Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2013, 02:47 AM

29,407 posts, read 22,009,955 times

Advertisements

Why are you on a US board whining and crying about your concerns then? You think you can garner up some support and get more of OUR money to pay for your "concerns"?? YOU pay for it hero. Put your money where your mouth is. Or continue to bellow.

Old 07-04-2013, 03:13 AM

3,550 posts, read 2,557,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
No. Once again. Your rules of your club apply to no one but the people in that club.

Your fantasy rules do not apply to the rest of us. At all.
they apply you just don't know it yet.

Old 07-04-2013, 03:29 AM

7,801 posts, read 6,376,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
they apply you just don't know it yet.
Nonsense. You are just making stuff up now. Lets stick to the real world. If you want to substantiate the above I am all ears. If you just want to assert things at me, you are wasting both of our time with pointless empty posturing.

Old 07-04-2013, 03:47 AM

YOU want to stick to the "real world"? LOL.

Old 07-04-2013, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
YOU want to stick to the "real world"? LOL.
That would be nice yes. This is a thread about Gay Rights. That is a real world issue.

If we have any arguments on that topic then lets discuss them and substantiate them.

But woo-woo religious nonsense of "My god agrees with me, so I am right, and if you do not believe me well... oh just you wait and see, wont you?" is not getting us anywhere. We can all play that game.

Old 07-04-2013, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Why are you on a US board
It is an international board. Many people from around the world are on it. It is a discussion forum and people come here to discuss. If you have an issue with my presence on here then have a read of the rules and the FAQ. If you still have an issue with it then take it up with the Mods and Admins.

I am not going anywhere.

Quote:
whining and crying about your concerns then?
I am only seeing the whining coming from you. I on the other hand am here to discuss. To discuss the topic in an adult manner and present and discuss substantiation for the claims here. Do you want to return to the topic with me and stay on topic and discuss it? Or are you just going to continue to whinge at me?

Quote:
You think you can garner up some support and get more of OUR money to pay for your "concerns"?? YOU pay for it hero. Put your money where your mouth is. Or continue to bellow.
I am discussing rights and morality. I mentioned nothing about money. You brought it up not me. Lets stay on topic here shall we?

Old 07-04-2013, 04:01 AM

No it's not. It's a fantasy land issue. Real world issues are people starving, people being killed for questioning their dictator leaders on and on. YOU live in a fantasy world of how gay people are treated so horribly. Gimme a freakin break. Gays in the US are first world problems..........meaning BS. Real world problems are people being killed because they don't like somebody's god. Get real or go away.

Old 07-04-2013, 04:03 AM

Quote:
No it's not. It's a fantasy land issue.
Then go back to your fantasy land and play there with yourself. I am discussing the real world issue. Gays exist. Their arguments about rights exist. People exist. This topic/thread is about that. I want to discuss the topic. You want to derail it. Spot the difference.

Quote:
Real world issues are people starving, people being killed for questioning their dictator leaders on and on.
Yes they are. And I feel deeply about those issues too. But this thread is not about those issues, is it? If you want to discuss those issues then found a thread and I will be right there with you.

Quote:
Get real or go away.
Again if you have an issue with my presence take it up with the mods. I am the one trying to stay on topic here. You are derailing it. Only you are breaking the forum rules not me.

If you do not want to discuss the topic then why come into a thread on the topic?

Old 07-04-2013, 04:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nozzferrahhtoo View Post
It is an international board. Many people from around the world are on it. It is a discussion forum and people come here to discuss. If you have an issue with my presence on here then have a read of the rules and the FAQ. If you still have an issue with it then take it up with the Mods and Admins.

I am not going anywhere.

I am only seeing the whining coming from you. I on the other hand am here to discuss. To discuss the topic in an adult manner and present and discuss substantiation for the claims here. Do you want to return to the topic with me and stay on topic and discuss it? Or are you just going to continue to whinge at me?

I am discussing rights and morality. I mentioned nothing about money. You brought it up not me. Lets stay on topic here shall we?
Of course you mention nothing about money because you like the rest of your buddies don't ever pony any up you just think you know how to spend others money. Same game different issue.

Take it up with the mods? Take what up? I guess you don't like being told reality. The "mods" have enough trouble dealing with you babies I don't bother em.

Old 07-04-2013, 04:06 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,839,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthsideTillIDie View Post
What is up with the mentality? People go crazy when a 20 something guy like me doesn't support the gay movement as if it is absolutely required for anyone under 30 to succumb to the gay influence.
It's called Liberal Fascism.

You must agree with the liberals or else!

Bit of hypocrisy going on, it seems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies