Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2013, 02:41 PM

46,001 posts, read 35,220,208 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_J View Post
Never? Statistically there is a slim chance but still a chance and I am prepared. Statistically, there's a slim chance I will have a house fire but I still have smoke detectors (8 I think) and a fire extinguisher in the kitchen.

This guy explains it better than I can - Rangemaster - Defense of self, family is a personal duty

Like you, I don't understand but what I don't understand is why someone wouldn't carry a gun. I don't criticize your choice to go through life unarmed and what I consider unprepared. But you and people like you are are trying to remove my ability to be prepared and I am resisting.
Well I guess we will just leave it at I will never understand your need to be armed at all times and you can continue to not understand why I don't need to be armed where ever I go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2013, 02:42 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,982,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Well seeing that I am not a felon, I would pass a background check very easily.
Oh WOW what a surprise and guess what neither an I..... You just go see about buying a hand gun in NYC MY, NJ, MD, and Ma.

You will get a lesson in Red Tape and bull chips.

Do let us know when you and you PUBLIC SERVANTS can regulate criminal violent offenders. Since these inept people and their inept policy can't stop even people from smoking pot on a regular basis I don't think they will have any better luck with criminals and guns.

Over bike week I smelled the wild woodsland weeds and I saw people smoking it, and why I was even offered some for free. I don't use the stuff, don't care of others do, but still wouldn't if it were legal.

It's silly to want to be high high high or drunk.. The point is 'the inept, for the inept, by the inept, are inept!'

The further they inept stay from me the better off i am.

Speaking of regulating violent offenders one just went away for 2 to 7 years the other day. search any NH papers/ news for Ryan Ducker....

SOB beat my grandson 2 years ago now and my grandson is just 4 as of past March.

The SOB doesn't know it, but has a date with me when he gets out, and the court has a set up with my Bride so we can know. Isn't that special?

I got bad guys in line, and i just have to wait patiently..... bummer huh

Old 06-21-2013, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomexico View Post
This discussion is on the wrong forum.
Why's that because the little gun grabber is losing?

Old 06-21-2013, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
urbanlife78 You don't just find violent offenders in the city. I know for a fact you are no country boy and i bet the 2 couples who were rape murdered in Sawyer River were not very countrified either.

A map just ever so special for you. 2 different couples were rape murdered there... Show some respect. Cell phone were very new then but cell phone still don't work there now, so there is still no calling 911 and no point to try. It would time measured in hours.

Expand the map and you will see what used to be my little village, where I shot my bad guy. And if you just move north a very little bit to Nancy Brook trail at the height of land there i was threated by a bad boy and he had 7 more buddies.

he seemed very interested in taking my toddler son out of my back pack to smash his head on a tree.

I never did know which exact tree, because as I stared into his face looking for a soul he pee his pants as mu right hand motioned of the SUPER Blackhawk in .44 mag. Why I didn't even have to touch that gun in it;s home made shoulder holster.

You could say that gun saved 10 lives that day.

Hope you like the map.

sawyer river new hampshire - Google Maps
I also know people who take a gun with them when they go camping because they might encounter a wild animal....I have never said there was never a need to arm yourself, I just don't see a need to arm yourself daily. If one was out in the wilderness in a place like that, I wouldn't question their need for a gun, if that same person was hopping on the subway, I would question their need.

Old 06-21-2013, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Oh WOW what a surprise and guess what neither an I..... You just go see about buying a hand gun in NYC MY, NJ, MD, and Ma.

You will get a lesson in Red Tape and bull chips.

Do let us know when you and you PUBLIC SERVANTS can regulate criminal violent offenders. Since these inept people and their inept policy can't stop even people from smoking pot on a regular basis I don't think they will have any better luck with criminals and guns.

Over bike week I smelled the wild woodsland weeds and I saw people smoking it, and why I was even offered some for free. I don't use the stuff, don't care of others do, but still wouldn't if it were legal.

It's silly to want to be high high high or drunk.. The point is 'the inept, for the inept, by the inept, are inept!'

The further they inept stay from me the better off i am.

Speaking of regulating violent offenders one just went away for 2 to 7 years the other day. search any NH papers/ news for Ryan Ducker....

SOB beat my grandson 2 years ago now and my grandson is just 4 as of past March.

The SOB doesn't know it, but has a date with me when he gets out, and the court has a set up with my Bride so we can know. Isn't that special?

I got bad guys in line, and i just have to wait patiently..... bummer huh
Out of all this rambling, I can only make out that you are planning to do some harm to someone when they get out of jail?? Yeah, that sounds like a smart decision.

Old 06-21-2013, 02:54 PM

Quote:
So if you have a registered gun, or even a non-registered gun and it is stolen, do you just say "oh well, guess I need to buy another gun." or do you report it being stolen? Seriously, sometime the gun lovers act like they are the most helpless bunch in the world.

So you have no interest in knowing where criminals get their guns, and want to cut off those routes of gun trafficking? Now that is talking naive.
That isn't how it works at all. If you have a non registered gun as are most guns, and you think the cops might help you out and find it Or you think since it was stolen and so it must be a bad guy that did it, and want yourself OFF the HOOK you go tell the police and report it and if you were a educated intelligent man you would know what it's serial numbers were on no less than 3 papers that YOU made to record maker, model and serial numbers and in the even of a private sale to whom it went recording that guys name address and phone perhaps.

You don't need any STINKING GUN REGISTRY to do that now do ya?

NH wants ALL boats not human powered to be registered too I have a vintage WW-1 wooden canoe that will never have number boards or be registered to stick a sail in the wind.

Any time i sail it I commit civil disobedience on purpose. But i just sail it where no power boats can go legally and that stops the cops dead in the water

I suppose they could wait around to just see if i have any number boards for all day Theh ain't really got much else to do since they just serve as tax collectors in the first place.

Sometimes i bring a cannon along. This one isn't mine because i am not going to show mine on CD, but this one is very close to mine

That one can't work exactly do to it isn't really held in place at all, and is just resting on the carriage. My carriage is light blue.

Of course i have the pemits and keep them rolled up in the barrel for safety

Old 06-21-2013, 02:55 PM

4,395 posts, read 4,916,817 times
Quote:
But what does that have to do with horses?
I had to follow the links back. At the time we were discussing felons. My comparison was meant to show that we have gotten soft with crime. In the 1800's stealing a man's horse, his way to earn money, was a hanging offense.

Old 06-21-2013, 02:58 PM

Quote:
I also know people who take a gun with them when they go camping because they might encounter a wild animal....I have never said there was never a need to arm yourself, I just don't see a need to arm yourself daily. If one was out in the wilderness in a place like that, I wouldn't question their need for a gun, if that same person was hopping on the subway, I would question their need.
I take a jack and a spare tire anytime i drive a rig that has 4 wheels, but it's been years since i needed any of that.You don't need a gun in NH to defend yourself from any 4 legged animals. It's the 2 legged animals that are dangerous.

Old 06-21-2013, 03:01 PM

4,395 posts, read 4,916,817 times
Quote:
MTA Board Member Charles Moerdler Wants Special Prosecutor For Subway Crimes « CBS New York

"NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) – The Metropolitan Transportation Authority is reporting a major surge in New York City subway crime."

Criminals are like wild animals. They prey on the weak.

Old 06-21-2013, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Out of all this rambling, I can only make out that you are planning to do some harm to someone when they get out of jail?? Yeah, that sounds like a smart decision.
Are you really that slow?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies