Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2013, 12:18 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,000,960 times

Advertisements

Well I don't think we should leave there myself but I wish these bastards would just stop lying about it all. I mean the guy stands there and says were pulling out then a couple months later is negotiation for what was it 12 bases to remain? I mean cmon. And stop this don't shoot until they shoot first crap. This aint main street USA. Let our guys take care of business.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2013, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
This thread proves a lot of things but it does not prove that liberals don't care about our troops.

Conservatives are the ones that need to arm themselves JUST IN CASE our troops get out of line.

Please. And the two posts above ~ in what way do they speak to you?
Those troops will be on our side when the time comes. They don't like being lied to either.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:23 PM

374 posts, read 509,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
This thread proves yet again liberals don't care about our troops. Instead of questioning what the hell happened and addressing the points these family members bring up they are vilified by these so called fellow Americans. It's disgusting.

Libs have agendas,end of story as evidence how they change theri minds on war soon as its a dem droppign the bombs,little babies and innocents can all die if its them doing the killing.

But for us to tell the truth or ask sensible questions about these wars that are killing 'certain' Americans ,its better to ask them why they keep fightign these illegal wars for all these dictators.

I'm against all these wars that are illegal.And I'm for stopping the killing of our youth just to eliminate our decieved naive troops killing and dying for globalist control freaks.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:28 PM

The wars are being fought over the dollar. It's been that way since the early seventies when the dollar was pegged to oil.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
This thread proves a lot of things but it does not prove that liberals don't care about our troops.

Conservatives are the ones that need to arm themselves JUST IN CASE our troops get out of line.

Please. And the two posts above ~ in what way do they speak to you?

Do you even know how many mind alterign drugs our troops are 'FORCED' to take when ordered by their higher ranks? Just so they can pull another tour in thse wars? Some are taking drugs that are never suppose to be taken together,more vets are commitiing suicide now than in the history of the world not just here and now.

Do you think that all the other soldiers under dictators like hitler did'nt think they too were sevign their country? Not comparign them to hitler but if things don't change and more troops are killed for a nation thats not even a nation anymore. A nation has borders,culture and laws,this one has none of them anymore.You will soon find out that only one culture will arise out of this nation,if you don't believe it,just look back into history and see for yourself.Soon the catholics from other nations or the muslim from other nations will rule over us all,its happening in increments already.

In 4 more years it will be either another muslim or a latino that runs.Already they are eliminating the old whire man and his culture and nation. This can't be denied. But there are more old white men who work behind the scenes that will control us all.Along with a few minorities who work with them for the NWO.Just my opinon.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Well I don't think we should leave there myself but I wish these bastards would just stop lying about it all. I mean the guy stands there and says were pulling out then a couple months later is negotiation for what was it 12 bases to remain? I mean cmon. And stop this don't shoot until they shoot first crap. This aint main street USA. Let our guys take care of business.

Rules for Radicals will pounce on thsi but, check out whos doing most of the dying and whos gettign injiured the most,its 85% young white men. Yet everytime you see an picture of troops its mpostly minorities in it suggesting that they are the majority of our troops which is deliberate lies.

Far as I'm concerned race does'nt matter,but to the war mongers it does for reasons most will say are lies.

We have a nation full of new immigrants yet 99.9% don't join our military,why is this? Some that do kill other troops. Don't believe it check it out for yourself or just call me a liar and a racist,that has worked so far to cove up the facts.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:56 PM

Well I don't know if you meant to address that to me but I've call you nothing of the sort so don't know where your getting that from.

Old 05-10-2013, 12:59 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,108,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Seal Team is called in to reinforce an Army unit under attack and their helo gets shot down by an RPG.

It's Obama's fault because he credited them for snuffing OBL.

Sounds like the usual right wing nuttiness.

^^^^

Old 05-10-2013, 01:24 PM

76,975 posts, read 47,615,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokesalad4u2 View Post
We have a nation full of new immigrants yet 99.9% don't join our military,why is this? Some that do kill other troops. Don't believe it check it out for yourself or just call me a liar and a racist,that has worked so far to cove up the facts.
I checked, and your claim is not true. In 2011 17% of all new recriuits in US Armed Services were hispanics.

Who told you 99.9% of them do not serve?

Old 05-10-2013, 01:56 PM

8,732 posts, read 6,780,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, you need some luck to bring down a helicopter with an RPG. Lucky, because an RPG is short range weapon and not designed to be used as an anti-aircraft weapon. The shooter would have to be lucky enough to have a helicopter get very close to him for him to take the shot, and even then he is far more likely to miss it than hit it.

What makes your statement sound like a conspiracy is the fact that you are trying to imply the Taliban shot at the helicopter only because they knew SEAL Team-6 was in it. I am saying they would have taken the shot no matter who was in it, and most likely they had no idea who was in it. I am just being realistic here.
No, I'm saying it's a possibility. I don't disagree with you because what you are saying is also a possibility. Are you going to say that it is not possible that a Taliban terrorist infiltrated our military, was on a base, saw something or overheard something and didn't pass it along?

I don't look for "conspiracies", I look at possibilities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies