Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2013, 03:43 PM

30 posts, read 20,381 times

Advertisements

I was at a local Doctors office today. The office lobby had the news going CNN. They were doing a piece on Zimmerman. There were about 12 people in the waiting room and the one black woman gets up walks over to the TV and yells, "hes going to jail." Insert black head side to side shaking and voice to go with it. Then flounces back to her chair like she was the queen of 17th century England and had just made a decree. I came close to saying "Like OJ went to jail?" But I thought why be as rude and obnoxious as this black woman and even so it would be lost on her.

I could not help but think, if I were black this is exactly the kind of person I would want to put out of the country. They make my whole race seem obnoxious and stupid.

Old 06-24-2013, 03:45 PM

4,738 posts, read 4,435,394 times
One time I was out and there was a tV. . .and this guy liked yelled really loud. Did a little dance, and then sit back down

F'n looked like an idiot, all because his sport team did something he liked

Too me, being invested in a sports team. . .its a bigger offense than a murder case

oh well, thats just me.

Old 06-24-2013, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFromChicago View Post
One time I was out and there was a tV. . .and this guy liked yelled really loud. Did a little dance, and then sit back down

F'n looked like an idiot, all because his sport team did something he liked

Too me, being invested in a sports team. . .its a bigger offense than a murder case

oh well, thats just me.
Since I do not care for watching sports, I think that identifying yourself with a teem that is made up of people from all over the country that for a day happens to put on the same colored jersey, and you are now suddenly part of a teem, is about as stupid as one can get.

Old 06-24-2013, 03:53 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,892,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypenny555666 View Post
Since I do not care for watching sports, I think that identifying yourself with a teem that is made up of people from all over the country that for a day happens to put on the same colored jersey, and you are now suddenly part of a teem, is about as stupid as one can get.
Probably an ex-Cub fan.

Old 06-24-2013, 03:56 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,163,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypenny555666 View Post
I was at a local Doctors office today. The office lobby had the news going CNN. They were doing a piece on Zimmerman. There were about 12 people in the waiting room and the one black woman gets up walks over to the TV and yells, "hes going to jail." Insert black head side to side shaking and voice to go with it. Then flounces back to her chair like she was the queen of 17th century England and had just made a decree. I came close to saying "Like OJ went to jail?" But I thought why be as rude and obnoxious as this black woman and even so it would be lost on her.

I could not help but think, if I were black this is exactly the kind of person I would want to put out of the country. They make my whole race seem obnoxious and stupid.
You aren't doing your race's image a whole lot favors with this post.

Old 06-24-2013, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I think people like you who try to suppress opinions based on political correctness are the ones who are putting a boot on the neck of the Constitution. Calling a rose a rose should not be considered anything but saying the truth. I don't know if your black and are one of the people who would vote for a cereal killer baby raper if they were black or if your one of the white's who think that we are evil and need to atone for our past sins and therefore have no right to express opinions on other people if they are black. Either way I think your nothing but one of the people who are destroying the country and the Constitution.

Old 06-24-2013, 04:02 PM

90 posts, read 72,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I'm not sure what you mean.

OP has a valid point. An unbelievably high percentage of african american women behave like emotionally unstable children in public.

It's best to just not say obviously true things like that because it's hurtful? Well if nobody calls a spade a spade and we all just pretend it's an economic issue and not a racial one, who ends up getting hurt the most by the apathy/fake PC?

Old 06-24-2013, 04:06 PM

6,500 posts, read 6,037,907 times
Well, its a good thing you didnt say anything. You dont want her going off on you. Ive been there, and ive wanted to say something to the person in question making a scene, but 99% of the time I dont. Not worth it, even though itd be fun putting them in their place.

Old 06-24-2013, 04:07 PM

90 posts, read 72,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilt11 View Post
Well, its a good thing you didnt say anything. You dont want her going off on you. Ive been there, and ive wanted to say something to the person in question making a scene, but 99% of the time I dont. Not worth it, even though itd be fun putting them in their place.
She wouldn't get put in her place. She wouldn't even understand what you were saying, and then she would get physical, cops would get involved, it would be a disaster.

That's "how dey do"

Old 06-24-2013, 04:22 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
1 person making an idiot of themselves is hardly demonstrative of an entire race. I have seen white people shout at the tv during campaign season. People get po'ed sometimes and let it out. I normally find it amusing when it happens.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies