Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2013, 03:43 PM

26,578 posts, read 14,449,955 times

Advertisements

maricopa cold case posse associate, carl gallups, questions whether orly taitz is an evil agent of obama or just the garden variety incompetent:

P P S I M M O N S: Has Orly Taitz "Stepped In It?" BHO Operative? Inept? ... Or National Hero?

and orly's reply:

Another ridiculous article, where Carl Gallops is asking whether I am a national Hero or a BHO operative? | Dr. Orly Taitz, Esquire

from the comments @ gallups' article:

"ORYR is right, she ain't even a American! And she's probably a filthy Obot. She should be sent back with the other illegals for disrepecting our great nation and slandarizing Patriots like Rev. Gallups & Lt. Zullo."

"Isn't it a little "coincidental" that as Zullo is getting so close to getting a congressional investigation that Orly trashes him, taunts him, spreads untruths about him and his case, and now - this? Hmmmm"

"I will put my money on Orly Taitz rather than a alleged posse which picks out a gay Hawaiian Democrat document examiner...."

comedy gold.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2013, 03:48 PM

1,614 posts, read 2,072,214 times
That chick is milking it, bravo for profiting off the stupid.

Old 06-15-2013, 03:57 PM

5,150 posts, read 7,764,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombocom View Post
Speaking of profiting. I bet Orly Taitz doesn't believe in loser pays considering the slap downs from her lawsuits. I wonder if she excludes them when a new client asks for the win/lose ratio.

Old 06-15-2013, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombocom View Post
i'm sure that orly has pulled in some cash from the birthers but i have a feeling that she's spent more than she's brought in. in orly's 2012 senate bid she had a war chest of about $281,000.00........ $280,000.00 of that came from a loan from orly taitz.

Orly Taitz: How She's Paying for Senate Bid - Government - Mission Viejo, CA Patch

Old 06-15-2013, 11:12 PM

orly's followers chime in:

"I’ve received message after message from PP Simmons, ORYR, and “others” telling me I need to back off Showboat Arpaio and “give him time”.......... a prosecution of Showboat Arpaio and his “Cold Case Posse” for mail fraud and wire fraud are highly likely."

"Maybe Gallops, ppsimones, Zullo, Arpaio et. al, are nothing but shills for Obama –
a front group to make people think they are
‘fighting obama’ but in reality it’s just
another Soros’ funded smoke screen."

"How immoral of you Gallup and Zullo, to defame an American hero such as Dr. Orly Taitz. You’re ungrateful or worse insulting instead of helping to save our great nation."

Old 07-30-2013, 01:06 PM

now the birthers are attacking mike zullo for yet another " something happening soon" interview:

Video: Sheriff Joe's Obama ID Fraud Investigator Mike Zullo Interview On Nightly News | Birther Report: Obama Release Your Records)

from the comments:

"Big VIP's" "Please donate your money, because we will have big news in THREE MONTHS," - same old same old."

"They have 100X the money that Orly has, but done 1/100 as much work."

"Zullo and the sheriff are playing us for fools....... They are liars and frauds. Don't trust zullo and the sheriff until something is done."

"Zullo's projected date for Obama leaving the White House is January 20, 2017.
Donate here: http://www.mcsoccp.org/make_donation.htm"

"Sheriff Kessler was on the Jeff Rense show talking about the Arpaio investigation. He said people walked out of the Zullo presentation at CPOSA Convention. And he was heckled."

Old 07-30-2013, 01:34 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,919,645 times
LOL, so the true believer birthers are finally realizing that Sheriff Arpaio was just stringing them along for cash and face time on TV. Anyone that lives in Arizona could have told them about the real Joe Arpaio and his blue hair brigade that calls themselves a posse. Arpaio is all about the cameras and press conferences, actual law enforcement not so much.

Just like Arpaio's well publicized raids on employers for alleged violations of the employer sanction laws dealing with immigrants. Raids that have resulted in exactly zero employers being sanctioned for anything. The raids serve their real purpose of getting his face on Fox News and enticing rubes all over the United States to donate cash for his campaigns.

Old 12-13-2013, 06:06 PM

in this weeks highlights:

doug vogt is (possibly) accusing miki booth of being involved in forgery.

orly taitz is implying that both miki booth and jerome corsi are involved in the conspiracy.

mike zullo and carl gallops are claiming that doug vogt is wrong.

Old 01-01-2014, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
doug vogt is....
....and here's a complete debunking of doug vogt's birther claims to the court:

[scribd]194384601[/scribd]

Old 02-04-2014, 08:47 AM

in this mornings update, orly posted a letter from carl gallups requesting that she "stand down".

Gallups asks Taitz to “stand down”? | Obama Conspiracy TheoriesObama Conspiracy Theories

i don't believe the letter is legit but orly does. in the comments she hints at suing the MCCP to release the "universe shattering" evidence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies