Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 11:33 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,570,059 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Well I played it over about four times and heard it each time. I didn't say it justified anything and they are supposed to show em the warrant before entering if they're home. The title of the thing is just wrong. I'm referring to the first video.
Why would you show up to a domestic disturbance call with a warrant?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-16-2013, 12:05 AM

1,400 posts, read 1,578,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
Every cop I have come in contact with is nothing like this, most of he are actually pretty cool.
I guess I just don't have such a negative outlook on things like you people do.
I agree and I'm not really a fan of the cops. Anyhow, someone made a call to them....what are the cops supposed to do, take the guy's word for it that there is no domestic violence? Bet no one ever tried that line on them before.

Old 05-16-2013, 12:19 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,017,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Don't ask me ask the cop.

Old 05-16-2013, 07:22 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,133,458 times
I'm just glad there's support across the board finally. Their time is coming.

Old 05-16-2013, 07:28 AM

207 posts, read 432,658 times
Oh but we have all this technology, so the erosion of our civil liberties must be a good thing! Who needs privacy when you have Google + and Facebook?!!

Old 05-16-2013, 01:53 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,519,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
That is a valid question!

Old 05-16-2013, 02:09 PM

2,117 posts, read 1,881,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Well I played it over about four times and heard it each time. I didn't say it justified anything and they are supposed to show em the warrant before entering if they're home. The title of the thing is just wrong. I'm referring to the first video.
She DEFINITELY said "we have a warrant", but I think she's was a lying peice of ****.

As far as the rest of the cops, I hope they are stripped of their guns and badges, and get one solid ass beating on the streets for this.

Have the identities of these officers been released, yet? I bet they will be put into some protection program.

Old 05-16-2013, 02:50 PM

26,143 posts, read 19,853,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy
She DEFINITELY said "we have a warrant", but I think she's was a lying peice of ****.
Indeed she was!!!!

WHY DIDNT SHE SHOW IT IF SHE HAD IT??

They lie whenever they want TO SUIT THIER AGENDA!!!!!!!

Old 05-16-2013, 05:15 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,133,458 times
We need a prosecution arm as citizens targeting police corruption. It shouldn't come out of our personal bank accounts when our rights are abused.

Old 05-16-2013, 06:31 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,638,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Well I heard the one cop say they had a warrant, apparently tbis was a domestic violence complaint. And it sounds like they Tazed the wife, who I assume was the complaintant, or at least the reported "victim". Nice. They show up, in force, did not produce the supposed warrant, kick down the door, enter with weapons drawn, and Taze the first target of opportunity. Hell, I wouldn't have let the in either. And they sure as death and taxes would have put their supposed warrant in my hands. I do not consider a uniform and a badge a justification for demanding my compliance, particularly in my own home!

Yea, they would have hax to Taze me, at the very least, to stop me from resisting. This is so far over the top, it requires an oxygen mask. I could see NO cause for armed, forced entry, and deploying Tazers. The way they came on, they put themselves in the position to worry about resistance.

Here in NV, our Constitution has a provision that gives citizens the RIGHT to resist an unlawful arrest. Sheesh, it seems cops think that badge makes them judge and jury, on scene. What is this country heading to? Seems not a day goes by, any more, that you don't hear about an incident like this, and nothing ever comes of it. We the People, are the enemy, which they are trained and authorized to engage, with standing orders to employ force, up to and including lethal force, to guarantee civilian compliance in ALL situations. It's an advancemeng of LE power that needs to be stopped, cold!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies