen with an open mind and hear the whole story, you begin in this thread with this:

You came into the hearings with a real open mind, didn't you?

You belittle crbcrbrgv by saying that once, when you didn't have so much time, you "didn't know better either," but your posts prove that it's the quality of time that counts, not the quantity. All of your free time didn't stop you from forming your opinion long before you tuned in to the hearings.
I saw who was on the program and had already seen a couple of them in congress today. They were so bias and not even trying to get at the truth. They were trying to defend this administration and did more testifying themselves than asking questions. I wanted to see how they would spin their lies for that station. And, yes, they spun away. You can attack me all you want and try to discredit me all you want but you cannot change the truth. Americans have been lied to and people are dead. I have been keeping up with this story since the day it happened.

Old 05-08-2013, 08:07 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,134,648 times
Liberals won't care how many dead Americans there are under Barack Obama's watch until the number equals to that of the death toll on 9/11. Dead Americans are political Pawns to them as long as the (half) Black Jesus is in the Oval Office. They've made that much quite clear. And that's why liberals are the scum of the earth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies