Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2013, 08:37 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,322,952 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcattwood View Post
I thought Obama gave himself all the credit for killing Osama?
Like Bush did for getting Saadam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2013, 08:39 PM

4,837 posts, read 4,168,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Like Bush did for getting Saadam.
Whatever happened with that?

Old 05-09-2013, 08:39 PM

2,440 posts, read 3,431,950 times
(yawning...) Yet another episode of 'The Blame Game' starring Scapegoat Obama...

Old 05-09-2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James420 View Post
No one has a problem with most of Seal Team 6 being killed shortly after the Osama killing, and the member who wrote the book about it and said " they being the government didn't want me to write it" but the fact is the book would have never been written if the government didn't want it written.

Has anyone here ever been in the military? No one see's the inconsistencies in this whole story.
In order to get the idiots to read it, you first have to make it seem that they should not be allowed to read in the first place. That makes it sell better

Old 05-09-2013, 08:43 PM

6,933 posts, read 8,495,383 times
More. B.S. But since we're in the mood to acknowledge b.s., let's focus on the hundreds of thousands of lives lost in the Iraq/Afghan wars ... solely because George W. Bush liked to see people killed.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:47 PM

1,520 posts, read 1,874,143 times
The SEAL team doesn't have its logo on the side of a helicopter. Whoever shot at it did not have any idea who was in it. It could have been Delta Force, Rangers or just Marines for all that matter.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:49 PM

15,047 posts, read 8,874,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
More. B.S. But since we're in the mood to acknowledge b.s., let's focus on the hundreds of thousands of lives lost in the Iraq/Afghan wars ... solely because George W. Bush liked to see people killed.
He was quoted last month as saying he "feels totally at peace" with his record. A bogus war, hundreds of thousands dead or maimed for life for absolutely no good reason, but he sleeps just fine at night, thank you very much. There is a man with no conscience.

Old 05-09-2013, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokesalad4u2 View Post
First off I'm not anti war,and especially not anti military,but I am anti-illegal wars.
Seal Teams have lost many of their conrads under Hillery and Obama.If they are'nt flying around in enemy terrirtory in a heli almost as slow as a blimp they are being killed without backup somewhere else. They should refuse these orders,imo. First they should refuse to fight illegal wars.

Apparently you have very little knowledge of the military, especially special forces. Those who go into special forces are a totqally different breed then those who just go into the military, but they all know that you can't "refuse orders". The average special forces candidates are adrenline junkies and they get off on dangerous misions/tasks

IMO,special forces are not suppose to be so foolish,they are known to have vey high IQs.

So what makes them foolish, except for being in the special forces to begin with in your eyes?

They should have never loaded up 33 speical forces on one blimp to fly over war zone,also they should have known going in it was impossible to come out alive.

1. They have no choice in the matter that was made from the big brass at the pentagon.
2. Do you realize how many other missions that have done this before?
3. I have hung around some special forces guys that do some crazy stuff when they were not on duty

But even more important they should have remembered their oath they took when President John Kennedy created them and the reason he did! Both Kennedy and Eisenhower both warned us all to beware "The Military Complex".

Apparently that escaped them when they joined the military in the first place. You don't sign up in the military to become a SEAL they are vetted and trained exclusively, just like the Army's Green Berets and the Air Force's Pararescue teams.

Seals take an oath and are suppose to have a plan from one team leader to the next to always have a plan of action to stop a 'ROUQUE GOVERNMENT'.

That is CIA's job. The Navy SEAL Team job is to obey their chain of Command.

It seems they forgot what their main objective was,and instead of putting nation first they have put their warrior mentality first. I may be wrong and hope I am,but it seems to me they have failed in their most important mission to protect America from both foreign and DOMESTIC enemies.

Yes you are wrong, they were sent to do a job and they did it. Their job is not to question orders, just to do them

Handing over one nation after another to islam is not in our best interest,Muslim Brotherhoods and other radicals have been handed nations since the 60s. From Thailand to Egypt we have policed many nations for the advancement it seems of islam.Clintons blew up The Balkans killed protestant serbs for radicals[ read about that horror story].

None of that has anything to do with the fact that big corporations have their eyes on resources that happen to be owned by Muslims.

Peacenic old hippy Hillery[ there are pictures of her and bill as flower freaks] Laughed like a madhatter when told of the torture and rape of Quadaffi 'We Came We Saw,We killed...it actually looked like she was slobbering while she laughed insanely about murdering and torturing a world leader.

I agree with you on this one, considering it was France as well as others that wanted the resources that Libya held, think oil and gold. The U.S just went along with the program.

We have had one illegal war after another since Korea. Our sons and fathers have been used to police the world and make corporations rich and powerful. I may be wrong but thats the way it looks to me.
This is true, while the uniformed are constantly arguing on which oppressor is worst, the dumbocrats or the refuticans not realizing that neither one can give a rat's butt about the American people as a whole. Why do you think many of them leave politics as multi-millionaires?

Old 05-09-2013, 09:00 PM

805 posts, read 1,161,687 times
We should get out of Afghanistan now.

Old 05-09-2013, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokesalad4u2 View Post
Yea right! And so losing more special forces in these past couple of wars than we have since the 60s is logical too?

I just want to know where all the anti war warriors are now that this new warmonger is in office? Liberal killers are ok I guess? Of course nothing like a good torture and raping every few mo.s for the libs.And even better the secretary of state can laugh like the mad woman she is about it.Just my opinion whiel Istill have one.

Guess whos doing 85% of the dying overthere? And whos getting most of the injuries? Hint'its not minorities'.

I wil not argue with you there since this is one of the things that Obama is doing that really pisses me off and has control over. There are people on side of the spectrum that want to attack the Taliban regardless of how many of our military dies and on the other hand there are those who do not want any of our military over there but still want to "feel safe". The solution, lets just send drones over there controlled by kids fresh out of high school to bomb suspected "targets" Opps! An occasional death here and there means very little to many of the misinformed here, just like the cruise missles that were sent to the middle east during Clinton's reign. Do you really think that they hit all of their targets? Could it have been possible that a few Mosques, schools and hospital were hit as well?

BGM-109 Tomahawk - Smart Weapons - GlobalSecurity.org - …
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies