Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 01:15 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,286,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Wrong...... PEOPLE WHO DONT VACCINATE THIER KIDS ARE QUITE AWAKE AND INFORMED AND DONT WANT TO COMPROMISE THIER CHILDRENS IMMUNE SYSTEM BY PUTTING CRAP IN THIER BODIES!!
And if your kid gets polio, well, I'd say (in a perfect world) you pay to see if you can save them.
No insurance coverage for your abject stupidity.

Old 06-17-2013, 01:37 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,546,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
Note, adult language and themes in the video...

People who don't vaccinate their kids are idiots. Thanks. Thanks a lot.
Feds probe whooping cough epidemic; are vaccines pooping out? | Local News | The Seattle Times
Agreed and they put all of our children at risk because, unfortunately, vaccines are not 100% effective. All it takes is a high enough percentage of children not vaccinated to bring back diseases that killed children on a regular basis in the past.

When dd#2 was a baby, I wanted to strangle the anti-vax group at my church. Seems they held a chicken pox party to expose their kids to another child who had chicken pox so they could avoid the, then, new vaccine. My dd had a condition that indicated that she'd likely get shingles if she contracted the virus. We were counting down the days until she was old enough for the vaccine because chicken pox could be lethal to her when they held their little party (they sent all their kids to Sunday school the next week including a girl who had been exposed who worked in the nursery that week). Fortunately, dd did not get chicken pox or shingles but I kept her out of church after that.

Old 06-17-2013, 01:43 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
And if your kid gets polio, well, I'd say (in a perfect world) you pay to see if you can save them.
The same could be said about those stupid enough to subject their children as experiments. Why not do some homework instead of continually embaressing yourself.

The Oral Polio Vaccine Is a Major Cause of Polio:
Strebel, Peter M., et al. "Epidemiology of poliomyletis in U.S. one decade after the last reported case of indigenous wild virus associated disease," </I>Clinical Infectious Diseases</I> (CDC, February 1992), pp. 568-79.
Gorman, Christine. "When the vaccine causes the polio." Time (October 30, 1995), p. 83. [Article]
Shaw, Donna. "Unintended casualties in war on polio." Philadelphia Inquirer (June 6, 1993), p. A1. [Article]

The Polio Death Rate Was Declining Before the Vaccine Was Introduced:
Alderson, Michael. International Mortality Statistics (Washington, DC: Facts on File, 1981), pp. 177-78.

Old 06-17-2013, 01:43 AM

25,386 posts, read 35,546,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
It is unfortunate that the children pay for their parent stupidity.

Old 06-17-2013, 01:46 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,566,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivorytickler View Post
Agreed and they put all of our children at risk because, unfortunately, vaccines are not 100% effective. All it takes is a high enough percentage of children not vaccinated to bring back diseases that killed children on a regular basis in the past.

When dd#2 was a baby, I wanted to strangle the anti-vax group at my church. Seems they held a chicken pox party to expose their kids to another child who had chicken pox so they could avoid the, then, new vaccine. My dd had a condition that indicated that she'd likely get shingles if she contracted the virus. We were counting down the days until she was old enough for the vaccine because chicken pox could be lethal to her when they held their little party (they sent all their kids to Sunday school the next week including a girl who had been exposed who worked in the nursery that week). Fortunately, dd did not get chicken pox or shingles but I kept her out of church after that.
OMG I feel so sorry for that kid of yours. Educate yourself.
ThinkTwice Global Vaccine Institute: Avoid Vaccine Reactions
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies