Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-27-2013, 02:07 PM

5,735 posts, read 3,254,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pch1013 View Post
How does any of that threaten you personally?

Being told I have to accept homosexuality as normal.

Old 06-27-2013, 02:08 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,851,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
public restooms are for a specific purpose, not gay sex.
Public places are not OK for heterosexual sex either. Its not the fact its "gay" that makes it inappropriate.

Old 06-27-2013, 02:09 PM

8,982 posts, read 10,465,672 times
Quote:
Is anyone threatening to attack you physically or throw you in jail if you don't?

1,519 posts, read 1,228,147 times
Quote:
taken from Family Research Council

"
Unhealthy Aspects of "Monogamous" Homosexual Relationships. Even those homosexual relationships that are loosely termed "monogamous" do not necessarily result in healthier behavior.
The journal AIDS reported that men involved in relationships engaged in anal intercourse and oral-anal intercourse with greater frequency than those without a steady partner.[15] Anal intercourse has been linked to a host of bacterial and parasitical sexually transmitted diseases, including AIDS.
The exclusivity of the relationship did not diminish the incidence of unhealthy sexual acts, which are commonplace among homosexuals. An English study published in the same issue of the journal AIDS concurred, finding that most "unsafe" sex acts among homosexuals occur in steady relationships.[16]"
LOL, next you are going to cite the KKK website as evidence that blacks lack intelligence.

Boy, you are truly amazing.

17,291 posts, read 29,411,909 times
Quote:
This is your problem right here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124
"
Unhealthy Aspects of "Monogamous" Homosexual Relationships. Even those homosexual relationships that are loosely termed "monogamous" do not necessarily result in healthier behavior.
The journal AIDS reported that men involved in relationships engaged in anal intercourse and oral-anal intercourse with greater frequency than those without a steady partner.[15] Anal intercourse has been linked to a host of bacterial and parasitical sexually transmitted diseases, including AIDS.
The exclusivity of the relationship did not diminish the incidence of unhealthy sexual acts, which are commonplace among homosexuals. An English study published in the same issue of the journal AIDS concurred, finding that most "unsafe" sex acts among homosexuals occur in steady relationships.[16]"

Why are you so obsessed with anal sex?

A 2011 study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine reported on the sexual behaviors of a national U.S. sample of 24,787 gay and bisexual men recruited online. In the survey, participants were asked to describe the details of their most recent sexual event with a male partner.

Here are the results:

The single most commonly reported behavior was kissing on the mouth (74.5%), followed closely by oral sex (72.7%) and mutual masturbation (68.4%). Contrary to popular belief, only about one-third of men in the sample reported engaging in anal sex (37.2%). Of those individuals who engaged in anal sex, about half reported that they used a condom.

And while we’re on the subject of anal sex, what percentage of straight men do you think have engaged in anal sex at least once? 5 percent? 10 percent? 25 percent? According to the CDC’s (U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention) National Health Statistic Report, 44 percent of straight men and 36 percent of straight women have engaged in anal sex at least once in their lifetime. I never knew anal sex was so common among the straight crowd. Is this the new fad for birth control or something?

In 2000, a survey of heterosexuals indicated that up to 22% had engaged in anal sex within a month of the survey.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...singly-popular

Oh yeah: The incidence of anal sex among lesbians (who make up 50% of the gay population) is 0%.

Old 06-27-2013, 02:10 PM

2,468 posts, read 3,132,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy jeff View Post
The latest stats show 3.4 percent of the population which is greater then the amount of Jewish in the country. And of course that 3.4 does not count all those that are closeted. I believe the number to be somewhere between 7 and 10 percent. Of course that includes those that sleep with both sexes which I am sure is equal to or more then those exclusively gay.
Sickness breeds sickness. And that is a statistical fact among those who practice homosexual fetishes, according to the US CDC.

Homosexuality is nothing but a learned fetish, that statistically & medically proves to be harmful.

And what is also harmful is people pretending it isn't harmful.
Maybe the reason "gay" went from meaning happy to meaning one who developed homosexual fetishes, is because those who've developed homosexual fetishes tend to take a ignorantly fairy tale perspective.

They ignore the ugly aspects like anal sex risks of anal fissures, anal cancer, colon rupture & bacterial infection.
They ignore basic truths like how people come to exist, and what the anus is for.
Instead, they focus on immature infatuation, as if that is worth turning the foundation of society upside down.

Old 06-27-2013, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSoul View Post
They ignore the ugly aspects like anal sex risks of anal fissures, anal cancer, colon rupture & bacterial infection.
They ignore basic truths like how people come to exist, and what the anus is for.
What about homosexuals who don't have anal sex?

What about lesbians?

Are they OK in your book?

And why exactly are you so obsessed about this one specific activity?

Old 06-27-2013, 02:12 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,228,147 times
Quote:
yeah thats nice. But when they do not get the hint, its a problem.
public restooms are for a specific purpose, not gay sex.
You know, I've been on this planet for more than just a few decades. Not once in my many years of peeing into a urinal have I been propositioned for gay sex.

I wonder what your issue is that you:

1.) get hit on by gay men so much that you find it threatening.
2.) can't take it as a compliment to your apparent good looks.
3.) find yourself constantly in bathrooms where homosexuals are having sex.
4.) want to selectively focus on just one group, when heteros do the same.

Old 06-27-2013, 02:12 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,851,160 times
Quote:
You aren't being asked to participate in it.

Old 06-27-2013, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuselage View Post
You know, I've been on this planet for more than just a few decades. Not once in my many years of peeing into a urinal have I been propositioned for gay sex.
Neither have I. And I'm gay. (And before anyone accuses me of anything, it's never even occurred me to proposition someone in a restroom. Gross.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies