Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 09:25 PM

374 posts, read 509,755 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
I see nothing strange. I see no one being beaten or arrested. Protest in DC is like the dog in a bun. I don't really care what happens to non military combatants, aka terrorist. I would prefer they are stood up to a post and shot than feed them for the rest of their miserable lives.

Maybe when the terror stops eh? These people are not American and as such have no rights, and can get no rights.

If these people were Americans it would be another story.

Mac its past time to stop dying for islam.How many nations have we blowed to hell to turn over to radcials this past 12 yr.s? We killed serbs in Clintons wars,then came Bush with iraq,afgan and many more we don't hear about,now this new warmonger has turned over 5 more nations to them. While we build mosque all over europe and America [ that is rumored to train radicals in many of them ] Thye are tryign to bring sharia law to us.Only religion allowed here now is idslam,its against the law to pray in schools unless your muslim,then you get special times out and we even teach our children about islam in schools.ACLU would go nuts if we taught christainity in schools.Not that I want that,just usign it as example.Killing American young men while bringing in foreign young men is not a good idea.

While at the same time bringing in radicals from some of the worst nations and flooding us from the south too.

We were warned by Eisenhower and Kennedy about this Military Complex that we serve.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2013, 09:26 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Either prove your case or let them go. Most have never been charged with anything, and many have been released by court ruling, yet they continue to hold them. We are more merciful to dogs. These men, some incarcerated as teenagers, have been sitting there over 10 years, for no good reason.
Mac, you should know better. Blind patriotism is wrong.
These protesters confuse me. The criminals were gathered off a battle field after they surrendered. Non uniformed terrorist is what i make of that.

I wouldn't want them let go because we would end up fighting them again if they didn't just vest up and blow up something in the USA again.

I am not sure what must be done other than not allow them to fight and create terror again. I am more worried about me than I am about them. I am more worried about my own govt making me a terrorist than I am about it making that of them after all i wasn't out of uniform on the battlefield.

They have no rights... Maybe we could take them to the border, that wet one 200 miles from shore and release them there. They should have thought about that before they engaged in war.

I can see no way we won't just fight the same people again if they get to go home.... These are people with no sense of honor.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:28 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,210,320 times
Quote:
These protesters confuse me. The criminals were gathered off a battle field after they surrendered. Non uniformed terrorist is what i make of that.

I wouldn't want them let go because we would end up fighting them again if they didn't just vest up and blow up something in the USA again.

I am not sure what must be done other than not allow them to fight and create terror again. I am more worried about me than I am about them. I am more worried about my own govt making me a terrorist than I am about it making that of them after all i wasn't out of uniform on the battlefield.

They have no rights... Maybe we could take them to the border, that wet one 200 miles from shore and release them there. They should have thought about that before they engaged in war.

I can see no way we won't just fight the same people again if they get to go home.... These are people with no sense of honor.
Weird, in other threads I've seen you rant against oppressive big government who is going to throw you in FEMA camps and take away your guns and other rights, now you seem to support big government locking up protesters.

I guess you support an oppressive government as long as it targets liberals.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokesalad4u2 View Post
Mac its past time to stop dying for islam.How many nations have we blowed to hell to turn over to radcials this past 12 yr.s? We killed serbs in Clintons wars,then came Bush with iraq,afgan and many more we don't hear about,now this new warmonger has turned over 5 more nations to them. While we build mosque all over europe and America [ that is rumored to train radicals in many of them ] Thye are tryign to bring sharia law to us.Only religion allowed here now is idslam,its against the law to pray in schools unless your muslim,then you get special times out and we even teach our children about islam in schools.ACLU would go nuts if we taught christainity in schools.Not that I want that,just usign it as example.Killing American young men while bringing in foreign young men is not a good idea.

While at the same time bringing in radicals from some of the worst nations and flooding us from the south too.

We were warned by Eisenhower and Kennedy about this Military Complex that we serve.
Yup we do that..... it's hard to stop dying when they blow up planes, blow up building, push cripples off cruise ships, and now we have a sympathetic moron in office who panders to their wants.

Hell we trained the 9-11 terrorists to fly! That was done in Fla and they lived here in NH in North Conway and over in Portland Maine!

I don't like it. In NY state in the upper parts they were allowed to create a slum village and then refused to allow cops inside. That was a training camp right on our soil and that land came to them from sales of oil and Boll Clinton, who sold land in NY and VT to the Arabs.

I don't like it, I don't want to fight them again. I don't like fighting guys that wear bomb vests. My son was over there, and i didn't like that either.

They are BS our admin is BS and I don't like it.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Not every big government type is a jackboot.
Your right some of them are wising up,I just hope its not too late. Many of our police are now refusing to obey illegal orders,how many I don't know but it seems to be growing.

We need to stop killing people for any reason other than direct threat.You any idea how many nations we have tore up this past half century? I use to hate war protesters still don't like them because of their agendas,and insultign our young we sent off to die.No use for these hippy type peacenics who are now our biggest warmongers.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Big government supporter.

Go nanny state.
Who me? If that's what you think you got it all wrong.

I just don't want to fight the same terrorist again on this soil or any place else.

I am confused. I can't tell if we are talking protesters or we are talking war criminals that would love to harm the USA civilian population any way they can.

My personal opinion of the WH and that Admin is Obama is a criminal on so many levels. So I can't see how you take me for a big govt guy a bit.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Weird, in other threads I've seen you rant against oppressive big government who is going to throw you in FEMA camps and take away your guns and other rights, now you seem to support big government locking up protesters.

Who the hell are we talking about some lefty loon protesters that i didn't see get arrested or terrorist in gitmo that should be tied to a post and shot?

I can't tell who we are talking about but you are starting to rile me up..

Old 05-17-2013, 09:43 PM

Is there a story? I didn't see a link to one and I went to see the pictures and not one person is getting arrested in the pictures.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:45 PM

Quote:

If we wanted to lock up terrorest we could start with many right here in our back yard.Think about it.They were going to build a mosque at groud zero,the most beautiful sound in the world is the muslim morning call to prayer to that illegal in the capital who says 'if the political winds change agaisnt islam he will stand with them'not exact quote actaully its less offensive than what he really said.Then we had clinton,bush and reagan all handing over our nation to illegals from many nations including islamic.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:46 PM

Quote:

I never ever said FEMA was coming to get me or anyone was coming to get my guns either. You can't quote that back to the day i first came to cd because I never said a thing like it. I have never argued with out either so far as i can recall anyway.

Maybe when I know what we are talking about I will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies