Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 10:26 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,936,194 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
I suppose we are going to use these to links as a representation of every single police officer in the entire United States of Ameroca
I don't know the percentage, but this has become common place and it is very disturbing. What is worse is the officers aren't held accountable and really neither is the corporation employing them. I can also bet these poor people will have bills to pay because of this and god knows what kind of damage. You could hear them say they had 2 kids. What kind of human being behaves that way?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2013, 10:26 PM

8,750 posts, read 3,123,244 times
Quote:
I suppose we are going to use these to links as a representation of every single police officer in the entire United States of Ameroca
Not every single one. Just the majority of them.

Old 05-15-2013, 10:27 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Well I played it over about four times and heard it each time. I didn't say it justified anything and they are supposed to show em the warrant before entering if they're home. The title of the thing is just wrong. I'm referring to the first video.

Old 05-15-2013, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Well I played it over about four times and heard it each time. I didn't say it justified anything and they are supposed to show em the warrant before entering if they're home. The title of the thing is just wrong. I'm referring to the first video.
You must have your speakers cranked way up, lol. That said saying you have a warrant and actually having one are 2 different things.

Old 05-15-2013, 10:31 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,510,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
I don't know the percentage, but this has become common place and it is very disturbing. What is worse is the officers aren't held accountable and really neither is the corporation employing them. I can also bet these poor people will have bills to pay because of this and god knows what kind of damage. You could hear them say they had 2 kids. What kind of human being behaves that way?
Every cop I have come in contact with is nothing like this, most of he are actually pretty cool.
I guess I just don't have such a negative outlook on things like you people do.

Old 05-15-2013, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Every cop I have come in contact with is nothing like this, most of he are actually pretty cool.
How is recognizing totally unacceptable behaviour negative? Hopefully all police are not like this, but more and more are trained that "civilians" are the enemy, while they are stressed on drugs, given military weaponry and training. Do you condone what happened in that video?
You think this kind of stuff is remotely ok?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMgKv3RrrA4

Old 05-15-2013, 10:42 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDusr View Post
You must have your speakers cranked way up, lol. That said saying you have a warrant and actually having one are 2 different things.
Yep. I actually thought it was the woman in the house at first but it was the cop standing across from the guy in the video. Yeah she wasn't holding anything in her hands probably just lying to get him to open the door. I'm sure they all had a good laugh about tasing that poor woman afterwards. Probably got promotions too.

Old 05-15-2013, 10:51 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,398,991 times
Quote:
Hahaha ! Wait until you; or a loved one gets a beat down by a coptard...you'll change your tune.

Old 05-15-2013, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdmom View Post
Hahaha ! Wait until you; or a loved one gets a beat down by a coptard...you'll change your tune.
Sadly, this is all too true. Young people, elderly, and disabled are really of great concern with this kind of behaviour. Some localities are not near as bad as others. It is amazing how much worse it has gotten since the PA.

Old 05-15-2013, 11:07 PM

233 posts, read 239,101 times
We were just talking about this today comming home. We seen an unmarked state police car doing 80-90 mph in a 55. When he flew past me on the tollway I thought he was going after someone. Nope. He just wanted to weave in and out of traffic. There are a couple of points to make:

-The government (even when set up to preserve individual freedom and liberty) is a threat to it, when it becomes too big.

-The government rather it is under Obama or Bush have taken great advantage of the fear of the American people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies