Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 02:40 PM

128 posts, read 93,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
I can't see why the UK simply doesn't open its borders and let anyone in...everyone deserves their human rights.
I hope you're being sarcastic. If not you have some serious mental health issues. And I'm not joking or sensationalizing or trying to insult you by saying that. You really need to see a doctor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2013, 02:49 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Why are the great nations of the Earth inviting disaster by bringing in mutts and calling them citizens? Is cheap labor worth all this?

Old 05-22-2013, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Why are the great nations of the Earth inviting disaster by bringing in mutts and calling them citizens? Is cheap labor worth all this?
Doesn't matter as long as corporations and governments benefit from it, the native citizens can all die and burn in hell for all they care. lol

The problem is the government and elected officials who invite sub-humans into civil socities and just open the door to immigration (and in the U.S. case leave the back door to immigration open as well.)

The government srsly needs to be held accountable for allowing immigration.

Old 05-22-2013, 02:52 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,991,168 times
Here is a thought. Well 2 actually:

1. Stop f***n' around in their countries and let them be a bunch of a**backward morons, if that is how they want to live! It's obvious that they have no intention of joining the rest of us in the civilized world! It isn't worth the lives of our troops, or any other Americans to try to "spread democracy."

2. If they choose to immigrate to any western nation, they either assimilate, and if they don't like it we send them back to the hell hole that they came from! If they commit murder in the name of Allah, or whatever reason, punish them! Either by life in prison, or a bullet to the head! Done!

I have no problem with people wanting to come here or to any other western nation to better themselves. But it is our house, our rules! If you don't like it GTFO!!!!! If it were the other way around (not that I would ever travel to a Muslim country in the first place) I wouldn't expect anything less! Religion is one thing! Extremism and using religion to kill in "the name of God" is another, and in my book is inexcusable!

Old 05-22-2013, 02:53 PM

Old 05-22-2013, 03:05 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
Britain needs to get a grip on these people. It's going to blow up in their face if they don't. There are areas that are being claimed as 'muslim areas' for crying out loud. Reign it in or it will only spread.

Muslim Patrol thugs abuse man in second 'vigilante' - YouTube

'Muslim Patrol' Sharia vigilantes take to streets in East London - Truthloader - YouTube
Have you been to Dearborn Mi lately? You talk of the U.K like it's an anomaly in the treatment of immigrants while your country does essentially the same thing: allows them entry then encourages them to ghettoize themselves into enclaves waiting to hatch. that's been your immigration history from the Italians to the Irish to the members from the orient to......

Where's the big difference? You sent any undercover cops into communities like Dearborn to get the REAL truth about whether they're practicing Sharia Law without you knowing it? I think not.

The only difference in this 'two country scenario' is time and size; it sure as hell is not policy.

Old 05-22-2013, 03:15 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
Here is a thought. Well 2 actually:

1. Stop f***n' around in their countries and let them be a bunch of a**backward morons, if that is how they want to live! It's obvious that they have no intention of joining the rest of us in the civilized world! It isn't worth the lives of our troops, or any other Americans to try to "spread democracy."

2. If they choose to immigrate to any western nation, they either assimilate, and if they don't like it we send them back to the hell hole that they came from! If they commit murder in the name of Allah, or whatever reason, punish them! Either by life in prison, or a bullet to the head! Done!

I have no problem with people wanting to come here or to any other western nation to better themselves. But it is our house, our rules! If you don't like it GTFO!!!!! If it were the other way around (not that I would ever travel to a Muslim country in the first place) I wouldn't expect anything less! Religion is one thing! Extremism and using religion to kill in "the name of God" is another, and in my book is inexcusable!
Number 2 is assinine just ban them outright already. The West is under no obligation to allow them into their country.

Old 05-22-2013, 03:29 PM

6,262 posts, read 5,071,153 times
When you preach religous tolerance to a group whose religious beliefs tell them to convert or destroy, you look weak.

When you try to intellectualize tolerance to a group who is illiterate and uneducated, you look weak.

When you preach peace to a group willing and able to inflict violence to achieve their goals, you look weak.

When you play by a set of openly communicated rules, and your opponent does not play by any rules, you look weak.

When you are afraid to call terrorism what it is, you look weak.

When you are afraid to do anything and everything to protect your people from terrorists, you look weak.

We are weak.

And they know it.

Old 05-22-2013, 03:31 PM

Old 05-22-2013, 03:33 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,995,315 times
Hm another Islamic terrorist attack.

I'll bet that racist Tea Party group is responsible.

--Liberal Logic
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies