Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2013, 10:47 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,467,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
It's a little hard top defend yourself after getting hit by a car first.
But everyone knows muslims are all cowards and it take more than just 1 to be lethal.
It's also a little hard to defend yourself against a drone missile. How are Muslims more cowardly than the US or Britain dropping bombs on their villages from 30,000 feet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2013, 10:48 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,969,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
May not at first, but when laws are passed and people vote on what they really don't understand it could happen even by force. If we vote in a person who controls the laws we can get a person who can change the laws. The last President and this one have shown how the Patriotic Act and Obama Health Plan can be forced on anyone.

We should all have listened to Nancy Pelsoi when she said, "Pass the Bill, then the fog will clear and we will all know what it says" really Pelsoi what a way to pass a life changing bill.

What I want to know out of all those men standing around why in the hell was it two women comforting the soldier and asking the killer questions. What is happening to MEN???

Video: Woolwich attacker told me he 'wanted to start a war', says woman who confronted knifeman - Telegraph
They aren't men other than genetically... They are 21st century girlieman just like northnut the hand wringer.

London is a slum as i understand it today from people I know who live there.

This is suicide of a Nation for special rule of law for minorities and we are a close runner up.

The weak and the sheep believe in diversity, and to cower before the minority. I don't see it that way and believe i don't need any stinkin minorities and that they need the USA instead.

Old 05-23-2013, 10:50 AM

15,080 posts, read 14,327,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mask View Post
Muslim outrage----zzzzzzzzzz
Well, maybe if you actually PAID ATTENTION......

Old 05-23-2013, 10:52 AM

62 posts, read 43,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltschmerz View Post
Well, maybe if you actually PAID ATTENTION......

The murdered soldier has been named as 25-year-old Lee Rigby of the 2nd Battalion the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers.

Do you think the death sentence should be given to the surviving attacker?

Old 05-23-2013, 10:54 AM

382 posts, read 588,700 times
Default After London attack, when will people learn Islam is nothing but violence and evil?

After watching the London attack, I wonder if idiots on the left will still defend Islam? It makes the most sick Christian religion look like a cake walk. Even the Westboro baptist Church looks like a bunch of Girl scouts compared to Islam.

I know you liberals will use every excuse in the book to say it was this one guy, it was this one group, and never lay the blame where it belongs. ISLAM

Graphic video: Man dead in "truly shocking" London attack - CBS News Video

Old 05-23-2013, 10:55 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,291,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
They aren't men other than genetically... They are 21st century girlieman just like northnut the hand wringer.

London is a slum as i understand it today from people I know who live there.

This is suicide of a Nation for special rule of law for minorities and we are a close runner up.

The weak and the sheep believe in diversity, and to cower before the minority. I don't see it that way and believe i don't need any stinkin minorities and that they need the USA instead.

London is hardly a slum. It has slummy parts, but London as a whole is actually quite nice. And it is in no way representative of the UK as a whole. The UK's largest metro areas, i.e. Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds-Bradford, Leicester, Nottingham, etc. are much more diverse than smaller cities and London is in a category all its own. Years ago I read a statistic that said that 25% of the population of London was foreign-born. It's probably higher than that by now.

The latest census puts the Muslim population in the UK at less than 5%. And of that 5%, nearly 12% of British Muslims are white, 7% black.

Islam in England - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Londinistan", as it is sometimes called, is 12-13% Muslim.

Old 05-23-2013, 10:59 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,630,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
The murdered soldier has been named as 25-year-old Lee Rigby of the 2nd Battalion the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers.

Do you think the death sentence should be given to the surviving attacker?
No death penalty in the UK.

Plus quite frankly if you really want to punish someone putting them in prison to rot for the rest of their lives seems far more effective IMO.

Would you prefer to be hung , shot or given a lethal injection or spend the rest of your days in a tiny cell, never to see the light of day and your freedom ever again ?! I don't know about you but give me death every time. Seems far more humane.

Old 05-23-2013, 11:16 AM

3,353 posts, read 6,442,185 times
I'm trying to figure out how this is a terrorist attack, it's horrendous obviously but I don't see this as a terrorist attack. It seems politically motivated, but that doesn't make it a terrorist attack. Would we consider President Kennedy's 'assassination' a terrorist attack by today's definition?

Old 05-23-2013, 11:29 AM

199 posts, read 161,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
It seems die-versity is working just fine in England.
Well, you reap what you sow.

This is one of the many results of centuries of white colonialism. Ain't comfortable having the other shoe on your foot, eh ?

Old 05-23-2013, 11:32 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,421,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
Immigration isn't the problem. Allowing people into this country who are not aligned with the needs and core values of this country is the problem. I am an immigrant. I spent years getting first my resident alien status and then my citizenship. I had to prove my residency for many years, my education status, my health status, my law abiding status, my professional status, my ability to pay my own way. I had multiple forms to fill out, mulitple fingerprints taken, multiple interviews, multiple health inspections, multiple checks sent to the feds,.

All supposedly in an attempt to prove to the government that I was not a criminal, would not bring any nasty diseases into the country, would not become a financial burden to the country, had skills that would provide a contribution to this country.

Illegal immigration is a bad joke. Multi-culturalism for the sake of multi-culturalism is a bad joke. Allowing anybody and anything into this country for the sake of political correctness or for the sake of growing a new voting block is a bad joke. After what I went through the get here I deeply (deeply) resent the bulls*t that immigration has become.

Islam is at war with us. It is about time we recognized that and declare war on Islam. They want to kill us. If they had a chance it would be my head they would happily cut off. Or yours. Or your childrens. The west needs to WAKE UP.
The problem is that Muslims do these things too. So best just to ban them outright immigrating here. Also it should be noted both of these guys are converts to Islam and are from Christian families. One family described as "devout".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies