Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-28-2013, 03:59 PM

75 posts, read 57,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jim Robinson View Post
What are the professional certified credentials of the people who are claiming their findings in the link? Please post them.
The proof is there. It does not require credentials to show facts.

The workflow can be recreated by anyone who has access to a Xerox Workcentre 7655. Note that the Whitehouse has at least one such scanner as it was used to scan in the President and VP's tax returns.

Take a document such as the whitehouse pdf and scan it in using a email scan workflow. The document arrives in your email box. Open the file and print as PDF using preview.

We see all the artifacts including multiple layers in much of the same places.

I am amazed how these 'experts' missed these simple hints that were still present in the PDF.

If you extract the JPEG background, you will notice a JPEG comment that says YCbCr, the same string shows up in JPEGS of PDFs scanned in by Xerox Workcentres

So simple... So elegant.. So embarrassing

Old 06-28-2013, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCharlotte View Post
Two whoppers told by you on this thread. The biggest being the subject line.
I am sure that Zullo and Stockman are holding hands and singing Kumbaya but other than that, nothing is going to happen. Stockman may be a fool but not that foolish...

Still, I am hoping for a hearing and the Democrats rolling in a Xerox Workcentre 7655 from the Whitehouse, to testify as to being the one and true 'forger'.

What a show that would be...

Old 06-28-2013, 04:01 PM

226 posts, read 229,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by native born citizen View Post

Who is embarrassing whom here exactly?
That is not the topic we are discussing as your predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates!

Old 06-28-2013, 04:02 PM

Quote:
That's not true Fogbower. Stockman has a meeting with Zullo in D.C.

So he is going to be on Gallup's show? Or have hopes again been raised based on no news? Hilarious how people keep expecting a different outcome.. Have they not learned from the past?

Old 06-28-2013, 04:03 PM

226 posts, read 229,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by native born citizen View Post

So simple... So elegant.. So embarrassing
And so obfuscating. Please show proof of these guys certified credentials compared to someone who is a professional in that field of technology. Otherwise you are blowing progressive Dr. Conspiracy fogbow smoke up everyone's a$$.

Old 06-28-2013, 04:04 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,516,181 times
Birfers........lol

Old 06-28-2013, 04:04 PM

Quote:
That is not the topic we are discussing as your predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates!
I am sure that you would not like to discuss that the 'fraudulent PDF' was created by a simple PDF workflow...

How embarrassing that is to Arpaio, Zullo, the Cold Case Posse 'experts' and Stockman. I'd rather wait until he committed himself to pursuing this issue though.
But sadly enough I announced the findings last weekend.

It took me less than two days to unravel the mystery. Surely real experts could have done much better?

Old 06-28-2013, 04:05 PM

Quote:
And so obfuscating. Please show proof of these guys certified credentials compared to someone who is a professional in that field of technology. Otherwise you are blowing progressive fogbow smoke up everyone's a$$.

I do understand how some people rather trust an expert than their own eyes. however I have provided all the evidence, even you could understand and even repeat most of it.

Don't rely on the opinion of others. Do your own research. Even I could do it and it took me less than two days...

What were the 'experts' doing with their time?

Old 06-28-2013, 04:07 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,439,886 times
Quote:
That's not true Fogbower. Stockman has a meeting with Zullo in D.C.
then why did he agree to do gallups' show?

Old 06-28-2013, 04:09 PM

So let me walk anyone interested through the simple analysis that shows how the document was created.

First of all, you can take a simple tool called pdfimages to extract the bitmaps and jpeg in the PDF. But to make sure that it does not create its own artifacts, you can also use pdf-parser.py to look at the jpeg object. Both contain a JPEG comment string "YCbCr".
The only software/hardware combination so far which produces this strings is a Xerox Workcentre. Not surprisingly the workcentre also uses Mixed Raster Compression and JBIG2 compression and generates the same layers as found in the whitehouse PDF.

Most if not all artifacts can be explained by this simple workflow. I would be more than happy to answer any questions and provide further evidence.

The bleeding through of the color behind the actual text is shown to be a jpeg artifact as had already been outlined by a poster named gsgs. The layers align on two sides on 8 bit boundaries, again a workflow artifact. The images are rotated, again part of the Xerox workcentre workflow. The text is double the resolution of the background: again a Xerox workcentre workflow. There is a masking layer, again part of edge erase, found on a xerox workcentre.

Any other questions? Read the full story here

[CENTER]

and the monochrome bitmap layers

Full text

Signature block

Stamp 1

Stamp 2

[/CENTER]

Last edited by native born citizen; 06-28-2013 at 04:20 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies